• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Vampire Knight RolePlay (Interest Check)

Mashiro Shiina

Secretive personalities~
This
2990489315.jpg
roleplay will be based upon the anime series Vampire Knight. I have put thought into some of the details and will elaborate on it further once I get an acceptable amount of people wanting to do this roleplay. Thank you for your consideration and I hope we will get the chance to rp together!

Vampire_Knight_anime_by_KatherinS.jpg

Hmm. Alright. How about both? Having original characters and new ones as well. That way the concept is still there, but originality as well?

Am I on the list (with original vamp, if possible a pure blood nobody knows about, don't worry she is not OP and no mary-sue..)

Or they might know the name, but the family has always been very much to itself secluded from the others xD

Thread is not up yet right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back