• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Rolling for . . .
1. Stunned bowman minor action get out of stun, +4 to rolls, DC19.
2. Bow lady Get out of Entangling Nightshade, +4 to rolls, DC14.
3. Shield man grappling L, +6 to rolls. L's Toughness: 12
4. L attacking shield man, disadvantage if he successfully grapples her. Shield man's Toughness: 14
5. Eric attacking bow lady, -2 to rolls from darkness, Bow lady's toughness: 14

Last edited:
Rolling to attack for the bowman. +4 to rolls, he is attacking Eric. Eric's Toughness: 14

Rolling to see if the Carvers recovered the bodies, +4 to roll:
DC10 = found just the corpses of Faelyn and Eric, the body of the sword lady got burned.
DC14 = got to Faelyn and Eric's corpses, the body of the sword lady was burning but they put the fire out and recovered her belongings to identify her.
DC18 = stabilized Faelyn and Eric, stabilized the sword lady and took her prisoner.
DC20 = stabilized Faelyn and Eric, stabilized the sword lady and took her prisoner, and are chasing down the perps.

Edit: I have new respect for these people.

Rolling to see if the Carvers recovered the bodies, +4 to roll:
DC10 = found just the corpses of Faelyn and Eric, the body of the sword lady got burned.
DC14 = got to Faelyn and Eric's corpses, the body of the sword lady was burning but they put the fire out and recovered her belongings to identify her.
DC18 = stabilized Faelyn and Eric, stabilized the sword lady and took her prisoner.
DC20 = stabilized Faelyn and Eric, stabilized the sword lady and took her prisoner, and are chasing down the perps.

Edit: I have new respect for these people.
I do too! They are not so bad.

Okay! +4

... so I’m spazzing. Is it safe??
Oh, wow. It is so safe. Isa is 100% sure no one is following him or watching or paying him any mind except for a curious glance as to why a naga is carrying a cart inside a gym and following an old man.

Oh, wow. It is so safe. Isa is 100% sure no one is following him or watching or paying him any mind except for a curious glance as to why a naga is carrying a cart inside a gym and following an old man.
Wooooooo~

When you guys ask if someone's around, I'll make mock rolls sometimes since if I don't make a roll that might tell you no one is there, or if i do roll, it means there is someone there. So, in this case, it's a mock roll and no one is aware this old man is Isa. Katsuya Katsuya

When you guys ask if someone's around, I'll make mock rolls sometimes since if I don't make a roll that might tell you no one is there, or if i do roll, it means there is someone there. So, in this case, it's a mock roll and no one is aware this old man is Isa. Katsuya Katsuya
Alright~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back