• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

"I wish we were at the town already" Ryu complained.

"Wow look at that sunset" Sarah said. She then brought out her sketch book and drawing the sunset with Dra'ziik standing magnificently in the middle on the top of the hill. It didn't take her long to finish it and she smiled. Ryu looked over her shoulder.

"Wow that's pretty good" Ryu noted, looking at the picture.

"Its not good, I'm not that good an artist at least I don't think I am" Sarah mumbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dra'ziik hunched his shoulders and rocked on the back of his heels. It appeared that a giant spider thing and a dwarf had popped out of nowhere right in front of the trio. "Dra'ziik is not that high, no?" he said, tiptoeing up to the fallen daedra. He poked it with a tenative claw. "Hmm. No, this is not from skooma." He glanced at the charecter clad in dwarven armor that wasn't exactly dwarven armor. That one didn't look like it wanted to be poked to see if it was real. "Hmm." Dra'ziik said, tilting his head a an angle and flicking one of his ears.

Roxii had awoken fairly early in the morning. Gearing up for the long days ahead of her, she left the inn and Riften with a face of determination. She hadn't been given the job to assassinate the High King yet, but this was close enough. It would prove the be challenging, but that simply made it more enjoyable, more interesting. The assassin nonchalantly walked over to the Riften stables and mounted a brown Clydesdale, beginning to trot the horse away. The stable-owner wasn't awake yet, so there were no witnesses of the thieving.

The elf hadn't been on the road long before she came upon about a dozen corpses—bandits specifically—littering the area. Whoever was attacked, they cleared the threats with ease. Pulling on the reigns to slow the horse to a stop, Roxii slid down and inspected the bodies. Their deaths were precise, clean and methodical, the victim's blade—or blades—having been sharpened not long ago. It seemed more like the work of a khajiit, the swift grace of the feline race evident in the attacks. Perhaps one of the khajiits she had seen at the inn last night? If so, it seemed like they were headed north.

Shrugging it off, she dragged the bodies off to the side of the road, just so that they weren't in the way. Mounting her stolen horse, she continued down the road, figuring that she could stop by Windhelm for supplies. It wouldn't be her best choice, given the shared hatred for elves in that city, but she knew that she needed supplies, including food, potions, weaponry, defense, and armor enhancements, and many other things that she could muster with what little she had. After she hit Windhelm, she could go through Whiterun and then take the long trek to Markarth.

A long journey indeed.

"How? What? When?" Ryu asked, rubbing his eyes to see if he was dreaming. Sarah was even so surprised by her entrance that she fell over. Her sketch book fell out of her and soared close to Dra'ziik, thanks to a vulture flying by and pushing it forward with wind from its wings. This would have made Ryu laugh had he not been shocked to the person as well.

Only now did Iora really notice the other that had apparently been by the rift when she came though, which was odd as a dragon had to have came though it to get to the equations below. yeah this would be hard to explain kind of , well it wasn't the strangest thing that would be things being completely normal that was strange.

" You go to one plane of oblivion on accident and they never accept I am sorry" She said as if going to oblivion was a simple matter.

Giving a short wave back toward his mentor, Dreet-Shei mounted his horse and readies a healing spell. As he left Shor's Stone, heading south back toward Riften and his traveling companions, he began to cast the minor spell onto his horse while picking up speed into a gallop. Casting the spell was only slightly draining but had great effects on the time it took to get places. The spell gave the horse the opportunity to move at full speed indefinitely, as it would not tire.

After about thirty minutes of riding, Dreet-Shei came upon a most unusual sight. A daedra lying dead in the road, a person in modified dwarven armor, and three others, including Ryu and the Khajiit from the previous night.

Hesitating as he could tell that there was an awkward situation at play, Dreet-Shei asked, "Who uh... who's your new friend here? And where did you find a daedra, especially one like that, and kill it?"

Dra'ziik raised one of his eyebrows and circled the dwarven clad figure. "Hmm. Khajiit is not sure about this one... It looks like centurion. From the deeps. But this one talks? Curious indeed." Dra'ziik picked up the sketchbook from where it was on the ground gently, but his attention was focused on the queer looking being. He handed it to Sarah, eyes still focused on the curious statue-like figure in front of him. Given the fact it still hadn't done anything agressive, only just spoke a single sentance, so he wasn't sure how do gauge it. The Argonian from earlier had caught up with them, and Dra;ziik only glanced at him sideways. "Is this one friendly?" Dra'ziik inquired.

"I didn't kill it none of us did, the one in the armor did that" Ryu responded.

"Thank the gods he didn't look at it" Sarah sighed. She then put her sketch book away and looked at the armored person. Ryu and Sarah were both wondering who this person was. They were also wondering how in hell did she manage to kill that thing.

The elf had increased the horse's gait into a full out run, eager to arrive in Windhelm as quickly as possible. However, that meant that, whoever had encountered those bandits earlier, would most likely be ahead of her. That is, if they were indeed heading north.

Well, she was correct.

Being on a horse allowed the assassin to travel faster, thus meeting up with the small group once again. However, the group seemed to have gotten larger... When she saw people off in the distance, she slowed the horse to a steady trot, approaching cautiously. She didn't want to startle the strangers, mainly because she didn't feel like battling a dozen people.

Roxii, however, pulled the horse to a stop a few meters away from the group, intrigued by the ones present: two khajiits—one of them the one she met not long ago, Dra'ziik—, a tenshi—one of her recent contacts, Ryu, she thought his name was—, an argonian, a daedra—a dead one at that—, and a warrior clad in full-dwarven armor. She narrowed her eyes at the characters in confusion.
Well, this sure is a sight.

The height of the horse he was still sitting on aloud Dreet-Shei to look over the entire group and when he did, he spotted a lone ,black-clad figure atop a horse, unmoving, watching the group. Dreet-Shei quietly drew his bow and knocked an arrow, but leg it lay in front of him. Turning his mount to be in a better shooting position, Dreet-Shei signalled the group with a low, quiet whistle. Nearly whispering, he informed them of their metaphorical tail.

"It looks like someone watching us. They're on the road a few hundred meters back. Don't look, act natural, but keep your gaurd up."

" Anyone in armor can talk, well accept the mute ones, though that can be accounted for, either way why shouldn't I be able to talk I am no animonculi ?" Iora asked wondering why the style of her people's armor which she had seen on the surface plenty of times was suddenly so surprising that it looked like her people machines. " Also the daedra didn't find anyoen it followed me back from…. hmm you know Mephala's realm doesn't have much of a name even the wheels have a name she is just so anti social, but yeah it came from there as I passed though it was not happy" She said any scholar of Daedra lore would know that no mortal had ever gone to Mephala's realm as it was normally sealed off by the prince.

"What's with the weird looking armor anyway?" Ryu asked her. Sarah was equally curious as to why this was. Well that is until a though occurred to her.

"You entered Melphala's realm?!" She shouted in disbelief. How was that even possible?

" Yeah well I didn't know where it was until I got there and there were webs and spiders you know the pieces just fell into place and then this Daedra kind of took offence to me being there and just wouldn't take I'm sorry for an answer. But that isn't the answer well you see I was down in the wheels above the equation and it seems a dragon had gotten stuck down there and was trying to corrupt the area so I fallowed the rifts and here I am " She said her explanation most likely making her seem even more crazy than normal as she spoke of things that no mortal really knew.

Still watching the horse mounted figure, he asked the newcomer,

"Wheels? Equation? You don't mean...? You travel through the plains of reality?"

"What? That's what?" It was official Ryu's brain was going into a full on melt down. He could not comprehend how any of this was possible. He didn't understand any of it.

"How?" Sarah asked.

" I travel though Arubis not dimensions they are really all the same dimension most just don't see it that way, though most call them realms not dimensions it is rather interesting to meet someone who doesn't just assume I am crazy, I mean I am everything I said could have been a lie after all apparently days have gone by and I only spent a few hours below ground " She said it was odd to find someone who didn't just dismiss her as a mad woman or a Daedra.

Dra'ziik was now slowly backing away from the group. "Now here, here is some 'the world eater Alduin has returned' shit right here." He said, still backing away. They'd never make it to winterhold at this rate. But the sun was setting. And it might be a good idea to set camp. He stopped distancing himself and gestured to the group "Mmm, today has been long day, yes? Bandits, traveling, hostile wildlife... Traveling planes of oblivion... Perhaps fire and rest is in order." He spread his arms in an apologetic gesture. "Khajiit has axe." He said, pulling his woodcutters axe from who knows where.

The assassin had noticed that the argonian, who was also mounted on a horse, was staring at her, no doubt cautious of her presence. She had noticed the slight movements of him loading his bow, and, in response, kept one hand hovering over one of her daggers. She didn't exactly mean to seem so... intimidating, but she was honestly curious of the situation playing out before her, all without getting too dangerously close. A creature who could travel through the plains of reality, journeying to different realms? That seemed so impossible yet possible at the same time. The idea of being able to escape to any realm you chose whenever you desired seemed so... powerful. Imagine the power one could wield with that kind of talent, that potential. No doubt the journey would be dangerous and physically exhausting, but to disappear into an entirely different realm after being caught during an assassination...

Realizing that it was getting dark, and the elf didn't necessarily feel like resting out in the open, especially so close to strangers. The assassin continued onward, making sure to make a fairly wide arc around the group, flicking her gaze to them occasionally—especially the argonian—to make sure none of them tried to attack her from the side or behind. She figured that she could skip resting tonight to decrease the distance between her and Windhelm as much as possible, but if it came to it she could rest in a secluded area or climb a tree and rest high in the branches. Either way, she wasn't staying here.

It was then that Ryu realized something, he forgot he still had mercenary work he needed to complete for the companions.

"I'll be back later in the day guys I have some business I need to take care of" Ryu stated.

"What kind of business?" Sarah asked.

"Its kind of private" Ryu stated before he left and got dressed in his mercenary outfit. Only those with a trained nose like a khajiit or werewolf could likely recognize him as the same person now. Ryu trusted the guilds enough to reveal his identity to them but not to anyone else. Dra'ziik only found out because he was a khajiit and could recognize his sent. Ryu, now Yuki, took to the shadows till he made it to the meet up place between him and the companion member. It wasn't that far away from the place the other were setting up camp at. It was here that Yuki met Farkas, the companions insisted that he had a shield brother for this mission. It was strange because he wasn't even apart of the companions yet they insisted this.

"Which name do I use for this mission, Yuki or Ryu?" Farkas asked.

"When I'm dressed like this call me Yuki" He responded.

"Do you know what we're up against?" Farkas asked.

"I do, we're here to eliminate the boss of some bandits" Yuki stated.

Dra'ziik bobbed his head. "Ryu has many things on mind at the moment." He spun the woodcutters axe and handed it to the Argonian. "This one's name I have yet to learn. Perhaps another time." He held out his hand to Sarah. "Will Sarah be allright alone with the Argonian and the... Metal one?" Dra'ziik glanced sideways at the one who rambled about the planes of existance. He didn't quite trust that one, nor the Argonian, but Ryu had spent time alone with the argonian, so he couldn't be that bad. "Dra'ziik wishes to follow brother for a bit. Ryu finds trouble in places others do not."

"Yeah I'll be fine" Sarah nodded.

Meanwhile with Ryu they had just managed to be surrounded by members of the Dawnguard and the Silver Hand.

"All we were sent to do was to eliminate a bandit boss and what happens? We get caught in a trap" Ryu complained .

"Your telling me" Farkas sighed.

"Well, well looks like we caught ourselves a vampire and a werewolf to things in one day" A silver hand smirked.

"There's a lot of them, far more than we can handle with just the two of us" Ryu commented.

Dra'ziik tipped his hand in a two fingered wave at the group and began following thepath Ryu had left. It wasn't that hard, his footprints were prominent in the deepening snow. Soon though, the footprints were joined by another pair. These were heavy. And deep. Dra'ziik's ears perked and he dropped into a crouch. "Companions..." He hissed quietly. Dra'ziik hated the companions. The whole racist, fur-stealing lot of them. He decided to turn back and just leave Ryu to his business with the companions, but he smelled something else. And heard it too.Many heavy footsteps and the smell of holy magic. And silver. He sniffed his side, no, he was right. It wasn;t his quicksilver swords, it was the silver swords of the silver hand. The holy magic could be none other than the dawnguard. He realized Ryu might have been in trouble, and continued forwards stealthily.

Dra'ziik came across theduo, surrounded by those he suspected. He quietly drew his sthalrim bow and laid it out in front of him, shrugging his shoulders to loosen up. "Well well, looks like we've caught ourselves a vampire and a werewolf, two things in one day." Dra'ziik thought better of using an arrow, placed his bow back in its respective place and strode out of the woods. "Yes yes, good work men." He turned to Ryu and Farkas. "Stendars mercy be upon you. Have you last words?" one of the silver hand glared at him. "Another one!" Dra'ziik unsheathed his sword. "No no, look. Khajiit is insulted you don't know Khajiit's name. Off with his head!" the men looked at eachother warily. "Look at Khajiit's sword! Is it not silver hand officers?" One of the men inspected it closer. "Oh, yes. Sorry sir. Right away, he's disrespected you greatly." Dra'ziik sheathed his sword and the silver hand man was decapitated by the ones standing beside him. "Yes yes, now, Khajiit shall return to base and let superiors..." He narrowed his eyes at one of the Dawnguard closest to him. He grabbed the man by the throat and stuck his hand in the dawnguard's sack. He pulled out the head of one of the bandits he had killed earlier. It was origionally going to be his offering to Kyne for that battle, but it would serve its purpose here. Dra'ziik was a very light fingered Khajiit, and was famous for his pickpocketing jobs back when he was still in the guild. "This one has killed one of our brothers!" Dra'ziik said, holding up the head, "They turn against us! Just as Khajiit predicted! Attack men!" Dra'ziik unsheathed one of his own swords and stepped back. Ryu and Farkas were almost forgotten in the bloody melee between the silver hand and the dawnguard. Dra'ziik nimbly weaved his way between the sparring factions and jumped on top of Ryu, knocking him to the ground. "Come come. Time has been bought. We must flee."

"Thanks for the save Dra'ziik" Ryu smiled.

"You know this cat?" Farkas asked.

"You know some day your prejudice will get you killed right?" Ryu sighed at Farkas. Ryu and Farkas had know each other for years along with the many others Ryu had befriended in the companions. Though Farkas was by far the one that Ryu trusted the most, and same with Farkas. They were usually paired up when Ryu did assignments for the guild.

"Yeah right, besides you say that every time. You say I should be less prejudiced against khajiit but they're cats so how can I help it?" Farkas pointed out.

"I'm never going to get through to you am I?" Ryu asked.

"Frankly, no" Farkas stated, causing Ryu to sigh. They made it out of the camp alive.

"So much for killing a bandit boss. Bet they purposely caused trouble just to try and get the companions attention" Ryu stated.

Dra'ziik snarled at Farkas, pointing a clawed hand. "This one makes too much noise. This one should be greatful Khajiit saved Farkas' hide!" He pulled his ears back, eyes glinting in the dying light. "Sugartail. Dra'ziik smelled this one long before heard, take a bath perhaps, and maybe sense will get through thick skull!" Dra'ziik had no love for the companions, especially since Farkas had just gotten Ryu in trouble. They were always laughing at him, making snide remarks, threatening to skin him, one had even yanked his tail once. "There is some poor child that needs intestines ripped out yes? Go about business elsewhere, mutt!" Dra'ziik cracked his neck and pulled his lips back, showing his teeth at Farkas.

"Now look here you cat. I'm only letting you live because your Ryu's friend. If you weren't I'd skin you alive cat. Besides Ryu's going to be one of us! So if you hate mutts so much then you'll hate him too!" Farkas growled, the venom could be detected in his voice.

"You knew?" Ryu asked Farkas, surprised that he knew his dream.

"How could I not when you looked at the companions with such awe? We all knew, these past few years we've been testing you to see if you were worthy of being a companion. It was only recently that Koldak decided you were worthy and he asked me to extend a full invitation to you after this mission" Farkas stated.

"But I'm a vampire now, why would he still think I'm worthy?" Ryu asked sadly.

"Because of everything honorable you have done for us. You are worthy of being a true companion, the world needs more people like you. Besides becoming a werewolf will cure you of vampirism" Farkas stated.

"Dra'ziik, is it okay with you if I become a companion? I mean its always been a dream of mine" Ryu asked, honestly wanting his friends opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back