• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom { Various Fandom Ideas Included } An RP Search

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper

So, for some unknown reason, I’ve been curious about trying out fandoms recently. Whatever the reason, it has brought me to coming up with this thread to share those fandom cravings with y’all to see who might be interested.
You may notice that some are group concepts I’d be into to clarify my stance on those (my stance being I like them, just not as 1x1s). Quite a few of these are OC x OC due to the fact there are some fandoms that I don’t feel comfortable being a canon character in (JD and Seven are exceptions to this considering I feel I can pull those two off well enough). I may add more later but, at the moment, these are the ones that I am most interested in trying out.

I’m looking for a roleplay partner (or partners) that will give me at least between 3 to 6 paragraphs to work with due to the fact that it’s around what I usually write and because it’s a decent amount to keep the roleplay going. Two paragraphs are fine now and then but only one paragraph barely gives me anything to work with for my replies. I’d like for my partner(s) to not leave me waiting weeks on end for replies without giving me a proper warning as to why beforehand. Please also keep in mind that on Mondays through Fridays I work from 8am to 4pm I have work so you might not get responses from me during that time range.

With all that said, here are the fandoms I’m interested in:

Quick key:

Bold – The role I prefer to play

Italic – I can play either

* - craving (The more there are, the more I’m craving it)

/ - maybe

Fandoms:

- Heathers: The Musical: ****
OC x OC

- Be More Chill: ****
OC x OC

- Mystic Messenger: *
[Only willing to do this fandom in a group. If your group is in need of a good Seven, feel free to let me
know.]

- Dangann Ronpa:
[Yet again, this is one that I’ll do in a group but not a 1x1]

Last edited:
XPhgvo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back