• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐š - Interest Check (closed)

orpheus.

.๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

is it really you?

overview.

"Q
    uinn is missing.

I mean, she's there, we can all see her. But, it's like something is walking around in her skin, masquerading as her. It's like she isn't human anymore. We've known her since kindergarten. That's not the only thing, either. I've been having these dreams lately...lucid dreams where I'm someplace familiar, but changed. Bent, honestly, from the shape I know. I can do things that nobody should be able to do. But, you already know what I'm talking about...don't you? I'm not crazy but I've SEEN her in that place, out the corner of my eye and around every turn. I'd know my best friend anywhere. That thing is NOT her."
    ~​

Things aren't as altruistic as they seem in Nowhere's Place, Louisiana. A college town ripe with tourism and locale delights, there is something off about the air already. Now, something sinister lurks in the rafters, targeting a group of not-so-young anymores -- a group of estranged friends must now come together to save one of their own before her body does something she will regret...or worse. And, if they don't make it out of the Dreaming something else will. But, not to worry! They know this place by heart...sorta. Not to mention that as their dreams(and nightmares) bleed into reality, so do the rules and abilities.

intro

roles

rules

This story is a monster...

Drown your
world

genre

horror, mystery

status

accepting

gms

orpheus.

spots open

3/9

deadline

TBD

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
oh you cooked with this one

Update: I see y'all watching ^.^

I changed some things in the roles, but they're almost all essentially the same. Just in case, check it out.

I'll be creeping around here, creating lore and generating spots to discuss plotting and character designs.

Stay weird & interested, my friends

this sounds really interesting!

cooked to my liking, really. is discord an essential point? my discord's acting crazy lately- {it's broken or smth lmao}

cooked to my liking, really. is discord an essential point? my discord's acting crazy lately- {it's broken or smth lmao}
MY DISCORD'S WORKINGGG.

MY DISCORD'S WORKINGGG.
Yay! Feel free to join in!

this sounds really interesting!
hii i am very interested orpheus. orpheus.
Interested! โ˜† :)
you have my attention
The discord is live, so if you haven't joined please feel free to do so. I'm working on lore and I don't mind you guys working on your characters there until I can get a character sheet up and working. Thanks for all the interest!

we've invited ourselves beforehand actually, but thanks for your kindness! ^^

Yay! Feel free to join in!

The discord is live, so if you haven't joined please feel free to do so. I'm working on lore and I don't mind you guys working on your characters there until I can get a character sheet up and working. Thanks for all the interest!

yup we did invite ourselves over looool

I am looking with both of my eyes

i was just mourning insignis and then this comes along and cures me of my ails โ€ฆ

TWO NEW ROLES!

Check out the additional roles if you haven't already.

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back