• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Valkyom OOC

ChoShadow ChoShadow

If ya wanna help the poor nerd boi i tagged ya cuz he's near you in rp.

I will ensure to get Saya involved with the poor boy when I get home from work tonight, and Thawne Thawne is lending a hand too so if you want to reply to what he did first then that's cool. Saya's close enough that she'll see your characters and go over and talk to them no matter what, but again I'll take care of her when I get home.

takki takki Hi there.

I saw your character submission, and things are looking good with one exception: I am not allowing children of wealthy families into the RP anymore, so I need you to alter that part of your character's background to suit a more modest and middle class upbringing.

Thanks.

takki takki Hi there.

I saw your character submission, and things are looking good with one exception: I am not allowing children of wealthy families into the RP anymore, so I need you to alter that part of your character's background to suit a more modest and middle class upbringing.

Thanks.
I'll edit it within this day.

ChoShadow ChoShadow Can I reply to the RP sooner or later? because I finished my CS

I'll get a reply in after class. There's a quiz, and if it's anything like my last professors', I'll be able to leave when I finish.

ChoShadow ChoShadow Can I reply to the RP sooner or later? because I finished my CS

You may reply whenever you're ready, as may Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob who's character is also complete.

Also to everyone else ( animegirl20 animegirl20 , Thawne Thawne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles ) please be aware that there is no set posting order. Whenever you have an opening to post, you may do so. Obviously courtesy to others is important, and you all clearly understand that since you're not bombarding the IC with post after post. But if you feel some space to get a reply in I will trust you to do so without stepping on anyone else's toes or pushing things along too far.

I wouldn't have let you into the RP if I thought you'd be that kind of role-player, so please, if you have an opportunity/opening to post a reply, do it.

You may reply whenever you're ready, as may Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob who's character is also complete.

Also to everyone else ( animegirl20 animegirl20 , Thawne Thawne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles ) please be aware that there is no set posting order. Whenever you have an opening to post, you may do so. Obviously courtesy to others is important, and you all clearly understand that since you're not bombarding the IC with post after post. But if you feel some space to get a reply in I will trust you to do so without stepping on anyone else's toes or pushing things along too far.

I wouldn't have let you into the RP if I thought you'd be that kind of role-player, so please, if you have an opportunity/opening to post a reply, do it.
Hey can I have Haruki use a shielding skill?

Hey can I have Haruki use a shielding skill?

Sadly, no. Only weapons have Skills in this game.

But there are a few things you can do which Saya will teach Haurki in my next post about how to become an effective tank. So stay tuned and Saya will explain everything.

ChoShadow ChoShadow Can I have the link to the IC? I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'll reply when I have time then.

Haruki's prolly gonna be a big teddy bear who just happens to carry a shield and be a bit tol. XD He's gonna be the guy who tanks but is actually very skittish irl.

Thawne Thawne

Hey Thawne. Just to make sure we're on the same page, the max Led we get for killing sprites is 400. You put down 500. Please fix that when you get a chance.

Thanks!

ChoShadow ChoShadow

Yo. So Haruki bought the ten levels thing before the game, he just hadn't activated it yet. I was wondering if maybe he could do that to give them a bit more of a chance to defend against the cheater. Of course thats something for you to deem as yes or no. Decided to check with you before doing anything like it.

ChoShadow ChoShadow

Yo. So Haruki bought the ten levels thing before the game, he just hadn't activated it yet. I was wondering if maybe he could do that to give them a bit more of a chance to defend against the cheater. Of course thats something for you to deem as yes or no. Decided to check with you before doing anything like it.

The cheater won't be fighting us, so you don't have to worry. He just showed up to casually mess with us like most trolls/cheaters do.

Haruki is fine to just do his thing. Even if he did buy the Level 10 thing this guy could take us all on without breaking a sweat thanks to his gear. More on that after he departs and Saya lets everyone know more about the exploit and what they can do about it.

The cheater won't be fighting us, so you don't have to worry. He just showed up to casually mess with us like most trolls/cheaters do.

Haruki is fine to just do his thing. Even if he did buy the Level 10 thing this guy could take us all on without breaking a sweat thanks to his gear. More on that after he departs and Saya lets everyone know more about the exploit and what they can do about it.
JUst do his thing as in....???? I am easily confused so I will probably ask for clarification every now and then. Haha ^-^'Sorry

Hey can someone catch me up to what missed. Don't want to have to read all that XD

Our characters made it to the promised clearing to fight the Sprites and killed all but one which was stolen from them by a cheater who was thankfully caught by the admins and had his account and character terminated (deleted) and he's now permanently banned from playing the game (since his IP address is black marked).

Now everyone is thinking "Okay, that was a downer on our relatively good mood" (sans Avenger who's always in a bad mood).

Our characters made it to the promised clearing to fight the Sprites and killed all but one which was stolen from them by a cheater who was thankfully caught by the admins and had his account and character terminated (deleted) and he's now permanently banned from playing the game (since his IP address is black marked).

Now everyone is thinking "Okay, that was a downer on our relatively good mood" (sans Avenger who's always in a bad mood).
Pretty much. Also Haruki is one with the tree people again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back