• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vague Idea

Link Nightingale

Teller of Tales
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've had this vague idea for a while floating around my head and if anything figured this was a good place to at least let it out before I drove myself crazy and it's okay if no one is interested in it, but anyways.

The idea is that Sky had been traveling with some companions for a little over two years now despite the rocky start they had become like family, and with their final mission completed, the group has gone back to their homes within their respected times since the goddess had plucked them from different points in time.

Some years had passed since then and even now the sting of wanting to see his found family hits, so when a portal opens up, Sky didn't hesitate to walk through, figuring that he might see his brothers/sisters in arms once more, he was kind of right, he did see his family again, but things are different, while the people are the same, they are a lot younger then Sky remembered and there is no hint that they recognize Sky at all.

Also! This idea is not limited to the Zelda verse :) it can be based anywhere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back