• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Vampire and Werewolf Dark rp

"Spit it out, you keep stoping short if your going to say something say it" Bellatrix snapped at her annoyed then said "Sorry" more gently and then quietly "I want my smoothie"

"Okay, let me explain. I don't normally have anything to say because I respond in the wrong ways. I've been away from civilization for awhile and don't want to make a costly mistake."

"What are you afrade I'll do? Drive me away? I'm stuck you you remember? I literally can't leave and I'm biut by a promise to feed you so..." she had actually opend one eye.

"Not what I mean. I'm just not one for conversation and really don't know how to talk to people that would prefer me dead."

"Unless there is somthing your hiding, yes. I am shure I dont want you dead though it what was what you ment" Bellatrix said then "Juice?" Offering the container.

"I- okay." She'd pause, before taking the container. The vampire would waterfall the juice, gulping. "here, this is yours."

"Yep. Though I miss the days when orange juice would be all I drinked.."

"My smoothies are off limits, I didnt buy enough food for both of us" said Bellatrix defensively for no reason and a bit grumpy for equal lack of reason.

"Do I? No, I don't, well I used to, but I have no honest reason to now."

"I'm assuming you wanted to know if I was going to eat your food or not, right? Well, if your staying with me, than I won't."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back