Other Unpopular Opinions

Reviews like the ones Nostalgia Critic makes, i.e ones where you show all the highlights of a film as you describe the plot and make an occasional joke, isn't fair use.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

That's a very interesting thought! Would you be willing to elaborate further? c: I'm curious
♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

This one is current events related, but I need to get it out: Nothing will change in the US under Biden as his views are not too significantly different than what the US establishment already represents. He got elected on the virtue of "not being Trump", nothing more.

Trailer Park Boys is a comforting show.

Oh yes. I grew up in BC, so basically I grew up around a bunch of Bubbles. I actually remember my dad's friends saying, "I'm going to go get a bag and a bar." Which, of course, means a Coffee Crisp and a bag of Dutch Mill potato chips (dill pickle or ketchup only). And, living in a very rural, kind of "trailer parky" area, I'm familiar with the perpetration of petty crime. And that one guy who always has a drink with him.

Always.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Same! I grew up in a very similar area in rural Oklahoma too and it's just... nice.

Oh yes. I grew up in BC, so basically I grew up around a bunch of Bubbles. I actually remember my dad's friends saying, "I'm going to go get a bag and a bar." Which, of course, means a Coffee Crisp and a bag of Dutch Mill potato chips (dill pickle or ketchup only). And, living in a very rural, kind of "trailer parky" area, I'm familiar with the perpetration of petty crime. And that one guy who always has a drink with him.

Always.

Minarchism > Anarcho Capitalism, Although some day I wish some country would try out Anarcho Capitalism so we could see what it would be like...

I'm basically a filthy commie. I fully admit it, and hey. This is the unpopular opinion thread, after all...

So many cool people to respond to!

BUT FIRST OF ALL, Happy Veteran's Day to all my milbros! Semper Fidelis, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm basically a filthy commie.

I think there's a cream for that. ;) And no, I'm not an anarcho capitalist, Mr. Dimentio. I am a Right Wing Libertarian. Which is kind of the same, sometimes. Lol. I'm referring more to letting people call private transport services for minor emergencies to avoid $1,200 ambulance bills.

Pepsi is better than Coke in my opinion.

You are wise, my young padawan. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to liking Coco Cola.

Warren Warren Burns

Lol. My biological family is from Oklahoma. Familiar with a little town called Owasso?

Lone Star II Lone Star II

We share the same birthday. <3 Pisces on the cusp of Aries for the win!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Yup! Owasso's about an hour and thirty minutes away from where I live now, in Stillwater. c: It's 3 hours and 30 min from my hometown, though, which is near Altus/Lawton/Elk City!

Warren Warren Burns

I'm slightly familiar with Elk City. Been through there, I think. Almost opened a restaurant in Tulsa, too, but the investor backed out - forgot that he had to pay loans back before asking for more loans. Time of economic downturn, though, whatcha gonna do? :( I was looking forward to bringing Indian food to Oklahoma.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Awe, that's unfortunate! :c I hope you get to go through with it eventually one day!

RabbitsWarren RabbitsWarren
Lol. I thought your screen name was Warren Burns. And thanks! I'd love to open a restaurant again, one day when I hate myself and have nothing left to live for. As it stands, the gal pal doesn't like me bringing my restaurant stress around her and her son, so I decided to stick to catering for the time being. Plus, not drinking anymore, makes it a LOT harder to keep my patience on the line.

Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio

That's the joy of being a libertarian. Our candidate will NEVER be elected, so we can be smug no matter who the president is. :D

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Oh, no c: My actual name is Warren Burns, my screenname is RabbitsWarren, no worries c: I totally understand the restaraunt stress. I ran one with a bunch of people near my home town and let me tell you, that stuff'll get you if you don't keep an eye on it, I totally understand

Lol. I thought your screen name was Warren Burns. And thanks! I'd love to open a restaurant again, one day when I hate myself and have nothing left to live for. As it stands, the gal pal doesn't like me bringing my restaurant stress around her and her son, so I decided to stick to catering for the time being. Plus, not drinking anymore, makes it a LOT harder to keep my patience on the line.

Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio

That's the joy of being a libertarian. Our candidate will NEVER be elected, so we can be smug no matter who the president is. :D
ada.png Ikr, its awesome (: c6c.jpg

Oh God. *dies* Yeah, both of those are perfect.

Yeah, so you know the struggle is real. Left active duty and thought, "huh, I think I'll get an easier career now. I'm good at cooking... how about chef?" Imagine my surprise. Give me 0500 PT any day over getting called in on my first day off in two weeks because three servers and two cooks "all got sick" when I KNOW the ski hill got three feet of powder overnight.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Yup! My favorite is when, as a manager, I lost a waiter, couldn't find him anywhere. It's hunting season, place is packed to capacity, and I find him two hours later when we're swamped and behind. He was playing air hockey with the hunters and gambling on the wins. It was a fun night c": Not that I detest those things normally but c'mon friend do your part jeez you're on the clock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back