• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire RP?

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
Anyone interested in doing a Vampire RP? The setting would be a high fantasy world with elves and fairies and stuff, but the time period is at the beginning of the industrial revolution, with guns being used but not widespread or easy-to-access yet. My character would be a fairly recently made vampiress, a girl who fell from grace. She used to be someone who had a reasonably high station in life but abused it and her power, eventually causing the death of one of her siblings. A Dark Shaman sold their skills to her parents, stating that the dead sibling could be brought back to life, but it would have to be done very soon and it would require a bit of a sacrifice.

My character was forced to participate in the ritual, and was stripped to the waist, chained above a magical circle carved into the stone and then flogged, the pain and suffering drawing spirits to the circle, while the blood spilled was used to create a trap. When my character was on the brink of expiring, Death appeared but was captured in the magical circle and forced to return the soul of the dead sibling in exchange for freedom.

The dead sibling revived and was alarmed and confused, while my character barely clung to life, though also began to recover. But what neither the Dark Shaman nor the family knew was that Death had sought revenge by taking half of my character's soul and replacing it with magic from limbo, the void between life and death. This caused her to crave life, as a means to make herself feel whole again, transforming her into a vampire. When my character figures out what she has become, she flees in shame and fear, her family not knowing why.

Years later, the sibling has begun to showcase signs of strange, otherworldly powers and the family learns that shaman that their daughter is still alive, but is... difficult to approach. That said, if they want answers, they'll have to seek her out...

--

You would be playing the sibling which can be either gender or non-binary, and can be LGBT if you so wish, this is a very LGBT friendly RP, even if some of the characters are not. You'd also have to play one of the parents, while I would take the other, any further characters we could take turns using as needed. Message me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back