• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unnamed Fallout RP OOC

For now, I think we should stick to planning. Where are we basing this? I don't know if we should do it in a place that has appeared in canon or if we should just make up our own location. Ideas?

Yeah, I think Florida would be pretty cool since we haven't seen a lot of anything like that. Would we make up our own town or use one that exists IRL?

I mean if we are going to use a town that was there prewar, we'd need something to base it off of. But, if we're going to do a town that's been created since the bombs dropped, then we wouldn't have to.

i can't say i know that much about florida but wouldn't a prewar city be pretty big? im thinking the bigger the settlement the harder it is to defend etc 0:

If we do go with a larger settlement, we can always play as the like stereotypical "outcasts" who live on the streets. Otherwise, if it's a small settlement, maybe it isn't very wealthy and we have to do what we have to do to put food on the table.

Super Mutant vs Mutant Crocodiles in pit fights, only in Apocalyptic Florida.

This looks int resting enough of a concept. Which are you going for now? Apocalyptic SliceofLife or Survival?

...Slice of Survival life?

Hey! Just came from the group recruitment thread. Actually, if I recall correctly there was a modded version of fallout 4 that was gonna take place in Miami? By modded I mean modded by the community of course.

Here it is, in case it might serve as inspiration of any sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back