• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aurora nods and says “ok. I will keep it a secret.” Then looks at Melody and says “you are a good friend.”

Hanabusa smiles and says “I agree.” Then looks at Ellie and says “lets get these decorations set up.”

"Yeah, here's the first few" Ellie says handing him the decorations.

Melody smiles sadly "You'll find Hana in the ballroom" she says.

Aurora smiles back and says “its ok to hide things to protect others. Thanks.” Then starts walking towards the ballroom

Hanabusa takes the decorations and hangs them carefully. Then looks at Ellie and asks “how does this look?”

Melody sighs "The basement's off limits!" she calls, she looks at her banner and tilts her head inspecting it before deeming it perfect.

Ellie tilts her head "More towards the wall? There's gonna come a giant chandelier" she says, she wasn't sure when they were gonna put it in place, but she knows it's gonna be big.

Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then keeps walking towards the ballroom

Hanabusa nods and says “will do.” Then puts it towards the wall more

"About time" Ellie mumbles when two vampires are bringing in the chandelier "We have a ball to plan, make it quick" she says.

Melody hands the banner to her father before heading towards the ballroom as well, she was bored and wanted something to do.

Aurora sees two people heading to the ballroom and follows them. Then looks around and says “this looks beautiful.”

Hanabusa finishes hanging up the decoration and sees the chandelier then says “now I have something to work around.” Then sees Aurora and starts heading down the ladder

"Just be very careful with it" Ellie says, the chandelier is indeed huge, but then again, it's a big room.

Melody grins slightly "Hana, you shouldn't get distracted" she says and she sees the chandelier "They took it from our old mansion. I thought nothing was useful anymore".

Hanabusa smiles and walks up to Melody then says “I could never get distracted.” Then wraps his arms around her

Aurora walks up to Hanabusa and says “the chandelier looks pretty.” Then hands him a small bag

"Sure, you're distracted the moment you see me" Melody says "But I was wondering how it's going in here, I'm also bored".

"Pretty?" Ellie asks "Wait till we turn it on tomorrow evening" she says "Also changing the banner was a great idea Mel"

Hanabusa kisses Melody’s cheek and says “I can’t help your so beautiful.” Then looks at the bag and asks “what’s this?”

Aurora smiles and says “its a charm for your phone.” Then looks around and says “I wonder how it will look.”

"Remember what I said Aurora. The families from Australia won't like you" Melody says, she looks up at Hanabusa and sighs "Well as organizer for the ball you can't get distracted".

Ellie grins at Aurora "You'll have to wait and see, also some friendly advise, don't bother trying to impress people, just be yourself and have great manners"

Aurora nods and says “ok.” Then looks at Ellie and says “ok. Will do.”

Hanabusa looks at Aurora and says “thanks.” Then looks at Melody and says “I will try not to get distracted.”

"Course they're gonna blame you for the fact that the moon clan's dead, but they don't believe that everything said about them is true" Ellie says.

Melody smiles "Good, I have to go for about an hour, I'll see you later" she says.

Aurora nods and says “I will be nice and have great manners.” Then smiles and asks "should i wear heels or flats with my dress?"

Hanabusa kisses Melody’s cheek again and says “ok.” Then looks at Ellie and says “lets hang more decorations.”

Last edited:
"You're gonna be stuck a long time, wear flats" Melody says before disappearing.

Ellie nods "Let's start with the wall decorations do they can finish the chandelier" she says.

Aurora nods and says "will do." then looks at Ellie and says "i should let you guys get back to work." then walks out of the ballroom

Hanabusa climbs back up the ladder and says "i agree." then waits for the next decoration

"Here, these are finished" Ellie says "Normally this goes a lot faster, but since I'm making them in the form of the new crest it's gonna take time" she adds.

Melody wanders through the ruins of her old home and she sees a few paintings on the ground, so she picks them up "Nothing was spared was it?" she mumbles, all the paintings are either completely burned or half burned.

Aurora walks out of the building and says “guess I should head back to the dorm.” Then starts walking to the dorm

Hanabusa takes the decorations and says “its ok.” Then hangs them

"Besides the documents" Melody says opening the safe and she looks through them "Ah now that makes more sense" she says and she decides to call Aurora, she'd be interested in this information.

Ellie sighs "Can we make them without the roses? Those are annoying" she says, why did they always have roses in their crest.

Aurora picks up her phone and says “hey Melody.” Then stops walking

Hanabusa shrugs and says “I don’t know.” Then looks at Ellie and says “we would have to ask Melody.”

"Did you parents ever talked to you about relatives?" Melody asks sitting cross legged on the ground so she can look through the documents.

"Well I know our gardens are always full of rare roses, but they could only grow in Australia because of the climate" Ellie says "And a greenhouse won't exactly help us grow them. We tried".

Aurora shakes her head and says “I don’t think so.” Then looks at the ground and asks “why?”

Hanabusa nods and asks “could you get some from Australia?” Then finishes hanging up 2 decorations

"I might know why that is then" Melody says "However I don't recommend you come here" she adds when she senses several vampires at the entrance "I gotta go" she adds ending the call and she puts the files back in the small box before standing up.

"We tried, but they dried out too quickly" Ellie says "However they've been our symbol from the very beginning, a rose surrounding a sun was the first one" she explains.

Aurora nods and asks "where should i meet you?" then looks at the phone after hearing the beeping and says "guess i will have to text her."

Hanabusa looks at Ellie and asks "what did the sun mean?" then starts to climb down the ladder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back