• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Various Romance Options (Prince (need)/Bodyguard, MxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 300 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words} I do prefer writing in the third person. This is MxM, so MalexMale. '

Plot/s-

#1. Your character grew up with a bodyguard he always looked up to and craved praise from. He didn't understand why this was. Then at elven years old the bodyguard suddenly disappeared. Now at eighteen years old he has gone through his magical inheritance and realized that the guard was his mate. Not only that but the bodyguard was not human but the last of his immortal race, the Dragonborn. Now confronting his parents he learns that they knew everything and had purposely forced the guard away. Forced to hold a ball to find a female spouse, all hope seemed lost. Until he felt a strange pull towards the garden and there- his mate and former bodyguard. What will he choose? To runaway with his mate or to stay and be forced into a loveless marriage for the rest of his life? Other questions remains too. Such as where had the dragonborn gone? Why did the prince's parents drive his mate away?

#2.Your character grew up with a bodyguard he always looked up to and craved praise from. He didn't understand why this was. Then at elven years old the bodyguard was suddenly married to your character elder brother. Now at eighteen years old he has gone through his magical inheritance and realized that the guard was his mate. Not only that but the bodyguard was not human but the last of his immortal race, the Dragonborn. Now confronting his parents he learns that they knew everything and had purposely forced the guard and the elder brother to marry. What will he do and will he tell the guard he once was close to the truth? What will come of their unestablished bond?

#3. Make a plot with me, around the theme of Prince/Bodyguard.

Last edited:
hihi deary, i would love the either do plot #1 with you or we can make up something!

I have a prince that would love to do something with a bodyguard, I'd be interested in 2, but it looks like you might be sorted there, happy to come up with something with you instead though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back