• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Vampires in the City

davian

What I create is chaos.

Hello.

Not quite sure if this is the correct place to post this, but for a very very long time, I've been wanting to do an action/drama group vampire RP. Preferably one that's modern and set in a city.
The main conflict: Two groups, fighting for power and resources- of course the resource would be blood. At the same time, they have to keep hidden what they truly are. Adding to the conflict of the RP are forbidden romances/alliances, unrequited feelings, as well as humans being turned into vampires without permission. If you joined you would have a lot of freedom with character personality/alignment, anything goes and you could play as a vampire or a human. I myself have some characters that I've been dying to use. Anyone interested in developing this idea further?

coded by: ataraxia ataraxia

Haven't really played a vampire in a while... I'll see what you come up with and I might join.

Seems quite interesting if you ask me, I am more than happy to join your little role-play. Although, how many characters are we allowed to have? Your answer will not have any influence on my interest to join.

Wow, I'm so glad at the response this has gotten. Forgot to turn notifications for the thread on but I am here now! I'll start working on the RP and character threads later today.

To answer the character question- I would say as many as you can handle. That's my typical rule for an RP like this. It'll hopefully prevent the issue of not being able to post if someone you were roleplaying with goes missing for a while.

If anyone has setting suggestions for me, I will add those in. So far I've got an old arcade, movie theater, mall, bar, a park, and an apartment complex.

Wow, I'm so glad at the response this has gotten. Forgot to turn notifications for the thread on but I am here now! I'll start working on the RP and character threads later today.

To answer the character question- I would say as many as you can handle. That's my typical rule for an RP like this. It'll hopefully prevent the issue of not being able to post if someone you were roleplaying with goes missing for a while.

If anyone has setting suggestions for me, I will add those in. So far I've got an old arcade, movie theater, mall, bar, a park, and an apartment complex.

Yay!

If you want someone to bounce ideas off of and such, I'd love to help you! ^^

davian davian i was looking over the cs page and i was wondering if we should state which clan our character(s) is/are from (if the character is a vampire, of course).

Also, important info I'm reposting the difference between Northerners and Southerners here for visibility:

Other than the geographical location, the Northerners (or at least their leaders) are more tech savvy- they're able to hack into databases and access the dark web to purchase blood, and things like that. They're also not averse to drinking from humans and their alignment leans in the evil direction.

About the Southerners, I don't know what distinguishes them. Whoever will end up being a part of that group and leading it (it's an open position, just ask me) will determine it.

I'm so tempted to put together a Southerner. Expect a new application in a few hours.

Also, important info I'm reposting the difference between Northerners and Southerners here for visibility:

Other than the geographical location, the Northerners (or at least their leaders) are more tech savvy- they're able to hack into databases and access the dark web to purchase blood, and things like that. They're also not averse to drinking from humans and their alignment leans in the evil direction.

About the Southerners, I don't know what distinguishes them. Whoever will end up being a part of that group and leading it (it's an open position, just ask me) will determine it.

I think it'd be cool if the Southerners were more physical, like with hand to hand combat or something. That was the first thing that came to mind, but it'd be like a brains (north) vs brawn (south).

Just an idea, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back