• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

- w - So, we can time skip to any point in time if you like. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle
Okay... well I'll sum up what Sassy does with the guards which is basically her using their own rope to tie them up so that she can talk to them rationally. What she wants to do is get them to take her to The Godfather where she will attempt to get Ralph back.

Also... she doesn't take any loot from them.

Well... maybe the lumberjack poems just because she finds that comical. xD

Oh and legit the manacles so that she can actually have a useable pair of cuffs instead of ones just for flavor. lol

Okay... well I'll sum up what Sassy does with the guards which is basically her using their own rope to tie them up so that she can talk to them rationally. What she wants to do is get them to take her to The Godfather where she will attempt to get Ralph back.

Also... she doesn't take any loot from them.

Well... maybe the lumberjack poems just because she finds that comical. xD

Oh and legit the manacles so that she can actually have a useable pair of cuffs instead of ones just for flavor. lol
Okay, they'll begrudgingly take her to the Godfather. Sassy currently has 1 Hp, is she gonna take a long 8 hour rest to heal? Or go to a healer somewhere in town first?

Okay, they'll begrudgingly take her to the Godfather. Sassy currently has 1 Hp, is she gonna take a long 8 hour rest to heal? Or go to a healer somewhere in town first?
Well, for what I wanna' do, as long as the Godfather isn't like... beat her down now, I don't think that she needs the rest first and would take it after. xD but she does kinda' need to get the crossbow bolt taken care of I suppose.

Well, for what I wanna' do, as long as the Godfather isn't like... beat her down now, I don't think that she needs the rest first and would take it after. xD but she does kinda' need to get the crossbow bolt taken care of I suppose.
Kay, so a healer's healing spell service costs 10 Alchemical per 1 Hp healed. So that's 20 alchemical all in all.

Might there be a healer in the tavern that can fix her up? I was thinking she might like to get it done there before the Carvers wake up.
Oh, no one is going to willingly show themselves in league with her in the tavern. And the goblins won't let her back in after that. XD

The carvers can be knocked out as long as you like.

Secretly! Ori won't keep Nibblet of course, just no one wants to be seen in cahoots with Sassy right now.

And there are other peepz who can get Nibblet for her, L, Isa is staying in the tavern, so are Vidya and Therias.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back