• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Urban Fantasy Seeker

Waycrazy

Horn Fanatic
First off, a little about me! I'm a 26 year old English major who has been roleplaying around 16 years now and enjoys writing both male and female characters. I'd prefer to write with others my age, ideally anyone over 20.

Urban fantasy is my jam, but as long as it is fantasy of some kind, I'll more than likely play. And I'm always a sucker for romance.

Typical post length is 3-7 paragraphs.

If anything below tickles your fancy, please send me a PM!

The first character listed is my character preference.

Aaric is a millennium-old berserker who finds himself in a bit of a sticky situation-- he's been caught by supernatural slave traders and finds himself up for sale. It's a new situation for him though, something rare and exciting, so he goes along with it. Your character is another supernatural being in hiding who decides to purchase the ultra-rare creature for their own reasons.
A war between the two species has been going on for centuries. The king of the wolves has come up with an idea to finally bring peace between the species-- a marriage. Trouble is, there's no way the current mad king would go for that. So he doesn't give the vampires a choice--he kidnaps their princess, the king's sister. It's marriage or death.

Next up are characters without plots that are swimming around in my head! If anyone of them sound interesting, I'd love to work with you to make them a story!

A female harpy with a witch talisman that allows her to take human form. When removed, she reverts back to her harpy form.

A male dragon halfling who had no idea he wasn't 100% human until he woke up on his 25th birthday as a dragon. (I have a rough idea for him and a little worldbuilding , but 100% open to new plans.)

General Preferences:
-Anything mythological! My favorite thing is writing a monster I haven't played with before, or trying to twist old creatures with fun new lore.
-I am a total sucker for the fated mates trope, with a catch. One of the pair is either fighting the attraction or doesn't feel the bonding urges at all. I have yet to have a boring roleplay playing with this one.
-Ye olde vampirexwerewolf pairing. So much anger. So much fun!

Snuffling filled the silent air, followed by a short snort of disgust. So much waste. Head dipping down, teeth tore into giving flesh before swallowing, satisfaction winding through the wild thoughts. Food would help him heal, and there was food aplenty in this newly-formed wasteland. Everyone else had left to lick their wounds, running with their tail between their legs, but he had remained. Partially because he was in no condition to run, but even if he had wanted to, it would have been foolish. Leaving carrion to the crows was no way for a predator to live. Then again, the other were softer than he was. More...human-like. None of them had ever shed their skin and lived in their fur for months on end, enjoying the simple life of kill or be killed.

They could all take off their fur with no problem, shed it all as if it had never existed. Not him. Even when he did shed his fur, it clung to him, the remnants leaving him something...different, than them. It made them uncomfortable, each and every one of them. Not that they'd complained on the battlefield, where his instincts had made him a fierce warrior, a capable leader. Yet in the end, they'd left him behind. It didn't surprise him. He was a little surprised they hadn't taken out his throat when they'd had the opportunity, to assure themselves he wouldn't return. Well, he was finished with pack life.

Stomach full, he limped through the field of corpses, head swinging from side to side as he searched for a place to settle down and sleep. Somewhere in the battle he'd lost most of his back left leg, but adrenaline was still coursing through him, preventing the pain from overtaking his mind just quite yet. It would be several days before it finished growing back, and that was going to hurt. At least he had plenty of food around, he wouldn't have to go far to eat.

Last edited:
I would love to do maybe a witchxwerewolf story! (me being the witch) maybe something with your werewolf king!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back