• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight RP

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well everyone in my family should be able to organize a ball" Melody says and she sighs "So yeah, he might do that to test you"

"You're gonna need a new one" Melody says hiding another yawn, so she snuggles closer to Hanabusa.

Hanabusa holds Melody and says “I guess we need to go shopping.” Then lays his chin on her head

Last edited:
The next morning Melody is woken up by her father "Come on, we need to go" he says "Why?" she asks getting up "The council wants to see you", so Melody gets dressed and disappears with her father.

Akatsuki covers his ears, the day class girls were chatting away and he had woken up half an hour ago, but had hoped he could still fall asleep.

Hanabusa wakes up and stretches then says “I guess I fell asleep in Melody’s room.” Then gets up and walks to his room

Aurora yawns and stretches then sits up and says “guess I’m awake now.” Then gets up and starts getting dressed

"Morning Hana" Akatsuki says seeing his cousin "Sleep well?" he asks while getting dressed.

Melody is having a stare down with the eldest vampire in the council, he had simply told her 'To get a new boyfriend, one which is preferably, a pureblood', so everyone else had stepped away, even her father "Dad, do you mind fetching Hana please?" she asks narrowing her eyes.

Hanabusa rubs his eyes and says "yeah. i fell asleep in Melody's room." then starts getting dressed

Aurora sits down at the vanity after getting dressed and brushes her hair then says to herself "i wish the day class girls would be quieter." then grabs her things and walks out of her bedroom

"Melody as much as I would love to bring him here. He doesn't deserve it to be put in this argument" Adrian says "No he doesn't, but just bring him" Melody says "You're not gonna-" "Yes I am" Melody cuts her father up, who sighs and disappears, appearing i Hanabusa's and Akatsuki's room.

Akatsuki chuckles "That does not look good" he says "Have fun Hana" he adds and he leaves the room with a sigh, wondering what to do now.

Hanabusa walks out of the closet and sees Melody's father then says "hi Mr. Knight." then holds out his hand and asks "is everything ok?"

Aurora walks down the hall and bumps into Akatsuki then says "hi." then lays her head on his chest

Last edited:
"No. Melody's having a stare down with the elder of the council" Adrian says "So she asked me to get you, warning, her fangs are sharp", once he gives Hanabusa a quick look over he teleports back with him.

Akatsuki sighs "Hi" he says, the day class seemed to get louder every 10 minutes or something.

Hanabusa walks over to Melody after being teleported and wraps his arms around her then says "its ok. im here." then kisses her forehead

Aurora keeps her head on Akatsuki's chest and says "they're so loud. i wonder why they're so loud." then closes her eyes

"You really should time these things better" Melody says and she sees the council eldest look at Hanabusa in distaste, so she leans up a bit and bites Hanabusa "Okay he's speechless" Adrian says "And it's his own fault" he quickly adds seeing his daughter's glare.

"The ball is tonight" Akatsuki says "Or did you forget that already?" he asks looking at Aurora.

Aurora looks back at Akatsuki and shakes her head then says "no. i just wish they were quieter." then tries not to yawn

Hanabusa closes his eyes and holds Melody then says "i had a feeling this was going to happen." then opens his eyes and smiles at her

Melody chuckles "Guess dad warned you about my fangs" she says and she looks at the council members "Anything else you have complaints about? Cause I know half of you is seeing a human", she mentions to the younger council members.

Akatsuki shrugs "If they could be quieter they probably would if they feel like it" he says "Anyway, the dance school is back open today"

Aurora lays her head on Akatsuki's shoulder and says "i'll check it out before vacation." then smiles and says "your going to be surprised on how i look for the ball tonight."

Hanabusa nods and says "yep." then keeps holding Melody in his arms

Last edited:
Melody sighs "Good we're done here then" she says so he father teleports them to the mansion "The basement is done"

"Well the vacation is tomorrow, meaning you have to go today" Akatsuki says with a yawn.

Aurora looks at Akatsuki and asks “could you come with me to check it out?” Then smiles

Hanabusa holds Melody’s hand and asks “are you ok?” Then looks at her

"Do I look okay?" Melody asks with a sigh "I'm not, but I guess insulting the council felt good"

Akatsuki sighs "No sorry" he says "I wanna see if I can get some more sleep"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back