• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vampire RP

TwistedDesires

The Writing Queen
Okay, no this is not a fandom and the vampires do NOT sparkle. However, there are vampires. They will be a bit different from the vampires who are on TV and in the movies, but they are awesome. Anyway, there will be humans, vampires, and any other species that people may want to create. If anyone thinks they may be interested in the role play, then let me know so that I can figure out if I really want to create this. Thanks! :-)

-Bella

I'm interested, though it would be helpful if we included a bit more info about RP(Setting, overall plot, RP difficulty, etc.) but I wouldn't mind helping out one bit OwO

Well, I haven't figured any of that out just yet. I wanted to see if anyone would be interested first. Thanks for your input though. If I need help of any kind, I will be sure to let you know. :-)

-Bella

I'd be interested in a Vampiric setting, I'm not sure what I'd go with for the RP yet but if you'd like to discuss some type of setting I'd definitely be up for that.

Serpico said:
I'd be interested in a Vampiric setting, I'm not sure what I'd go with for the RP yet but if you'd like to discuss some type of setting I'd definitely be up for that.
Thank you. I'll be sure to get at you, if I choose to do this. Thanks! :-)

Bella88 said:
That was a random typo for I'm in haha. Awesome. At least I'm getting some people who like my idea. Maybe I'll have to put it into action. :-)
I meant definitely me. But it put define me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back