• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Unyielding Wish - OnexOne Search Thread [DRRR!!, ME, FSN, +]

Awesome! ^^ Always great to meet other ME fans! I too am looking forward to the next installment: hopefully the employees get better treatment than they have in the past.

No kidding. And the whole thing with the publisher doesn’t get the game saddled with politics. Well, fingers crossed. It’s about all we can do,

Aw, I think we could have a good rp together! buuuuuttt I don't know mass affect like at all. :< So here is a bump for you. ~

hit me up if you get the itch for DA again, or suddenly decide you really want to do a original plot outside of fandoms! If you want of course. <3

Wishing you the best in your search and health!

Aw, I think we could have a good rp together! buuuuuttt I don't know mass affect like at all. :< So here is a bump for you. ~

hit me up if you get the itch for DA again, or suddenly decide you really want to do a original plot outside of fandoms! If you want of course. <3

Wishing you the best in your search and health!
Thank you for the bump and health wishes! I may shoot you a message about an original rp! I've got a bit of a world-building itch...
Thanks again! (:

For a Fate rp, what would you be looking for in a partner (and what would you be looking to do, as I cannot tell if you are serious about Femiya given that you also state that you don't want to play canons)? What type of plot would you be looking for?

Also, just in case my age would matter to you either way (given your concern about wanting someone older), I am within the minimum age you requested, but just barely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back