• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

Dra'ziik motioned for Ryu to sit down as well. "Ah, glad to see this one." Dra'ziik motioned to Sapphire. "This one is Sapphire. Dra'ziik grew up with Sapphire. And this one is Sarah." Dra'ziik motioned to Sarah. "Dra'ziik just met this one." He stood up and put an arm around Ryu's broad shoulders. "This one is Ryu. Khajiit met on the road. There was, ah, little misunderstanding in whiterun, but all resolved now. Dra'ziik hopes there are many more adventures with this one, yes?" He ruffled Ryu's hair playfully with his clawed hand, then sat back down.

Sapphire rolled her eyes again. "You meet alot of people little brother, remember what Delvin says. Watch your back." She stood up and left, presumably to sleep in her respective spot in the ragged flagon cistern.

"You think I'd travel with anyone else? I'm hurt, hurt right here" Ryu teased, holding an imaginary wound. Already just a little bit of time and they already where acting like brothers. Sarah smiled at them, wishing for someone like that in he life.

"Do you guys mind if I travel with you I need some people to travel with who are close range fighters so I can use my magic. I'm a long range fighter and a darn good healer if I say so myself" Sarah said proudly, she was very proud of her healing skills.

Dra'ziik shrugged. "Hmm. Most fights can be avoided by trickery, but those that are not..." Dra'ziik patted the hilt of one of his swords. "Dra'ziik enjoys using one handed weapons. They leave Khajiit's other hand available to make rude gestures with." He snickered. "But yes, if this one wants to come along with Ryu and Dra'ziik, we plan to head to college in winterhold. Ryu needs assistance in some... Magical matters. Good friend Enthir knows many things. Dra'ziik will also have chance to see J'zargo." Dra'ziik had finished his meal now, he waved to the innkeeper and paid. "Oh, also, drinks are needed." He jerked his whiskered chin at his two friends. "What do these ones like?"

"Water is fine. It's what the bar tenders serve me anyway. Even if I was twenty one which I'm not I turned twenty about a month ago" Ryu stated.

"I'm twenty three, I just turned twenty three today. Anyway I'd like a water as well I've had a bad experience with alcohol so I refuse to drink" Sarah responded. She had a frown on her face, thinking about the time that her parents decided to drink. They had become violet, well her dad had, but luckily he went to rehab. Now her foster parents were back together and they never hit each other again.

Deep below the world just above and deep below the sea that the world floated on a battle raged. Time itself had stopped second passed by in hours and hours in seconds as the two combatants raged. The dragon creature had unleashed a torrent of bloody black fire which Iora had blocked with her shield which put up a ward against such assaults. When the torrent was gone Iora ran towards the abomination only to have tendril lash out at her she stopped and blocked it then reacting quickly slashed at the tentacle severing off a good portion of it. The dragon thing screamed it seemed that it could no longer shout as it tried and nothing the fire was a physical change not a dragons natural ability.

The dragon brought down it's wing claws and Iora twirled and side stepped the claws bring her blade against the mutated bones. Her swing cleaved though the bones with ease letting the wings spurt out black burning blood. Then the dragon brought its other wing down and it did hit sending Iora flying, but she used something she hadn't yet and used her abilities as CHIM and altered the gravity or rather how it affected her. She landed standing on the cavern wall which had stopped being flesh and was stone again She then pushed off flying at the dragon thing like a missile.

The dragon shocked at what the mortal did made a mistake and one of it's deformed heads tried to block attack her only to find itself impaled by Iora. It thrashed about and took Iora with it until her blade fell out of it and Iora altered gravity landing out the ground. Another tentacle lashed at her and Iora quickly sliced it as well. Iora kept moving forward towards the heart of madness. She forth and twirled and slashed for every inch gaining more and more as she got closer to the formerly noble beast.

iora soon stood before the bleeding and battered creature and as it readied another gout of bloody black flame Iora was faster and stabbed into the beast and poured power into it forcing the world to correct this error , to erase it from existence. Light flooded the darkness as the very existence of this thing was rejected and it burned from the inside out the math that had been corrupted was made right the equations balanced. The dragon soon became nothing but ash it was gone never having entered the depths.

"Alcohol is not for all, hmm?" Dra'ziik shrugged with a devilish smile. He himself had some ale. After he was finished he stood, pushing in his chair. "Khajiit wishes to be rested for the long walk to Winterhold tomorrow. Dra'ziik advises you to do the same." He payed the bill and headed upstairs, but not without looking back and giving a charming wave to Sarah. "May you walk on warm sands." He said, glancing at Ryu then went upstairs to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah smiled and got up, seeing as she had decided ultimately against ordering anything, and payed for a room. She went up to the room she was given and went to sleep. She was dreaming of finding her parents.

Ryu got up and payed for a room and went to his room. He fell asleep and strangely enough he didn't have any bad dreams this time.

Once again, Roxii was right. Grateful for her immense patience, a contact had approached her after about an hour or so wait. It was just another simple nord, a farmer perhaps, but he asked for a fairly difficult job: to assassinate the jarl of The Reach hold, Igmund. Assassinating a jarl was risky; they're surrounded by a plentiful amount of guards at all times who are overly-attentive, stronger and more merciless than guards on the roads, and the bounty that would hang over her head if she were caught is the second largest bounty that one could accumulate, just under murdering the High King.

Despite all of the risks, the payment was what made her agree: 50,000 gold septims. That was surely a deal that she could take. Sealing the agreement to the contract with a brisk handshake, the contact left the Bee and Barb, leaving the assassin to mull over the contract. She had a long couple of days ahead of her, which meant that she needed as much rest as she could get. Renting a room for the night, the elf went to her room and shed her weapons and armor, lying down on the hard cot and drifting off into a sleep full of endless pain and nightmares.

Ryu woke up early that morning and prepared to head out with Sarah and Dra'ziik. Once they got up that is. Ryu discovered Sarah already up and playing old maid with some kids that wondered into the inn. She seemed to be having a fun time with them.

"Oh hey Ryu" Sarah waved "Sorry but I have to go you three, I'll see you around again sometime"

After that was stated she walked over to Ryu with the kids begging her not to go but her reassuring them she'd visit.

Dra'ziik woke up and straped his armor on. He checked his swords, sharpened one a bit. After he was satisfyed he swung it overhand, then underhand, and stuck it expertly in its sheath. "May Khajiit's weapons always be ready, may Dra'ziik's battles lead to glory." He smiled to himself, repeating the words he and Froki parted with each time they met. Dra'ziik loved the old man and his rituals. The saying was actually one they had come up with together when Dra'ziik went off on his own for his first true hunt. He repeated them each time he woke, just for luck. Dra'ziik was quite a superstitious person when it came to fighting.

Dra'ziik came downstairs, rolling one of his shoulders, working out the stiff joint. "Greetings friends. These ones ready to head out on the road?" He asked, swishing his tail.

"Yes we are" Ryu nodded. He was just happy to finally be off to the college and visting it for the first time.

"You know I actually was a student there. It's was a perfect place for mages. I started going there when I turned sixteen and I graduated at twenty two. I can't believe its been a year since I've been there though" Sarah smiled. She was glad she went there. She majored in restoration and conjuration while minoring in destruction. Course it took her a long time to master those forms of magic to even get herself that degree. She had to learn every spell there was in restoration and conjuration and at least half of the spells in destruction in order to graduate.

Dra'ziik nodded. "This one is familiar with those lands then. Lovely." Dra'ziik's gaze lingered on Sarah a little, then he loked back to Ryu. "Let us begin journey then, yes? Dra'ziik can make it there at nightfall on clear day with no incidents, but that is when Khajiit runs, heh heh." Dra'ziik was extremely fast, and could carry large amounts of weight. Those two qualities helped him alot in his line of work. Dra'ziik stepped outside and inhaled deeply. The smells of his more corrupt childhood were here, the scent of fish carried on the breeze from the docks, the slight stink from the canal, the occasional whiff of fresh meat sold by Marice Aravel. This wasn't a particularly moving combination, but it spelled many memories for Dra'ziik. Mostly bad ones, but as he got older, they lessened, and turned more on the pleasant side. "Many smells in riften, yes. But more pleasant ones of the sea, the forests, the roads of skyrim, those are the ones that await us, hmm? Come, let us begin." Dra'ziik stepped up towards the gate, slammed the heels of his hands into the hard wood, opening them wide. Tipping his hand in a two fingered wave at the guard and recieving a "I know your kind. Always sneaking about." Dra'ziik began trekking down the road.

Sarah smiled as they walked out, Ryu smiled as well.

"Your right it does smell great" Sarah nodded.

"He's also right that the forest smells better" Ryu added.

"Yeah he is. I enjoy the woods far better than anything else." Sarah agreed. With that their long trek began soon making it to the place with the college.

As they walked, Dra'ziik moved ahead of the other two and walked backwards so he could see the two better. His ears swivled about, attentive to any sign of danger. He wasn't sure if Sarah, being raised a nord, focused on her senses aside from sight like Khajiit's normally did, but he decided such a fact was irrelevant. "So hmm," He satarted, "Dra'ziik and Ryu know this one used to be part of the college, and this one was raised as a nord, and this one is looking for real parents, but what else? Not as in past, but as in likes and dislikes." Dra'ziik turned to Ryu. "This one is subject to questioning next." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Well I always liked hanging out in the forest and honing my senses when I could. I also like ramen, its my favorite food. Then there's magic, I love magic and always have. I pride myself on my restoration magic especially. I dislike people who are prejudice against me just because I'm khajiit, I don't really like to steal, and I hate bullies with a passion" Sarah responded.

"I guess I have to go" Ryu sighed "Well I like sugar cookies, making weapons and armor, and werewolves. I dislike dark elves, a vampire by the name of Lillif, and I hate vampires that drink human blood because they want to"

Dra'ziik barked out laughter at Ryu's reply. "This one likes sugar cookies? Mmm, yes yes, very important, weapons! Armor! Werewolves! And sugar cookies! The very lifeblood of skyrim!" He turned back around, falling into step with the other two, punching Ryu on the shoulder playfully. "How many times has guard said, 'Let me guess, someone stole your sweet roll?' to this one?" Dra'ziik found it humorus that on Ryu's manly list of things, sugar cookies was the first thing he thought to mention. "Yes yes, many..." His voice trailed off and he froze, ears twitching from side to side. "Not friendly ones up ahead." He whispered.

At that moment a bandit appeared over the hill and waved. "Hand over your valuables. And then we'll kill you!" Dra'ziik pulled his ears back and narrowed his eyes. "Not likely," he snarled, drawing one of his swords. The bandit drew his weapon as well, a warhammer, and came closer. "You remind me of my cousin's cat," He said to Dar'ziik, "Killed that one too." He charged and swung the warhammer. Dra'ziik dodged to the side, placing his foot in the small of the bandit's back and sending him sprawling. "Dra'ziik is no cat! Dra'ziik is Khajiit!" He snarled, raising a defiant middle finger. More bandits appeared from over the hill, some of them firing arrows, which Dra'iik nimbly dodged. "Looks like these ones want a fight, friends." Dra'ziik called.

"Right well its a fight they'll get" Ryu responded before making some signs with his hand and saying "E pohh vbam wji xbihh pamgvoi lodehoo"

With that said Drovir appeared into existence with a mighty roar.

"So we're fighting huh? This'll be fun" Drovir smirked.

Sarah got to quickly disbatching a bandit with a few hands signs and with a shout of "Qe wji hekjw al wji doki E pohh vbam wji xbihh leoiqahw" she casted firebolt at a nearby enemy.

Dra'ziik basically just jumped from bandit to bandit yelling "Dra'ziik is not cat!" and "Dra'ziik is Khajiit!" over an over again. He took the ones farthest from the group, the archers. This way his comrades wouldn't have to worry about being shot at, and could focus on the ones in front of them. Dra'ziik was shot in the shoulder with an arrow, but it only hindered him for a moment. "Fuck this one! Uncultured, inbred bastards!" His sword connected with the bandits neck as he spun in a wide arc, decapitating his tareget. He was once again shot in the side, but other than a slight stumble, was unnafected. One swung a waraxe at him, but he caught the womans arm, biting deep into her flesh. She sreamed and dropped the axe, and Dra'ziik lacerated both her arms with two stunning blows. Another arrow whizzed over his head, and he picked up the fallen waraxe, hurling it at his assailant with stunning prescision. The bandit managed to shoot him again in the stomach before the axe buried itself in her face. "Does common cat of skyrim fight so?" Dra'ziik asked the corpses mockingly.

"That was fun" Drovir smiled as they finished the last of there opponents, with Sarah having fired magic spell after magic spell. Ryu killing one after another with his swords and coming down and slashing at them and flying back into the sky immediately afterwards.

"Only you would find fun in fighting" Ryu sighed. Sarah walked over to Dra'ziik and inspected his wounds with a few signs with her hand and her saying "Qe wji hekjw al wji doki E pohh vbam wji xbihh al loxw jiohemk" she healed all of Dra'ziik's wounds.

"Better?" Sarah asked him, making sure he was okay.

Dra'ziik was about to say that he didn't need her help, he would be fine after he took the arrows out, he'd had worse, etcetera, but words stuck in his throat as his gaze met hers. The healing spells did help, they made him feel even better than he was before the fight even. It was either that, or the adrenaline. He shook himself out of his trance after a few awkward moments and nodded. "Yes yes, Dra'ziik is fine. Nothing wrong here." He said, snapping one of the arrows out of his armor. "Many thanks." He mubled, tossing the other two to the ground.

He went about taking most of the things the bandits had that were worth anything, their armor, arrows, food even. He tossed any coins he foind in a neat little pile beside the road. "That is friends, Khajiit has no use of it. Dra'ziik doubts you can carry as much, so Dra'ziik will keep the items." To be honest, it was remarkable the amount f weight Dra'ziik could carry. All the daggers and armor, and food, where did they even go? Dra'ziik caught himself glancing more and more at Sarah as he worked. He shook his head and continued sorting through the loot. His muscles were extremely tense, so he pulled a bottle of skooma from his satchel and downed the contents. "Let us hope there are no more hinderances on the way, hmm?" Dra'ziik said, wiping his mouth, putting the empty bottle back in his bag.

Ryu noticed the glances that Dra'ziik gave Sarah and decided to tease him. Smirking he whispered so Sarah couldn't hear to him, "Someone has a crush."

Sarah was busy taking notes from Drovir about the conjure: familiar spell that she didn't even notice the looks. Though she still had a little, but not noticeable, red tint to her cheeks from the encounter with Dra'ziik staring into her eyes. It was then that Sarah noticed she hadn't taken notes of Drovir at all but unconsciously drew a picture of Dra'ziik. To be frank she likes to draw a lot, but she thinks her drawings are bad so she didn't mention it in her likes. Though truth be told even unconsciously her drawings looked pretty good. She had also been drawing and taking lessons for it or reading about and improving herself since she was ten so that was kind of given.

Dra'ziik pulled back his lips. "Pshh. This one is just jealous Khajiit has skooma and Ryu doesn't. Ask nicely if it is desired." He tossed a bottle to Ryu. "Dra'ziik makes it himself, don't just drink anything this one finds in a bottle." He still had his one sword out, Dra'iik didn't need the other during the fight. It also, like he had said before, restricted his use of his middle finger, which was probably used more often than the actual sword the previous battle. "The sands of skyrim are cold," Dra'ziik said as a cool wind blew, "Perhaps moving on would keep Khajiit's body temperature normal." This was just an excuse, Dra'ziik had fur and was not bothered by the cold too much, but it was true he wanted to continue down the road. But the time lost fighting meant the group would have to spend the night out in the open.

"You know your avoiding it right? You have a crush and you know it" Ryu stated, still persistent on teasing Dra'ziik. Though he starting moving none the less and Drovir disappeared out of sight and Sarah put her notebook away. She was still hoping that no one saw the picture she drew. Sarah moved to catch up with the others as the walked on.

"Shut up and eat the skooma." Dra'ziik said, batting at one of the spikes on Ryu's armor. "This one must be concussed." Dra'ziik's tail curled at the end, then dropped to it's normal position again. "Much distance to cover, and daylight is being wasted." His ears flicked back and forth, he could hear a bit better now that he had some skooma. His stamina regenerated faster as well, so if they got into another fight, he'd be ready to do as Froki made fun of him for. 'Windmilling all over the place.'

in the depths Iora had found the rift that the dragon had fallen though as everything slowly restored itself metal and rock replaced tortured flesh. Reality once again took control and the infinite depths became even with everything else, though in truth the laws of reality had little baring in this place in the first place. She had taken readings of the rift trying to figure out when and where it went and the path it took from thereto here. Iora's quick scans revealed it to be part of a tunnel of rifts from here to oblivion to tamriel. Well there was only one way to seal all these rifts going though them. Iora focused and opened the rift then jumped though letting it close behind her.

(up top with you people some time latter or perhaps sooner)

Iora reentered Mundus , Tamirel, Skyrim not far from a group of people not that she exactly noticed as out of the same rift that let her in came a deadra, it looked like someone had melted a woman and a spider together and then super sized them.

" Daowoh eav nooi emwovni vbam wji dexwoixx oiohd " The spider woman shouted at Iora

" haaf e wahn eav ew tox om oppenimw e nenm'w fmat wji oelw tavhn hion wjioi" Iora shouted sounding exasperated like this had been something she had repeated over and over.

" Eav tehh nei daowoh" It shouted back.

Really there just no arguing with Daedra so Iora just had to fight and she barely got her shield up in time to block the Daedra's claws. Iora brought her blade against the Daedra's side but she didn't go to deep before the Daedra pushed her away. They both charged and while the Daedra went to slash only to find it's hand cut of, she barely had time to mourn the loss as Iora kept her hand going and cut the spider woman's head off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back