• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"The only reason he asked Aurora is because you needed someone who's around my height, she comes the closest" Melody says "And yes, you have to learn it" she adds focusing on the banner "Don't stand there like an idiot" she says not looking at Aurora.

Ellie sweatdrops "Harsh" she mumbles, but it's true, for older vampires or humans it's nearly impossible to learn the dance.

Aurora follows Melody and says “sorry.” Then smiles and says “congrats on becoming the head of your family by the way.” Then hands her a small bag

Hanabusa looks at Melody and says “ok.” Then looks at Ellie and asks “should we keep working on the banner?”

Last edited:
"What's with the bag?" Melody asks tilting her head slightly "And why are you saying sorry?"

Ellie shakes her head "There are three people who are allowed to make banners, Melody, Lily and Luke. Lily wouldn't make it as perfect as Melody and Luke, but Luke's up there on what's going to become the roof, leaving only Melody".

Aurora smiles and says “its a charm for your phone. Its for being an amazing friend.” Then looks at Melody and says “for standing around like an idiot.” Then keeps looking at her and says “I bought 2 more the day I was running back to the night dorm to warn you. I was almost shot.”

Hanabusa nods and says “so lets work on the decorations.” Then looks at Ellie

Last edited:
"Right" Melody says and she adds "Thanks I guess, but you wanted to know why I said you'd hate me right?" she asks going back to the banner and she sighs "This is why" she says, one half of the banner is half a sun, the other half the moon, surrounded by roses "Mom was part of the moon clan" she says looking down.

"Yep" Ellie says "The sooner we do this, the sooner we can hang it up" she says.

Aurora nods and says “you’re welcome. Yes.” Then looks at the banner and says “as I said before I could never hate you. I just didn’t know.” Then looks at Melody and says “your my friend.”

Hanabusa smiles and says “I’ll hang them up as you make them.” Then rolls up his sleeves

Last edited:
"That's the point, that no one knows" Melody says "The moon clan used to be one of the greatest" she says with a sighs "That changed when the others started to ignore them a few thousand years ago, so they isolated themselves"

Ellie sweatdrops "Just be careful okay?" she asks "And take it easy, we have until tomorrow evening"

Aurora looks at Melody and asks “then why would they attack you and me?” Then looks down and says “we didn’t do anything to them.”

Hanabusa nods and says “I will.” Then smiles and says “I will be extra careful.”

"They weren't after me" Melody says looking at Aurora "They got cocky, they wanted things their way" she explains "And the fact your last name is Moon didn't sit well with them for some reason, all clan honor tradition, they did it the most, the reason I kept an eye on them is because they trusted me".

"Alright then" Ellie says and she adds "Then we should go to the ballroom"

Aurora nods and says “ok. Thanks for always keeping an eye on them.” Then looks back at Melody and asks “how’s your burns by the way?”

Hanabusa smiles and says “ok.” Then starts walking to the ballroom

"Well they're dead" Melody says "Although... There might still be some of their research left" she mumbles before focusing back on her banner "Hey dad" she says. Adrien sweatdrops "I see you changed the crest" he says "Do I have to scold you for doing something stupid or the fact you're going to do something stupid?" "Neither of the two" Melody comments dryly so her father walks off.

Ellie follows Hanabusa, but smiles slightly seeing the charm bracelet that Melody's wearing "She cares a lot more then she wants to admit"

Aurora keeps looking at Melody and asks "what were they researching?" then looks at the banner and asks "did you really mean what you said? about Australia hating me? are we still friends? because the reason why i asked if i could bring anybody while looking for a dress, i was inviting you for your opinion."

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and asks "who gave her that charm bracelet?" then looks at Melody and smiles

"I said that the families will hate you, that doesn't include this one" Melody says "And I can't, even if I wanted to. Besides... I can't really tell you what kind of dress you have to wear, just that it has to be new and confortable".

"It belonged to the servant who saved her" Ellie says "The one that brought her to you. She died off her wounds, but before she did she asked mom to give the bracelet to Melody, if she was still alive" she explains.

Aurora nods and says "so i guess i have to make a good impression." then smiles and says "i do have a dress thats never been worn. its still in its bag hanging. by the way, i didnt unpack your things in your new room, i thought you could do that."

Hanabusa smiles and says "i remember Melody clinging to it and wouldnt let anybody else touch it." then looks at Ellie and says "i was the one that first found her outside and brought her to my parents."

"I guess" Melody mumbles and she sighs putting the half finished banner down "It's just that a lot happened, my own cousin being an annoying asshole, the hunters finally stopping their hunt for us. My good for nothing uncle wanting me to marry Kuran. I just need a break from all the crazyness".

"A lot of us got out on time. But honestly, we all thought she was dead, guess she was almost dead" Ellie says "Then I found her in the library at your school by accident, but I had to keep quiet"

Aurora nods and asks "how about we go for a run? it could help get all the stress out." then smiles and says "it will give you a break for a little bit."

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and says "i guess both you and i have been watching over her." then smiles and says "im glad i have her."

"Yes, but when she told me the state she was in when she arrived at your house I was surprised, children usually heal faster then adults" Ellie says "She also said she fainted from blood loss at that time, so I'm glad I didn't see her".

Melody shakes her head "No, I have to finish the banners" she says "I don't know if-" "Yep, he's alive and making the roof" Adrien says "Then I guess I can take it easy after finishing this one"

Aurora looks at Melody and asks “is there anything I can help you with?” Then looks at the banner

Hanabusa nods and says “she was having trouble healing when she got to my house.” Then looks at Ellie and says “I carried her to a bed and stayed by her side.”

"Don't think so" Melody says "You don't have to join this family, if you want to help you should ask Hana, he's in charge of organizing" she adds before going back to work on her banner.

"Well the weapons they used weren't normal" Ellie says "I was in the garden with some other kids when they attacked".

Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then smiles and says “I could give him his charm for his phone.”

Hanabusa nods and says “it took her a long time to heal.” Then keeps looking at Ellie and says “its sad so many vampires and humans were killed in the attack.”

"You can blame my brother for that" Ellie says "But he's dead, so that's good"

"Sure, just don't bother anyone else, the outside has to be finished by tomorrow afternoon" Melody says, raising her voice a little at the last part and she sighs seeing a few who were taking a break get up again.

Aurora nods and says "i won't bother anyone else." then looks at Melody and says "thanks again."

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and asks "who was your brother?" then sets up a ladder

"Why are you saying thanks?" Melody asks, she knew they would be finished the next day, but she loved teasing.

Ellie sighs "No one worth mentioning" she says and she grins sensing her father "Hey dad! Get some wine from the basement to give to the people outside!", she hears cursing, followed by someone stomping down the stairs "I really hope you don't end up like my dad, he got worse after the transformation"

Aurora smiles and says "for telling me everything." then looks at Melody and says "and for being an amazing friend."

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and says "i hope i keep my good attitude." then finishes setting up the ladder

"Just don't tell anyone else" Melody says looking at Aurora "And I'm not a good friend, I keep things to myself you usually tell your friends".

Ellie chuckles "Not what I meant, I mean I hope you don't end up like my dad, powerless and pretty much having to do anything that we tell him to" he says and she sighs "However, it really depends on who's blood we're using, most likely Melody's, meaning you'll be fine"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back