• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Command Decision! Jim and Pino are back!!!! A little changed though. Jimmy looks more like Jessie Eisenburg and they are both 4th years so at least someone will be in Theo's class Lol.

NessieAlways said:
I just died!
That's so funny!!
I aim to please. Li is a funny guy he just is so quiet that no one will ever find out.

NessieAlways said:
No pressure or anything, but are you going to write Flynn or Addy soon?
If not I'll just go ahead and post for Aurora and the twins =)
Yeah sorry about the wait! I was working most the day, I'll get them done soon-ish. Tonight. Possibly early tomorrow morning.

Ah I love Adam! Poor guy just as screwed as Dodger. Let's hope it doesn't end in a basement knife fight lol.

Good thing Dodger's got an in with Tora, she can Champion him. Though he would pay for it. He'd be better off paying Pino in booze, but Pino's nowhere near as good as Tora.

munchkincora said:
I aim to please. Li is a funny guy he just is so quiet that no one will ever find out.
Yeah sorry about the wait! I was working most the day, I'll get them done soon-ish. Tonight. Possibly early tomorrow morning.
Wifey hi!

How are you doing today love?

And that's okay =)

I'll wait to post then =D

Just wait till you see the new and improved Jimmy and Pino. Pino's snippy attitude and Jim's calm "Well I don't have to deal with your crap any more, we're broken up." Plus Pino will be super jealous of anyone that gets close to Jimmy and Jimmy won't care. The perfect broken couple.

Dodger would be happy to help Adam charm any other girl. He'll give out lessons. He won't even charge. Much.

Esme's gunna be oblivious to Dodger's irritation with Adam. and oblivious of the tension LOL

[wait so is like. . . Dodger, Adam, and Tora gunna follow Esme into her room? this should be fun LOL]

I can just see Dodger slipping. "Yeah all the girls' rooms are laid out like this and why did I just say that in front of my crush and my rival? Kill me now merciful Walt.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Aww guys if Annabelle ever gets to sing solo, this is what she would sing and how her voice sounds :o
[media]

[/media]
and oh my god bad move Dodger xD
I CAN IMAGINE THIS. YES I CAN

OMG. DODGER. ESME WOULD BE LIKE WHAT O_O.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back