• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

Iora was glad Ryu finally spoke up she found this cat man very annoying and stunningly ignorant when it came to the Mer not even understanding that Falmer was the name of the Falmer before they came to the Dwemer like the Mer had used man's language before man was so dominant, truly for a race so intertwined with Mer he was completely ignorant of what he said. There was also the matter of him claiming to not own his soul to a Daedra when he had their artifact which was an unspoken covenant of bearing the artifact in their name meaning you were theirs' no one got out of that except for 2 or 3 very special cases and those were the heroes of legend so this cat man owed his soul to a Daedric prince despite his stupid protests.

" Well said we are in a hurry so we must leave " Iora said grabbing Ruy's hand and warping space so they were outside the city leaving the cat man far behind " There we are one pest gone one pest to find" She said.

"I might tag along." Smi'Dar said merrily, strangely behind them and off of his cart.

"Language, you say? Strange." He pulled out a thick book, flitting through it as he walked.

"Let me change the information...ah! Thank you for your account. To elaborate, I did not technically 'win' this staff, no. I have it because Smi'Dar wants to destroy it."

" Then you are a greater fool than a champion believing their souls is theirs as daedric artifacts like that are part of the prince to truly get rid of it means to kill the prince and if you want to try that I will kill you myself " Iora said knowing that in the wheel the Daedra and their worlds had a place that kept the wheel going each was needed and unless someone mantled them losing one would cause the wheel to stop after a short time and everything would start over. " Oh and this means you have pissed off a Daedric prince…. that is a bad thing for you and anyone near you they don't exactly care how many mortals get hurt when if it means they get their toys back [/b]" Iora said.

"Kill Smi'Dar yourself? What a reaction! It would be a fun fight, but not today. You see, this one is a researcher. Or, better yet, a collector. While Smi'Dar may be looking for a way, it does not necessarily mean he will destroy it. It is simply good for knowledge's sake." He explained.

"Too many hotheaded types in Skyrim. You would think with all this snow that people would be calmer. I am quite surprised you have completed the Endeavor, Dwemer. Not many people can teleport these days."

" If you know of the endeavor then you know of the tower and the wheel and you would know what would happen should you try to remove a prince without mantling them, they are as much a part of this world as the Aedra are " Iora explained " Also you would know that completing the endeavor is not needed to move though space, it is needed to move though time though "

~Ryu~

I sighed at their argument, I honestly didn't think it was a good idea if he tagged along it might cause a fight to break out in the group.

"Look, I know you mean well but I don't think my acquaintance would like for you to come along. The arguments might not be so gentle next time okay? So let's get going Iora" I sighed before leaving the khajiit. I felt bad, but I knew it was better this than for an argument to break out.

~Sarah~

"Let's go now!" I cheered, pumping my fist into the air.

Dra'ziik stood. "Of course." he said, draining the last of his ale, "On the road to markarth." He took Sarah's hand and led her out the door, jerking his head at Zero to follow. He was excited to be walking again, but this would probably the last trip he would make. After they talked to R'isaad and figured out if he was Sarah's real father or not, they could finally go to Riften and get married. "Sarah, on the way we might run into one of Dra'ziik's friends, Ma'iik the liar. Ma'iik will not travel with us, strange, that one is. But clever, yes, maybe stop to listen to what he has to say."

" Well with that dealt with it is time for a new direction, the question is which way north east or south east." Iora mused her thought focusing on where the chornographers would send their little drone they were based in Sotha Sil so south east was the nearest boarder to morrowind , but the college might be easier to send a drone to for them there was after all a stable rift there they could tap into. " What do you think the college or the boarder?" she asked.

The high hills of the Velothi Mountains, third of Heartfire 201 4E

The air felt cold in the higher hills of the northern Velothi Mountains and the wind blew hard againts its thick grey rocks. Gillan took the last Dragon's Tongue out of his robe and placed it gently around the pillar of sacrifice, he rose up and placed his hand upon his breast whilst speaking in Daedric: "I exist because I've the will to do so." The Dunmeri priestess of Boethiah, Imara who stood next to him said: "Master Llarethi, it is high time that you use actual products from Morrowind to worship the Goddess of destruction." The Dunmeri mage looked at the priestess with his dark red eyes that had a strange glow in them and answered: "I can only worship the Prince of plots's wishes by spilling the blood of individuals wich I, it will just take time." The priestess nodded and walked down the stone stairs of the Sacellum of Boethiah with Gillan, the two had known each other almost as long as Gillan has been working at the college of Winterhold. The two looked down at the cultists fighting each other with great passion in the small arena, located on the lowest level of the sacellum. "How are things going at the college?" priestess asked whilst looking with her crimson eyes at the blood of the cultists covering the arena's ground. Gillan sighed and answered on a rather annoyed tone: "Well as usual Savos, Mirabelle and Faralda to ignore my adivse and remain to allow incompetent individuals to join the college. Only Sergius, Drevis and Arniel seem to listen to me.. but well the first one is a Cyrodiil, the second an unstable illusionist and the third is to paranoid to start a proper conversation." Imara laughed a little and then walked down with Gillan to the ground floor and said: "Until next time Gillan, may our Lords be merciful." The former battlemage nodded and answered by saying: "The unclean will never escape the righteous." Gillan turned around and placed the black coloured hood of his robe on his head. The Dunmeri mage looked for a moment in the distance at the large white moon that was covered with a few grey clouds and then started walking for the Nordic city of Windhelm.

The city of Windhelm, fourth of Heartfire 201 4E

It was past midnight when Gillan had finnaly arrived the stables of Windhelm, he walked last them quickly and made his way for the large gate of the city. The two guards that stood on duty at the gate watched the approaching Dunmer carefully and one of them asked: "Only burglars and vampires creep around after dark. So wich are you?" A quick response from Gillan followed: "I don't believe neither of them would want to be seen by you." The city guards nodded and allowed the Dunmer to enter the city. Gillan immediately headed for Candlehearth Hall and entered the busy tavern. The Nords were still upstairs drinking their stomachs full whilst already being drunk, Gillan entered his rented room, locked the door behind him and took offf his robe and placed it on the small table that stood next to his bed. He lay himself down in his bed and casted a spell that muted all the sounds around him, he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back