• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

"Slow down on chugging thaat juice like your life depends on it."

"It be chugging if I wag gulping strate from the bottle, I'm not I'm gulping thow a straw. This is more controlled" she said like it was a fact then continued, her eyes getting droopy.

"Dear lord, please wake this wolf up." She'd grumble, leaning over to poke her cheek.

"What?" Bellatrix asked confused he had bo idea what the vampire had just said to her. "Oh, because you woke me up? What do you want?" She said wanting to go back to sleep.

"You woke me up to tell me I was coughing?" She said not believing what she had hurd. "And that was it, I was coughing whole sleeping and you woke me up from that sleep to tell me so?" She had actually opend one of her eyes part way.

Sighing, she continued to drive, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel.

Bellatrix coughed some more and actually woke up on her own about a half hour from the house though she didnt know that. "Mmmm how far are we?" Her juice was forgotten and she wanted her smoothie.

She’d nod, placing her palm against the her head, pulling it away a moment later. “You have a fever-“

"Lovely" Bellatrix said then closed her eyes bit didnt go to sleep again. She shoulders sagged a bit in the blanket. "I'll take tylenol when we get to the house"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back