Other Unpopular Opinions

Neurotypical people can't drive and I now understand why . . . you lack sensory input that allows you to feel things like the ice under your tires and the physical input of what level of traction you have.

Can confirm. I tried to learn before and I almost got into accidents. Not because I can't feel things under the tires, but because I get tunnel vision and forget the brakes are a thing.

does anyone else think that stuff like death note/black butler/tokyo ghoul can go with anim legends, like dragon ball and pokemon? or maybe just one or two of them idk more of a question then an opinion
Hmm, well yes and no. I think part of certain animes being "legends" depends not only on a great story and art, but the size of the fanbase, marketability, and running time (like how many seasons/episodes, how many years it has aired on TV). Obviously Dragonball and Pokemon and other legendary animes like Naruto and One Piece have enormous fanbases and have hundreds of episodes.

I think there are some exceptions to this, however. I actually would consider DeathNote to be one of the "legends" although it's still not nearly as popular as the aforementioned, it is a classic and had a huge impact during its time.

But that's just my $0.02.

I'm confused because like-
Neurotypical people can't drive and I now understand why . . . you lack sensory input that allows you to feel things like the ice under your tires and the physical input of what level of traction you have.
I don't understand how that's even an opinion rather than a fact but okaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Lone Star II Lone Star II Because I have no definitive science to prove my opinion as fact. Only personal experience and my own mental illness off and on medication!

No it would show a possible correlation that may support my theory. I would have to actually do science and calculations and prove my theory correct by doing various tests and controls. So no not fact, still a opinion!

You cannot become a Formula 1 Hamilton after one week of driving practice. I'd say a large quantity of 'not feeling the driving' simply falls into inexperience. Like forgetting the brakes.

It would be a hypothesis with evidence, albeit fairly weak evidence in the form of a sample size of one. It's technically an opinion, but at the same time barely an opinion because it's a hypothesis and is able to be tested.

I think broccoli tastes good.
I love broccoli! In fact, want to hear something similar, but I think is even more unpopular? When I was a kid, broccoli was literally the only vegetable I ate. I didn't like any other vegetable, not even french fries!

But on the topic of food-related opinions, here's mine: Eating cereal with milk... no, just no. The cereal gets all soggy, and I can't bring myself to eat it like that. If I eat cereal, I eat it dry, and just drink a glass of milk separately. I don't like cereal with milk together.

Last edited:
I highly dislike The Mandolorian (or however it’s spelt), as well as anything else Star Wars. Especially that ‘baby Yoda’ stuff. UgHhhhh

highly dislike The Mandolorian (or however it’s spelt),

That just leaves more himbo space daddy for me. I think The Mandalorian is the only thing that is good about the Star Wars franchise and gives me hope for the future of male role models in the franchise, because we really did need a dynamic and awesome character like Din Djarin. But also like Pedro Pascal is a good looking guy, he is so hot as the mandalorian . . . every time that helmet comes up I'm:
giphy.gif

That just leaves more himbo space daddy for me. I think The Mandalorian is the only thing that is good about the Star Wars franchise and gives me hope for the future of male role models in the franchise, because we really did need a dynamic and awesome character like Din Djarin. But also like Pedro Pascal is a good looking guy! XD
Haha! Gotta love the himbos. I do respect your opinion, and I’m sure others as well share the same hopes and views. And I won’t lie about the looks,, lol.

I do respect your opinion, and I’m sure others as well share the same hopes and views. And I won’t lie about the looks

Oh totally I don't expect you to like star wars! But as a disappointed fan it really did give me hope that the franchise can tell decent stories that don't have to be all about jedi.

and yeah . . . I was this meme:

975651c01d2b9a00042bef78977478ba45ab0745.jpg

There is no ‘my truth.’ There is only ‘my side of the story.’

There is no ‘lived experience.’ There is only experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back