• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

"Not sure. I enjoy the talking y'know? Just not you asking about what I eat."

'To help people and save lives, and because it was something to do with my life " Bellatrix said. She hadn't really thought about the question before.

"You take a deep breath and move on to try and save the next person" Bellatrix says without emotion, the truth was you don't talk about the ones you can't save it's two hard.

"You take them to the hospital and then go back out" she said in a emotionless momoton. "We can't do anything about that" she added as an explanation.

Minerva frowned, looking away. Of course they did. “Alright, thank you. That gives me clarity after what happened to me. I always thought that hospitals didn’t care about the people that have been turned.”

"I don't know what they do, all I know is we can't do anything for them and so we got them there but it isn't protocol to rush unless there are other injuries. As far as I know there's no way to stop or prevent anything once bitten" Bellatrix said "sorry" she added not sure how to respond.

"I know there trying to find an antidote" Bellatrix offered. She didn't have much to give to the topic. And she felt like poop so empathy was limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back