• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire the Masquerade: 1x1 Storyteller's Ed. [Tabletop inspired] [Open]

Struberyl

Mature Hobbyist Writer
Good evening, lick
I'm here, real as life, offering you the opportunity of a lifetime, an opportunity to play in the world of Bloodlines - yes, that glitchy game with the ubiquitous cult following. The very same one - sort of.
I've been struck with the Storyteller bug, and desire to run a hotchpotch of the Bloodlines world in addition to all of the lore from the World of darkness games and some of my own inspirations. In short, I'd be utilizing the famous characters from that game in a unique setting, among new npcs and the like, just to toss up your expectations.
I'm rather easy going, almost flippant, in regard to being a sticker to the rules, though the rule of cool remains a favorite.

In the same breath - a turn of phrase I assure you, I'm perfectly fine playing with those privy or not to the inner mechanisms of the World of Darkness. Little knowledge would leave you in a state of learning while more advanced intel could leave you playing the world with me. Either way sounds delightful.

Hit me up with a DM, and please, send me a sample of your writing. I'm not looking for someone to wow me with grandeloquent words, per se, but someone with delightful character development skills.

Hey there! I might be interested! While I've never gotten very far in the game, Bloodlines is something I really like. The world is just so interesting, and I'd love to help build with ya! I would personally love to flesh out the werewolves, as I personally don't like their incarnation in World of Darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back