• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Let's talk over some food then" Hilda says "Do you know who killed your parents?" she asks leading Aurora to her office, she didn't want the girl to know those same guys attacked and kidnapped her.

"They'll know when you show up one day as a pureblood" Melody says "But yeah, we'll put you under a sleeping spell, put you in there and I mix my blood with the water, my blood will then disappear from the water when you're finished, it cleans itself.

Aurora wipes her tears and follows her then nods and says "yes, the Moon clan. Melody told me." then looks down and says "she saved me from being attacked."

Hanabusa nods and asks "will anybody be with me when i wake up?" then kisses Melody's cheek

"Yeah I'll have to stay an moniter you" Melody says "No promises about me gonna be awake though. I'll tell you more later" she adds.

"It's nice to have friends like that" Hilda says and she asks "But do you want to join the dance school?" she asks. It's at this point that Zero walks in "There's a new kid in the class and he keeps tripping over his feet on purpose" he says "Send him here" Hilda says, so Zero walks off again.

Aurora smiles and says "shes a great friend." then looks at Hilda and asks "can i think about it?" then sees Zero and glares at him

Hanabusa smiles and says "ok." then looks at Melody and asks "where to next?"

"Well we have the cellar where we store our wine" Melody says "Although it's currently empty of course"

"Please don't glare at him, he's a volunteer" Hilda says "Want to see how he's doing?", Zero worked surprisingly good with the younger kids.

Aurora nods and says “sorry.” Then looks at her and says “sure.”

Hanabusa holds Melody’s hand and says “you don’t have to rush with trying to get things done.”

"Well they would tie me to a tree if I even attempted to try to help building it" Melody says "Let's go back" she says.

Hilda shows the room and peeks inside "Just watch quietly" she whispers to Aurora, Zero is surrounded by kids while attempting to teach them something

Aurora nods and watches. Then smiles and says to herself “maybe I should volunteer here to help her.”

Hanabusa smiles and says “I would untie you from the tree.” Then holds Melody’s hand and walks beside her

"I can burn or freeze things" Melody says "I'm really screwed though" she says, she hadn't thought of anything yet.

"You know kid" Zero says looking at the human boy who won't shut up "If you think what you're talking about is more important then go home, they came here because they want to learn how to dance, not listen to you totally unrelated topic" he says, annoyed, so the boy looks down "It won't happen again" he whispers "Good, now show if you listened to a word I said*

Aurora looks at Hilda and whispers “is it ok if I volunteer here?” Then looks back into the room

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks “why do you say that?”

"Because I don't have anything to show. No idea of what I should do" Melody says.

"Let's get back to my office then" Hilda says and she adds "Although Zero seems fine handling the kids"

Aurora nods and says “ok. I know I haven’t learned the Knight family’s form of the waltz.” Then looks down and says "i want to help."

Hanabusa keeps looking at Melody and says “I’ll help you.” Then keeps holding her hand

Last edited:
"Thanks, but as I said. I'll manage" Melody says and she smiles "Plus, if dad buys the school we're in luck anyway".

"Are you still going on about that?" Hilda asks and she puts her hand on Aurora's shoulder "Many never learn it" she adds "So there's no shame in not knowing, it's harder to teach to vampires your age because the normal waltz is what you learn'.

Aurora nods and says "your right." then smiles and says "i have learned other dances too."

Hanabusa smiles and says "i dont mind helping you." then kisses Melody's cheek

"Well there's a good chance that I can take over one of dad's things too" Melody says and she sighs "Which is easier for me"

Hilda smiles "We teach our kids when they're young, so they can remember it easier, no one here knows it" she says "Although I believe Melody is teaching Zero"

Aurora smiles back and says “I could teach the normal waltz.” Then looks at her and asks “how’s he doing? Do you think she’ll teach Hanabusa?”

Hanabusa looks at Melody and asks “what are those things?” Then kisses her forehead

"Lot of things actually, he owns several hospitals, a school now it seems. Pet shops, believe it or not, a zoo, too many things to name" Melody says "Everything owned by someone who died in our family goes to him" she explains.

"Well Zero's doing okay, but how do I say this. Melody won't be the best person to teach Hanabusa, he'd be too distracted" Hilda says "Also let me check the schedule before I can plan you in".

Aurora smiles and says “that’s good. Your right.” Then looks at her and says “ok.”

Hanabusa wraps his arms around Melody and asks “that’s a lot.” Then lays his chin on her head

"Yeah might take over the pet shop" Melody says with a shrug "Always wanted a pet, but our hounds don't count"

"Let's see, the schedule is full, sorry" Hilda says "But you can join the school if you want to learn more"

Aurora smiles and says “its ok.” Then looks at her and asks “would it be ok if I thought about it?”

Hanabusa smiles and asks “wasn’t a pet shop on the list you gave Aurora?”

"No, my grandmother owned it so it's a family business" Melody says "And until someone other the my dad owns it we won't add it to the list"

"You can, but I wouldn't wait too long, when the vacation starts we'll be full in half a day" Hilda says

Aurora nods and says “I’ll think about it over vacation.” Then smiles

Hanabusa keeps smiling and says “owning a pet would be a good thing. Then kisses the top of Melody’s head and says “I could see you with a puppy.”

"You sure, you wanted to learn our version of the waltz right?" Hilda asks "We only teach that during the vacations because the only one able to teach it will be free then"

"A puppy?" Melody asks "I took care of the hounds when they were puppies did not end well" she says

Aurora looks at her and says "i still dont know if i want to attend dance school. i mean i appreciate it." then gets up and curtsies

Hanabusa keeps his chin on Melody's head and asks "what about a kitten?" then holds her hand

"Hm not sure, guess I'll see it after I talked to my dad" Melody says "The pet shop is for vampires only though" she says.

"Well you got the right manner, take a proof lesson tomorrow morning" Hilda says "Zero's in charge of judging how everyone does it, but he's actually happy to help out here".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back