Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay fine time for my super unpopular opinion

Mayonnaise is good on its own sometimes.

I've never seen the point of app like Kik, Skype or other methods of discussions, maybe because i'm not a chat-person, but i don't feel like i should install something for someone, and delete it in matter of minutes.

They are so useless and i don't get the hype behind them, if someone asked me to install them to discuss, i would reply no, there is only two sites i want to use.
Yeah I had Skype for whatever reason I don't even remember I uninstalled it because I wasn't using it.

Yeah I had Skype for whatever reason I don't even remember I uninstalled it because I wasn't using it.

I had Kik for a little moment, but the app was boring as well and way much oriented over erotica RPs, i got rid of it completely.
same with Google+, Facebook.

Look in ya pants and that'll tell you which "gender" you are. Not your precious feelings.

Now THAT is an unpopular opinion, at least on this site

Unpopular opinions:

I didn’t much care for Space Jam

White Chocolate is fucking nasty (pardon my French) and so are those stupid soft lofthouse cookies

The beach is awful

There’s nothing wrong with the word “moist”

Disneyland/Word are both nightmare parks

Sushi is nasty, Ramen is better than cup noodles, Rye chips are better than pita chips, avocado is gross until it’s guac, nine times outta ten burgers are the nastiest things on the planet, and cantaloupe is gross ?

The problem is not the Facebook site itself, we must not forget that many people say too much about their personal lives and took the site for a photo album, and now there is an intrusion problem?

i don't defend Facebook (i hate it), it's something I've often seen when i had an account.

Last edited:
The problem is not the Facebook site itself, we must not forget that many people say too much about their personal lives and took the site for a photo album, and now there is an intrusion problem?

i don't defend Facebook, it's something I've often seen when i had an account.
That's very true. That's one of the reasons I don't post much anymore. I just don't understand how anyone is surprised by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back