• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Upon the Seven Seas (Pirate roleplay OOC)

Sig

The Prince of None
The neverending rocking of the ship helped the boy ignore his aching bones and get some much-needed sleep. His rest was interrupted when several of the pirates from above brought in several more people and chained them to the walls. The chains on his wrists holding him still as he attempted to help them but could be nothing more than an annoyance, earning him a swift kick to the face. He spat out a bit of blood as they left the new prisoners in silence. The boy looked at those around him, their features distorted by the limited moonlight that seeped into the lower deck.

"Who are you all? How did you get captured?"

(That is a simple beginning just so any kind of person can join and gives them a chance to mold characters to their liking. The characters have all been accused of various crimes from either the pirates or from the kingdom, but when there is a job of needing to get rid of people who else but pirates to do it? Only together can they escape their bindings and maybe learn the reasons for their capture.)

Okay! I had a question for you two

Have any ideas about characters? They don't need to have been pirates it's just the story begins with them forced to become some, it can be reluctantly if they had a past of being nobles or soldiers or anything really.

Yeah I think I do I wanted her to be a prisoner its just deciding what she did to get her into this position.

She could have been framed for a robbery or murder. My character will be a cabin boy who was charged with stealing from the captain and chained as a traitor when it was really a mate who planned to mutiny.

Yeah that actually kind of fits with the picture I'm using as a reference for my character, thanks. And your character sounds really good.

Can I possibly play a Captain?
If that is your character then yes, either they could be a previous captain who starts captured like the rest of us or can come in a tiny bit later as a full fledge pirate captain with their own crew.
Im quiet interested, also if where pirates do our ranks become part of character sheet?
The characters will be forced to become pirates in the beginning and can have a previous role as a pirate if it is the past of the character. I'll make a section in character sheets for people to ask for what role they want in the crew.

yep it will make more sense when I show the character sheet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back