• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Usagi’s Rp Search!

UsagiNight

Hello darlings! It’s Usagi here, searching for a lovely partner to Rp with💖
Could that be you? Maybe? Hopefully?

Well there is only one way to find out!!

But before you hit that little reply button, allow me to give a teeeny tiny introduction!!

As I said before my name is Usagi or you could call me Bunny, Rabbit, Bungirl—honestly any variation of the name is more then welcomed! (Even Princess is fine with me ;) ) I’ve been rping for the past 16 years~ such a long time yet it seems my thirst for adventure can never to be appeased~

I prefer to keep my characters at a comfortable 20+ years of age and hope you are willing to do the same.

I am very ghost friendly, though I may poke once to see if all is okay! If you don't respond to that—no hard feelings and we will part ways. That being said if you stopped responding to an Rp and wish to pick it up at a later date, I am more than happy to pick the plot back up!!

Please keep responses to at least 3 paragraphs. No one liners or very very short responses. Meat in story is what keeps me full and happy!

I prefer playing the female main character in any rp—just something I am more comfortable with! However while I prefer your character to be male, I am open to other ideas as well!!

Romance is a huge factor for me!
Alas, it is something I lack very much in my day to day life—so why not live vicariously through my characters? Of course, it can’t all be sunshine and rainbows for the lovebirds. We need that sweet drama, bitter angst to keep things lively.

Or! Also if you have a grumpy asshole of a character that needs a little TLC even better! I love the dark type of character that poses a challenge of getting close to! Or even the “you touch her you die” trope~

Oh which brings me to my likes and more💖

Pairings that I like/adore include:

VampireXHuman (I adore this more than anything!)

Ageless GodxHuman

WitchXDemon or Familiar

RoyaltyXNon-royalty

VampireXHunter

BountyXBounty Hunter

Okay so honestly I don’t know what to title this plot just yet, but at the name suggest it’s about childhood best friends.
Both grew up very privileged lives. Private schools, personal chefs, drivers, and outlandish vacations.
However their lives paths took very different turns.
The Male MC became an actor/singer while the other decided they just wanted to leave a normal, simple “peasant” life. However it seems like she is always getting tangled up in the others seemingly never ending adventures. Either getting him out of sticky situations or helping to take care of a crazed fan.

I imagine his personality being similar to Tamaki from Ouran Host Club lol!! Very princely, flirty, and almost pathetic in his own enduring way. However I’m also open to different interpretations!!

This would be more of a slice of life Rp, just something for fun honestly! However I’m also open to adding other elements as well!

Those are just a few but I'm open to other pairings and different variations!

Please send me a dm and we will see what we can create together!

Ta-ta for now~

Last edited:
Hey lovelies~ I’m still searching for a partner!! If you have any ideas I would love to brain storm them! Unfortunately I’m a bit tapped out of ideas ATM

Side note, with the Holidays and events here my responses might be slower—I am reading messages but it might be a bit hard for me to get back to you as quickly as I’d like :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back