• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Veneer

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
So...this is a dystopian society, which is all I have....

It's basically a big world that can have multiple plots and events in different parts.

We have our different classes in each city. (Each city will have different classes depending on what the city is most focused on, but all are based on strength of magic and type of magic. Some types of magic are more important in one city than in another.)

The most common powers and the biggest classes are:

Those with mind powers (Telekinesis, telepathy, etc.)

Elementals (Water, fire, wind, nature)

And Shape Shifters of all types

(Basically like Hunger Games and Divergent, but...more stratified. As in...classes within classes. And then order of wealth.)

This part of the world is a lot less pleasant than the other side and there are few places that have not been ravaged by war.

The laws are over all the same, but...are more strict for lower level classes in each group within the city.

And the slum/poor/ homeless citizens are considered to be outcasts and are called Rotters.

The society is formed this way after a civil war that tore the world in half. This is one half of the world's way of establishing control. The other side will be explained, but it isn't utopian nor severely dystopian.

More detail will be added to the final product.

an interesting if a bit vague for me so will it be liek a fight o the death thing or are those just dystopain examples

No no. That's just the society itself. Anything can happen. What I'm hoping is that I can flesh out the world more and put it under projects.

Different rps set in this type of world, basically. .

Not quite yet. I want to get the world fully put together so I can figure out what plots would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back