• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy V Is For Vampire (OpalBeauty & MataMoja)

Hera flinched at the outburst, not having expected it. Then, she sighed sadly at the waste of both the tea and porcelain. "Really now, what has the tea ever done to you?"

She stepped over the shards, deciding to clean up later. Making her way closer to the now frightened woman, Hera trapped her against the wall. "Calm down. Honestly, I have no idea what you're making such a fuss about."

Emilia glared at the woman. "What do you want from me? You've basically kidnapped me!" She yelled. Emilia had had enough of the woman's games. "Why can't you just say what you bloody want?" With trembling and cold fingers Emila attempted to oush Hera away.

Hera smiled at the feeble attempt at pushing her away, revealing the tips of her fangs. No reason to keep them hidden. They were far past that point. "You're terribly rude. Has anyone ever told you that?"

Reaching up, Hera trailed one nail down the side of Emilia's throat, just hard enough so she could feel it. "I want blood." And didn't that just sound absolutely terrible? This is why she preferred to stick to her vague language.

"My...Blood..." She mumbled. Those were clearly fangs. Oh...No...Emilia gulped, grimacing as Hera trailed a finger against her neck. "And I'm only rude to people like you." She pushed Hera's finger away.

Hera let herself be pushed away for now, taking a small step backwards. Tempted as she was to just dig in, she held back. She was enjoying the game too much.

Tilting her head in curiosity, her smile widened. "That so? Well then, what am I?" Because really, quite a few words came to mind.

"I'm not sure I want to know!" She shouted, feeling panic well up inside. Emilia sank to the floor running her trembling hands to the store. She sniffled, forcing herself not to cry. She didn't know what was happening. Right then she just wanted to be at home. Like none of this had happened.

"Alright, alright. I'm right here, no need to shout." Hera said with slight annoyance, rubbing her sensitive ears. "No one can hear you down here anyways."

It was easier to scold, because Hera didn't have a clue what to do when someone was crying. Never had. So, she did what she did best: taunted.

Crouching down so they were face to face, she spoke softly. "Oh come on now! Where did all that foolish bravery go?" Because that was far more enjoyable than this.

Dark eyes glared up at Hera. "What do you expect?" She hissed. Emilia didn't know what to do any more. Why didn't she just get the horror with over already? But then she remembered. This woman seemed to have fangs. "What are you?" She wondered suddenly, half not wanting to know.

"There you go, much better." Hera reached out to pat the woman's head a few times, happy that she had calmed down. Well, in a sense anyways.

"I'm a vampire. I'm sure you can put the rest of the pieces together yourself." Giving Emilia some time—and space—to think, Hera busied herself with picking up the shards of the shattered teacup. Such a pity.

Again Hera's hand was pushed away. And in dumbfounded silence, Emilia watched as the shattered tea cup and saucer was cleaned up. No...She buried her head in her hands. Letting out a long, shaking breath. A vampire...The thought was hard to digest. Her stomach felt queasy. A real...life...vampire...But why her? Because no one else was around? Great. So this Hera woman was going to feed upon her till what, she had no blood left? All of this was almost too much to take.

"But how...how are you...real?" She windered, as the last of the broken cup and saucer was picked up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back