• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

So that dude is doomed.
Isa will hear a sudden loud scraping sound close to the entrance of the coliseum ruins. Because he rolled so high in his perception, he can hear frantic movement from sounds like one other person in the dark. There doesn't seem to be a sound from the missing two, but you sense something is off. Like you're being hunted. The lantern radius L and the others have is 30 ft. each, but they are close together. They would have heard this too, and one of them would switch the lantern to a 60 ft. cone. But the pillars and walls of the coliseum prevent the light from revealing what's behind walls. All around it is darkness.

Isa will hear a sudden loud scraping sound close to the entrance of the coliseum ruins. Because he rolled so high in his perception, he can hear frantic movement from sounds like one other person in the dark. There doesn't seem to be a sound from the missing two, but you sense something is off. Like you're being hunted. The lantern radius L and the others have is 30 ft. each, but they are close together. They would have heard this too, and one of them would switch the lantern to a 60 ft. cone. But the pillars and walls of the coliseum prevent the light from revealing what's behind walls. All around it is darkness.
I have posted and I’m starting to realize that I am not used to writing this type of character! Not at all!

Last edited:
Rolling attacks in this order:

Mysterious Swords lady, +4 to roll ---> (Sneak attacking Faelyn DC 14)
L, +6 to roll ---> (Attacking Mysterious swords lady DC14)
Eric, +4 to roll ---> (Attacking bow lady DC 14)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back