• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora looks back at Melody and says “of course.” Then keeps looking at her and asks “are you ok?”

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and asks “is there anybody else that could make the banner?” Then starts looking through the materials

"Well Melody, but she can't help" Ellie says with a groan "As I said, last minute work here".

"No I'm not okay" Melody says "Because my raven can't find his parents, so he has to come, however, you" she pauses and glares at Aurora "Are gonna have to act professional because he has to go in their place, whereas you're going for your family, your responsibility is bigger".

Aurora nods and says “I will act professional.” Then looks at Melody and asks “want me to help your raven?”

Hanabusa nods and says “I’ve never made a banner before.” Then looks at Ellie and asks “could we ask anybody else?”

Melody's glare gets worse "No, my raven is a perfect tracker" she says "Get a new dress and no jewelry" she adds "Last thing we need in an old family ghost to come back" she says before walking off "Akatsuki has to go in their place.

Ellie shakes her head "The people who can are busy with the mansion itself, so we're out of luck there"

Aurora nods and says "ok. will do." then looks at Melody and asks "could someone come with me to get a new dress?"

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and says "so it looks like we have to try making the banner ourselves." then looks at the materials

Somehow the energy around Melody gets dark "I'm not your mother" she hisses before tossing Akatsuki his invitation and walking off.

"Okay, what got her in such a bad mood?" Akatsuki asks raising an eyebrow "Did you do something stupid?"

Ellie shakes her head "No we cannot make it, I think the design is colored for that reason, usually we have weeks to prepare for an occasion like this"

Aurora shrugs and says "i dont know." then looks at Akatsuki and says "no, i dont think so."

Hanabusa nods and asks "so we have to rush to get everything ready?" then looks at Ellie

"I think she can't stand you for some reason" Akatsuki mumbles "You should ask her".

Ellie grins "Never said we had to rush" she says "I've been doing this since I was four, we'll make it perfect"

Aurora nods and says "i think i should too." then kisses Akatsuki's cheek and runs after Melody

Hanabusa nods and says "ok." then looks at Ellie and says "there has to be someone we can ask to help make the banner."

Last edited:
Melody keeps walking, going through the list of people to invite "I'm not inviting Kaname" she mumbles.

Ellie groans "We can't" she says "When it comes to decorating for a ball this important we all have tasks" she explains.

Aurora keeps running after Melody and says "hey Melody, wait up." then starts catching up to her

Hanabusa nods and says "i guess we can ask Melody when she gets back." then looks at the materials and asks "what could we do now?"

"Go away" Melody says, not slowing down "Yuki's certaintly not coming" she mumbles crossing that name of her list as well.

"We can decorate" Ellie says "How about this? I make the decorations and you put them up?"

Aurora keeps running after Melody and asks "did i do something wrong?" then starts to vampire run

Hanabusa nods and says "ok." then smiles and says "sure."

"I don't want to talk to you!" Melody yells turning to Aurora "Because of you I got into a shitload of trouble and we have NO ONE to respesent the moon clan because you forced me to kill them!" she says, luckily the school's deserted besides the vampires "I'd rather not have you at the ball because every family coming from Australia will hate you, but there's no one else who can represent your family!" she adds, still yelling "And all you care about...", her voice becomes dangerousy low "is moving in with Akatsuki, going on vacation and getting into a dance school while you know everything besides my family's waltz. Your parents were respected, you aren't", with that Melody continues walking and a few windows shatter when she passes them.

Aurora looks at Melody and says "im sorry. i want to try everything to be respected. if you dont want me at the dance school, i will let your aunt know." then starts tearing up and yells "how did i force you to kill them?! i didnt force you to kill anyone!" then takes out her phone and texts Akatsuki asking if she could come to his room as tears fall on her phone

Hanabusa looks at the drawing and says "i wonder where each decoration should go." then looks at the materials

Last edited:
"It was that or they would kill you! But of course you don't know that because to you I'm just another pureblood. I did it cause I thought we were friends" Melody says, her voice wavering "You don't even try to understand why I killed them when I could've send them back, because all you care about is your own life, just like Kaname".

Akatsuki groans and sends back 'Oh no, solve it yourself this time, she's hard to anger, so good luck, besides, I bet she's more sad then angry'.

"Let's make them first" Ellie says dragging over to chairs do they can sit comfortably.

Aurora looks down and says "i would never think that. i think of you as an equal. we are friends." then looks at Melody and says "i want to understand, so please explain. i dont want to be like Kaname." then keeps looking at her and says "i will stop caring about my own life."

Hanabusa nods and says "ok." then sits down

Last edited:
"I can't explain, you'd hate me for the rest of your life" Melody says looking down "Then again, no one knows why there's no sun clan, while there was a moon clan" she mumbles, she couldn't say it even if she wanted too. She gets an idea and disappears "Come to the forest if you want answers" she says. She sees Ellie and takes the drawing from her "Time for less black" she says plopping down on the ground grabbing the nearby pencils "And more yellow and orange" she mumbles. Ellie sweatdrops "So less black?" she asks "Okay, noted, but what are you doing?", then she realizes what Melody is planning and she grins "I see, that way you didn't say a word, but people have to figure it out themselves" she says and she smiles "Why didn't your father think of that?" "Cause dad was ashamed to admit the truth" Melody says turning the paper around.

Aurora shakes her head and says “I will never hate you.” Then looks at Melody and says “ok.” Then texts Akatsuki saying she’s going for a run

Hanabusa gets up and walks over to Melody and says “I’m glad your doing things yourself.” Then kisses her cheek

Akatsuki's taking a nap, so he doesn't reply.

Melody finishes her drawings and she quickly gathers the materials she needs before looking for a place she can work quietly "You two won't say anything right?" she asks, making Ellie sigh "No, it's about time people learned the truth".

Aurora puts her phone away and says "ok, time to head to the forest." then runs out of the dorm and to the forest

Hanabusa nods and says "i wont say a word." then kisses Melody's forehead

"It really sucks I can't do the opening dance with you" Melody says with a sigh "But I guess it makes sense dad and Yagari want to show us that there's peace between us". She looks at the black and tilts her head, maybe she could still use it as a background.

Ellie sighs "Well it's tradition and he's not a pureblood yet, so it makes sense"

Hanabusa walks over to Melody and says “I know. I wanted to dance with you first.” Then sits next to her

Aurora keeps running to the forest and gets to the forest. Then takes out her phone and texts Melody that she’s there and waiting

Last edited:
"Someone pick up Aurora" Melody says and in a second someone disappears and appears again with the other vampire "Thanks".

"Isn't that the girl who wants to join the dance school to learn our form of the waltz?" Ellie asks tilting her head "But... isn't she too old for those classes?", she knows Hanabusa will have to learn it, but that's only normal

Aurora looks around after being picked up and says “hi.” Then looks at Melody and says “thanks.”

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and says “I know I have to learn it.” Then sees Aurora and says “hi Aurora.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back