• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire The Masquerade: Royal Shadows (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Direct me with whatever knowledge you have, Father. And let us pray to be better men by the next sunset."

Carns smirked in disgust "Just one problem with that statement vampire. Your not a man, your a monster, just like the rest of your accursed kind." he said slightly looking away in contemplation of how Drake would've taken to him saying such a thing. Just than, the shrill ringing of the priest's cell phone goes off, prompting the man to reach inside his smock to retrieve the device. He brings it up his ear whilst still holding the gun firm on Alun "Kind of in the middle of something Jason."

"It's 2am Father, what did beer pong go a little late tonight?" asks Jason as he stands in a dark alleyway crouched down with a cell phone to his ear and his other hand holding something fast beneath him.

"As refreshing as your one liners are, I'm no mood for jokes. You wouldn't believe the night I'm having." says the priest.

"Yea well things haven't exactly been chocolates and roses for me either. The lead you gave me about Moore seemed legit, but the cops busted in before I could get any info. Good thing too because she started to pull the ole These aren't the droids your looking for... type bullshit if you know what I mean. I guess you were right about the Tremere. But thankfully I managed to book it out by the skin of my teeth. What's goin down on your end?"

"I had a little heart to heart with Drake earlier on, before not one, but two more bloodsuckers decided to drop in on my Confessional." says Carns

"No shit, who?"

"I haven't the slightest. One seemed to have some kind of deformation on his forehead and I'm staring the second one down as we speak. There's no way this can be a coincidence. With the coronation being so close and with all the increased security, I fear The Camarilla may be on to us and every other Hunter in the city. The vampire I have right now seems to know some details on your little hippie hit squad and I would feel more comfortable if you were to question him yourself. Moore may have been a dead end, but it's possible we could learn something here." says Carns.

"Roger that. I caught a red eye and just got back into the state. Gimme an hour to make it back to Royal Haven. Until than keep the toothy son of a bitch on ice. I'll talk to you soon." says Jason as he abruptly hangs up. As he places the phone back into his pocket, he kneels down further to reveal that what he had been holding was a large metal stake, most likely salvaged from the nearby trash bins and fashioned into a makeshift weapon. The pointed object was deeply embedded into the chest of a felled vampire that stared up at Jason with anger and malice as the creature gripped tightly onto the implement that was currently impaling him. With sadistic glee, Jason applied more pressure on the weapon as it inched further into the Kindred's chest causing the bloodsucker to wince in pain "...but first, I need a little pick me up." he said as the Hunter dug his hand into the gaping wound made by the metal stake. Jason brought his free hand back up to his mouth and licked the bloody gore off as if it were backyard barbecue causing his eyes to flutter in pleasure "Boy I'll tell you, Red Bull ain't got shit on this stuff." he says twisting the stake resulting in the vampire yelping in agony.

As Jason hangs up, Carns also switches off his phone as his full attention returns to Alun in the booth right next to him "Right than, apologies for the interruption. A close colleague of mine will be dropping by shortly and hopefully we'll get to the bottom of all this. In the meantime, we're going to sit and wait." says Carns as he flips open a small electrical panel next to the dividing mesh opening. Behind the hidden panel is a series of small switches. The Hunter Priest toggles two of the these switches which activates small UV strips that line the inside of the door of Alun's Confessional booth. The strips start to glow brilliant neon blue illuminating the inside of the Confessional. "Solar irradiated UV Lightning strips. All combined they emit about thirty hectre joules per square inch, meaning that if you touch that door, you'll be incinerated like a fly in a bug zapper." he says lowering his pistol. Carns relaxes slightly as he takes a seat in the Confessional booth "So since we've got some time to kill vampire, why don't you start from the beginning. As in who are you, what's your business in the city and what do you know of the upcoming Coronation of the Camarilla Prince?"

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back