• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unveiling the Truth OOC

Would it be okay for me to add in an- ah, 'unusual' aspect for my character? I plan to have her all happy and optimistic but I do want her to be pregnant if that would be allowed? I think it'd be a good feature an already have a character idea with it simply asking other people for the sake of their own comfort. :3

Would it be okay for me to add in an- ah, 'unusual' aspect for my character? I plan to have her all happy and optimistic but I do want her to be pregnant if that would be allowed? I think it'd be a good feature an already have a character idea with it simply asking other people for the sake of their own comfort. :3
Hmm. How far into the pregnancy is she? Personally I have no objections, but others may so it maybe best to get their opinion too.

Hmm. How far into the pregnancy is she? Personally I have no objections, but others may so it maybe best to get their opinion too.
I'd say long enough to be noticeable, but I don't wanna be that, 'suddenly gives birth in the middle of the battlefield trope' it's so annoying lool, stops everyone else tot end to your character. So it really depends on what works best for yourself I was thinking anywhere between 5-9 months, though 6-8 might be a better boundary!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back