• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“ค๐“น, ๐“พ๐“น & ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ

Emmy

โ˜ฝ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น โ˜พ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Up, up, & away

Up, Up, & Away by Chance Peรฑa

filler thing. ignore

• Bonjour! Je m'appelle Emmy!
    (Hello! My name is Emmy!)

Am I fluent in French? Nope, but I've been studying it off and onโ€“ and I think it is absolutely beautiful! Oh... Did I use Google Translate at all for these super simple words? ... Anyways!

In this tab I'll just sort of go over who I am as a personโ€“ I've found if we can click well as friends then the story just sort of falls into place on its own! However, it is not required that you read through all of this in the slightest. I'm not about to give you a quiz on myself. Unless you want me to, I guess. ๐Ÿ’€

ัผ Tennessee, USA born and raised ๐ŸŒฑ
    ัผ Twenty-five years old (but I swear I'm stuck in an eighty-year-old's body) ๐Ÿ‘ต
    ัผ I've been writing off and on for over a decade โœ๏ธ
    ัผ I adore reading, writing, embroidering, and occasionally painting ๐ŸŽจ
    ัผ I've been married to my high school sweetheart for nearly eight years ๐Ÿ’Œ
    ัผ I will listen to a song on repeat for literal days until I am sick of it ๐Ÿคก
    ัผ Autumn is my favorite time of year, in case you didn't get those vibes already ๐Ÿ‚
    ัผ I have two dogs and a cat... but only claim the cat as mine :captaincat:

Bonjour

Bonjour

Rรจgles

Idรฉes

Musique

โ™กdesign by howlingwoods, coded by uxieโ™ก

ัผ Please shoot me a message if you're interested! ัผ

Last edited:
๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ ๐“พ๐“น, ๐“พ๐“น ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
๐“•๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ​

๐“˜'๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ
๐“˜ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ
๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท​

i'm not sure if you prefer DMs or replies here so i'll leave a reply here first and you just say the word and i'll delete this lol, but you just gave me an idea for maybe like a slow burn romance between a recently discharged vet following a traumatic amputation who's still adjusting to stateside life and whatever kind of civilian you have in mind. i have ideas for angst related to anything from ptsd, survivor's guilt, maybe even addiction or substance abuse issues,. just trauma in general lol, none of my OCs ever have happy lives lmao, you get the jist. i'm super comfortable w playing male characters, it's kinda my preference actually, and also hate to write smut and prefer romance so we're on the same page there! this is getting long enough so i'll just say if this sounds good to you just hit me back! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back