• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

Javax

The Shadow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

skyrim_by_daroz-d7aw12k.jpg

@Sheaon13[/td]

[/tr]

Dra'ziik Fellstep @Alstromeria

Ioragzis Ynzagarn @Karcen

Dreet-Shei Pehrdeseer @Achilles676

Gillan Llarethi @Vorar

Emelia Urgusiso @Pyosimros

[/table]

If something happens and/or comes up in which your posting decreases significantly or the like, please let me know via OOC chat or PM. Same thing with if you leave the roleplay: PM me or post in the OOC chat.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Don't be intimidated by the length; it's just my starter.)

11ik11y.jpg

Loredas. First of Last Seed. 5:44 A.M.

A black-clad assassin let a daedric arrow fly, the projectile hitting its mark: a Solitude guard's neck. Dark red blood seeped and spurted from behind the arrow, trailing down his chest and splattering onto the stone ground. He gurgled out incomprehensible words, trying to say God knows what. Unfortunately, the arrow and blood blocked his airway, drowning in his own blood. He fell to his knees and fell flat on his face with a
thud, exhaling his last breath as his soul escaped the mortal world to live in eternity in Sovngarde, or whatever afterlife he was doomed to.

The assassin spun around just in time to block an attack from another guard with her bow, gathering her strength before shoving him back. In record time, she notched another arrow and shot the guard, the arrow only hitting him in the shoulder. Letting out a cry of agony, he stumbled back a bit, allowing Roxii enough time to shoot another arrow into his skull, sending him to the afterlife.

Slinging her bow over her shoulder, she unsheathed her dual daggers and set herself into a low, defensive stance. Facing the other four guards, she waited for one of them to make a move. The burly male wielding a battleaxe rushed forward, and Roxii dodged to the left. She brought her dagger back to stab him in the back of the knee. He faltered and fell as his leg buckled beneath him. Feinting to the right and avoiding a guard with a steel sword, she used her other dagger to slash his gut open, his entrails clearly visible. She brought both daggers back towards her, elbows bent to have them close to her chest in a defensive position.

Battleaxe Guard used his good leg to reach his foot around and hook it around the assassin's right foot, pulling his back and making Roxii fall to the ground. She rolled to the left, out of the way of an oncoming war-hammer. She grabbed War-Hammer Guard's leg and pulled it, making him fall on his back. The assassin brought her knees up to her chest then used the force to jump back up on her feet. Stabbing one dagger into Battleaxe Guard's skull, she turned towards War-Hammer Guard, who was already getting back up on his feet. She approached him, set one hand on the side of his neck and the other on his jaw and, with one swift movement, cracked his neck, letting go to let his body slump to the floor.

She averted her gaze to the last guard—the other Steel Sword Guard—who was running to alert more guards and gather reinforcements. Before he could retreat out of sight, however, she threw her last dagger towards him, the blade sticking into the back of his neck. He fell forward and fell to the ground, suffocating on his own blood and the blade similar to the first guard.

The assassin retrieved her two daggers and made her way stealthily out of Solitude, not entirely satisfied with how that contract had gone. Her target had been a general, and he was surrounded by at least six guards at all times. She had taken the chance when he was only surrounded by the minimum. Luckily, him and his guards weren't the most well trained, but she wished that there was no chance of her being caught.
Oh well. As long as I get paid. And she was going to be. All 5,000 gold.

"Please don't kill me" a man stated, scared of the man in the mask and beady red eyes.

"Sorry but I have a contract on your life so you know can't let you live and all" the masked man smirked before stabbing a sword through man neck causing him to die instantly. Yuki smirked at his work, that is till he fell to his knees in pain.

"It's that time already? I guess I have to feed" Yuki sighed before leaving in search of his prey to fulfill his hunger for blood. A scream of a woman could be heard that night and she would be found dead the next morning outside in the wilderness.

Dra'ziik Fellstep had just finished trading with the Silverblood family in upper Markarth. He was one of the only, THE only Kahjiit's that had been allowed in the city. As in ever. On his way out he saluted the guards in his two-fingered way. "Dra'ziik wishes to see you again. Markarth is lovely city, yes?" One of the guards nodded. "Blood and silver my furred friend, blood and silver." Dra'ziik chuckled. "Blood and silver indeed." With that, he started on the road to whiterun. From there he'd make his way back to riften. It had been awhile since he had seen any of his friends from the guild.

Not too far down the road, Dra'ziik ran into M'aiq the liar. "Ah! Friend! It has been long time." Dra'ziik said, holding out his arms for a hug. M'aiq gave him a quick embrace, pounding him on the back. "Yes traveler, long time indeed." Dra'ziik bobbed his head. "You have coin yes? Would you like the usual?" M'aiq produced a bag of coins and handed it to his fellow Kahjiit. Dra'ziik counted them carefully to make sure they were all there and gave M'aiq three bottles of skooma. "Enjoy fellow wanderer, may your road lead you to warm sands." M'aiq chuckled. "Such things are not possible in place like Skyrim. I did not know there was such place as windhelm, M'aiq's eyes could not see through the snow!" Dra'ziik laughed. "Yes, strange place, this land the Nords wander. No matter, farewel friend, may our paths cross again." M'aiq yanked the cork out of one of the skooma bottles. "M'aiq is done talking now. Perhaps bother someone else." Dra'ziik waved his two fingered wave and continued down the road.

"Man it's going to take me forever to get back to Whiterun" Ryu, now out of his mercenary outfit and into his everyday one, complained. He was currently in Markath and that's when he ran into Dra'ziik.

"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" Ryu apologized.

"I'm Ryu who are you?" He seemed excited to meet a new person and was practically bouncing on his heels as such. Though this was all apart of his act, his act to not be deceived ever again and be the one doing the deceiving.

Iora was one of the last Dwemer, the last pure Dwemer as far as she knew and she should not exist, but she did she had made sure of that when she had gone down into the wheels of the world and saw the towers and stones. She knew things that would drive most insane and make her seem insane if she tried to explain it. She had learned things that only two, maybe three others had learned and all three of those had been and were worshiped as gods. That was the nature of CHIM though the most famous case Talos it seemed was in some trouble really did the altmer really think they could kill someone that had attained CHIM by not worshiping him. Well it was not her business, though what was her business was the towers that had slowly been turning off destroyed or sent somewhere else. Still some towers, two remained active and the world could live with just two.

Iora pondering these great mysteries was actually surrounded by others, though none shared her armor, which had glowing blue stones seemingly embedded into it. Though nothing was that simple the armor despite looking almost new was older than almost everything that had been built, but that was true of anything of true Dewmer make rather than the armors reforged after the proper creation techniques had been lost. Her armor was one of a kind made from a material few knew of that most didn't even think existed, yet it was this that gave her armor the ability to enhance her physical abilities along with some other interesting features.

Iora looked around she was in one of her people's ruins though the other races had ignorantly colonized it though even with everything they needed at their finger tips they could not rebuild anything her people had made and it was just a crumbling ruin. markarth as they called it, a city made out of the corpse of another with no shame about it.

Roxii had met her contact in the capital city of Whiterun and had told her that she had to fulfill the contract before receiving her payment. She wasn't entirely pleased by these terms, but it happened quite often. This method was common among her contacts mainly because they were afraid of her, not entirely sure if the lone assassin would keep her end of the deal. However, the assassin was one who kept her word to the end. If she's given a job or accepts a deal, she will follow through and keep her end, merely hoping that the other would maintain their part. There were a few times in which she was betrayed, and it was usually during these moments—when the payment came after the assassination. It always ended one way: the contact not breathing anymore with a dagger in the neck or an arrow to the face, completely plundered of everything they had on them.

The trek to Whiterun would be a long journey—Solitude to Whiterun would be about a ten hour walk—, but Roxii fortunately still had possession of a black stallion whom she had stolen from the Markarth stables. At a four-beat walk, the assassin would be able to arrive at Whiterun in about an hour and a half. Hopefully, her contact wouldn't cheat her out of 5,000; Roxii was not in the mood for betrayals.

Dra'ziik stumbled a bit when the heavy-clad mercenary knocked into him. He layed his ears back, hand on his sword hilt. He then realized that this was no pickpocket or theif, this was someone who wanted to talk. "Ah, greetings friend. Dra'ziik Fellstep. Dra'ziik sells things." He shook the man's hand. "Much buisness to be had in Markarth, yes yes? The Silverblood family always pays well, and Dra'ziik is too clever for his own good." The kahjiit gave Ryu a playful wink.

Dra'ziik noticed the man was bouncing about, practically jittering out of his armor. He flicked his ears a bit and tilted his head to the side. "Had too much moonsugar, this one?" He gave all his pockets a once-over and finding everything in order, concluded that Ryu had indeed, not stolen anything. "One so warmly clad should not shiver such from Skyrim's bitter winds."

"Huh?" Ryu asked "You Kahjiit talk funny, I don't understand a word of it. Well I'm Ryu a blacksmith from whiterun, if you ever need anything forged feel free to stop buy. I still don't want to walk all the way back there its so boring! I rarely ever meet anyone on the way back" Ryu probably would have continued his ramble all not had he not remembered he needed to get back to the shop.

Dra'ziik shook his head and smiled, this one wasn't high, he just had a unique personality. He chuckled. "I shall ignore this one's predjudice for the timebeing. This one said it was going to whiterun?" Dra'ziik turned and continued walking down the road. "Dra'ziik is headed that way as well. Might this one need company? There is safety in numbers, and lonelyness is a condition easily cured by the presence of a friend." Dra'ziik would continue at his own pace, regaurdless of what Ryu did, but it would be nice to have another friend. Dra'ziik had learned that friends and conections were worth more than gold, and the more people you knew, the better.

"That'd be awesome!" Ryu cheered "I get to travel with someone! Now the road won't be so lonely!" Though Ryu looked happy about this on the inside he was seething he didn't want any company. That gave them more time to figure out his secrets. That he didn't want especially one in particular secret about him being a vampire. He couldn't let that one get out.

Loredas. First of Last Seed. 7:37 A.M.

Upon entering the Plains District of Whiterun, Roxii noticed that it was still fairly early for most of the small town. Most of the shops and markets wouldn't open until 8:00 A.M. or later, and the only ones roaming the streets were the Whiterun guards and the poor beggars. However, the smell of molten metals and smoke still filled the air, Adrianne Avenicci already putting herself to work at the Warmaiden's. The hammer on metal grated against the assassin's ears, singing an ear-splitting melody in an incomprehensible language that made her skin crawl.

She began to make her way down the stone path straight ahead from the city gates. It wasn't long before a hand gripped her left forearm, just as she passed the Drunken Huntsman. "
Spare a coin for a fellow Nord who's down on his luck?" Brenuin's smirk held mischievousness and deceit. As always, the drunkard was bumming septims off of the townspeople to spend on mead.

Scowling at the beggar, the assassin brought her arm up and, with one swift motion, sent Brenuin on his
ass. She had brought her right fist up and decked the poor man in the jaw, the sound of cracked bone resonating through the air around them. Without a second thought, she kept walking, leaving the drunkard to deal with his dislocated jaw and bleeding mouth alone.

Roxii passed by the well and the markets in the marketplace and strolled up the stairs of the Bannered Mare with a grace that couldn't be replicated—it was both elegant yet firm and sturdy, like an opulent warrior. The raucous voices and laughter of drunken residents was the first thing the assassin noted when she entered the inn. Next was the savory smell of the mead and fresh foods. It had been a while since she had had real food—the assassin normally kept herself alive with the occasional piece of bread or an apple or two. Now that she thought about it, it had been a while since she'd eaten anything at all. Perhaps she'll fix that once she gets her payment; roasted beef and a bottle of freshly brewed mead sounded appetizing at the moment.

Remembering the meeting place the assassin and the contact had agreed upon, Roxii made her way to the back room, taking note that her contact wasn't there. Her stoic expression twitched in irritation. He was supposed to be here with her five thousand gold. Letting out an exhalation of frustration, the assassin closed the doors behind her and sat down in one of the chairs. It was time for The Shadow to play the waiting game once again.

Ryu finally made it to whiterun with Dra'ziik and looked the time. Oh man he was late for the meeting with the assassin that he had hired to take care of the dark brotherhood's little problem seeing as it had to be done that night same with the mission he took that night as well.

"Got to go see you Dra'ziik" Ryu smiled as he left to his shop before changing out of his clothes in his house and into his mercenary armor.

"Sorry for being so late" Ryu, now Yuki, stated towards Roxii.

"Was the mission a success?" He asked.

The Shadow waited for God knows how long. She was a patient character, but her contact was late. Unreliability was a pet peeve of her's, alongside irresponsibility. She somewhat hoped the contact had simply lost track of time. If her contact had bailed and lied to her, she will track him down and pillage him of everything he has and owns without any trace of mercy.

Just as Roxii was about to get up and track the contact down, a male entered the room. It was the contact. Somewhat relieved—she really did not feel like tracking down an insignificant character—, she sat back down and listened to the contact's cheap apology and inquiry. She nodded once in response, awaiting her payment in silence.

Dra'ziik nodded his goodbye to Ryu and parted ways. He had some deliveries to make to a few shops, Belthezar's generall goods, Arcadia's cauldren, some things for Uther at Warmaidens, even a stop at dragonsreach for Everan Secretfire. He finished his rounds with his usual charm, raking in a handsome profit, and decided to get a drink at the bannered mare.

As he stepped in, Sinmir gave him the 'I'm watching you' sign. "I know your kind. Always sneaking about. I find your hand in my pocket, I'm going to cut it off." Dra'ziik stopped and stared at the burly nord, his ears flattened, his eyes squinting. "Khajiit does not take kindly to this one's predjudice. But Dra'ziik does not have time for this now. Perhaps bother someone else." He sat by the bar and waved to the woman behind it. "Hulda. Glad to see this one again, the roads make Dra'ziik weary." Hulda smiled. "I apologize for the others unwelcoming tones, I hope they don't give you any more problems." Uthgerd the unbroken piped up from her seat in the corner. "And why? His kind has no buisness in whiterun. Bloody theives, all of them." Dra'ziik stood up so fast his stool flew out behind him, clattering to the floor. "This one likes the fight, yes? 500 septims you cannot best Dra'ziik." Uthgerd smirked, readying her fists. "You're on, just fists. None of that magic stuff either."

Dra'ziik whooped her ass to put it bluntly. Nothing beat a Khajiit in unarmed combat, their claws were harder than steel. As he stood over his panting he held out his hand. "Dra'ziik has won. This one owes him money." Uthgerd raised her hands apoligetically. "Allright, allright, I submit. Here's your gold." Dra'ziik took the coin purse and tossed it back to the inkeeper. "Dra'ziik accepts your apology. How does a drink for all of these ones sound?" Everyone was happy with that, even Uthgerd, begrudgingly. Dra'ziik noticed Ryu sitting with someone else nearby, so he carried the ale to them himself. "Greetings friend. Eventful day, yes? Dra'ziik is pleased to see this one again." He handed Ryu a bottle of ale, and slid another to the one sitting across from them. Uncorking his own, he took a swig.

"Here, the payment is all there all 5,000 gold" Yuki stated, tossing her a coin pouch that housed the money. "So she finshed the job without getting killed, huh? Honestly I was expecting her to get killed on the job as most of the assassins I hire tend to do that. Guess she's better than I thought." This was the thought going through his head currently.

"Maybe we can do more business in the future, seeing as you completed your job successfully that is" Yuki stated.

"Sorry I don't know who you think I am but I'm not any friend of anyone's at all" Yuki, or Ryu, sighed, growing slightly irritated at the kahjiit.

Roxii pocketed the money with satisfaction. Her work here was done. She was about to take her leave when a kahjiit appeared, blatantly introducing himself as "Dra'ziik" and greeting the contact with a friendly tone. The assassin narrowed her eyes at the two, pushing the ale away from her gingerly with two fingers and listening to the short conversation. The contact was supposed to be alone. Unreliable.

Clearing her throat in agitation at the contact's refusal of following the terms, Roxii got up abruptly. "
It was good doing business with you," she said coldly towards the contact. Her voice was smooth yet harsh, an unnatural accent partially obvious in her tone (In our world, it would be considered a slight Russian accent). The assassin then began making her way to the entrance of the inn.

Yuki was mad now, he just lost a good potential assassin that he could do more business with.

"Damn it" Yuki cursed, his blood starting to boil he hated people who interfered like this.

"Your lucky I have more important matters Kahjiit, or else you'd be dead" He growled. He was so mad right now he felt as if just letting Dorvir take a piece out of him. A high pitched ding was heard and it managed to calm Ryu down.

"You're right no use getting worked up over some Kahjiit that can't take a hint. Too bad we lost that assassin though" he sighed. The ding was heard again.

"There will be other ones but probably not as good as her" Yuki responded.

Dra'ziik folded his arms. "Such animosity is not usually displayed. This one acted much differently on the road. Dra'ziik thinks this one has something wrong in the head." Dra'ziik mad a cuckoo gesture and stood up to leave. "Much things to be done. May you walk on warm sands." Dra'ziik stood up to leave after the shadowy counterpart.

He caught up with her outside. "Khajiit apologizes for inconvenience. Dra'ziik has felling something was not supposed to be like this." He flicked his tail and waved his hand in a 'don't worry' gesture. "Pshh. Khajiit sees nothing." Dra'ziik held a hand up to his ear. "This one is not from skyrim, yes? This one talks differently."

Roxii was beginning to make her way towards the Drunken Huntsman, but noticed that the kahjiit accomplice had followed her out. She listened to the ramblings of Dra'ziik with slight annoyance. Deciding to keep her composure instead of snapping at him to make him go away and leave her alone, she responded simply, "No," referring to his last question.

Dra'ziik nodded. This one didn't seem to talk much. "Yes yes, very good. Here, small gift." Dra'ziik held out a silver emerald ring in his palm. "Ring of peerless sneaking. Dra'ziik thinks this one can use it more than Khajiit, yes?" He flicked his ears and gave a little wave. "Khajiit wishes for our paths to cross again." With that he went back inside the bannered mare and payed for a room. He was planning to leave for Riften tomorrow, there was things that needed to be attended to with both the Blackbriars and the theives guild.

Yuki made his way out of the place, his wings were itching to be taken it out, it had almost been a week since the last time. Plus he needed to clear his head and flying could seriously help that. So he went back to his house and changed out of his mercenary outfit and into his everyday clothes and took off to the skies.

"This feels so much better I always feel so free when I fly" Ryu sighed to himself, flying over the city.

"Though I'm curious how that kahjiit recognized me I was wearing a mask and everything just to make sure my identy stayed hidden" He commented to himself before he heard a ding.

"Yeah we should go talk to him about it" He nodded and the ding sounded again.

"Yeah I know next time I'll be more careful" He sighed before spotting Dra'ziik and landing near him, pulling his wings back into his back like they weren't even there. Dra'ziik hadn't seen his black wings before so it might have been a surprise to learn he was a tenshi and not a nord. Yes, Ryu burst through the roof on his entrance but he gave the innkeeper the money to fix it. The innkeeper was probably use to this by now Ryu always did that.

"Hey Dra'ziik can I talk to you at my house please" Ryu pleaded, he was clearly worried about the fact that dra'ziik found out about his identity as an assassin and it was showing.

The assassin eyed the "gift" with caution, watching Dra'ziik head back towards the inn. Why he gave her the enchanted ring, she wasn't sure, but she hoped that it wasn't a trap. Pocketing the ring, she continued for the Drunken Huntsman. Once inside, she began buying as many daedric arrows as she possibly could without sending herself back into poverty.

The assassin realized that she hadn't indulged herself of her treats yet, so she returned to the Bannered Mare, consulting the proprietor for some spiced wine and venison. She isolated herself from the rest of the inhabitants and began to eat and drink, getting lost in her thoughts.

Dra'ziik looked from where he was sitting at the bar to the ceiling, then to Ryu, back to the ceiling again, then back to Ryu. He decided to respond with a steriotypical "Hmm? This one needs something?" Ryu apparently wanted to talk alone. "Mmm, perhaps later friend. The roads of skyrim have made Khajiit weary, and a warm bed and much food is what Dra'ziik needs most before the road to Riften." Dra'ziik didn't especially like being interupted when he was eating, which was what he was doing now. "If this one is planning to head to Riften as well, it would be a pleasure to have company again."

Ryu looked down, he was worried that Dra'ziik would share his secret about being the mercenary with everyone else. He was scared to tell the truth, No, terrified was the better word for how he was feeling. He didn't want anyone to find out that he was Yuki because then everyone would know he was a vampire. Suddenly Ryu fell to his knees in pain.

"Not now" Ryu groaned, he was resisting the urge to feed on all the people here. Why did it have to happen now of all times why now? Ryu was seriously struggling it didn't help that he needed to feed once a day otherwise he would be like this. He forgot to feed today and now he was suffering the consequences. Ryu got up weakly and looked like he was struggling against something and it was hurting him.

"So hungry" Ryu whined, holding back his urge once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back