• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

electric

not a lurker
Hey, hey :]!

Our group roleplay just had a few extra spots open up. We've just begun recently so if you join us now, it'll be easy to integrate you since you haven't missed much!

The roleplay is set in modern day New York, where three vampire clans are living under the radar of human knowledge. The clans all differ in ideologies and perspectives on things but managed to coexist peacefully in New York for decades. That's all *potentially* about to change, as the leader of one of the clans was mysteriously murdered. The drama and power struggles that will inevitably come will all be character driven plot lines, so we're looking for dedicated & literate writers to join us in this story!

We have male and female roles open. If you're interested, post here and I can PM you more details on the story and clans!

Hey depending on the tone of the story I’ve got a male and a female ready to join in, so let me know when we can discuss.

i like vampires, but ill hold my interest to i get a lil idea of the story line

Bump! Still looking for advanced/semi-advanced writers to play female and male characters. Please be able to put together a post of at least 400 words per post. Thank you :]!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back