• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
NessieAlways said:
It was such an emotional performance. Like I cried and I don't cry easily unless it's Disney or Vampire Diaries.
IT REALLY WAS. My mom even cried and she was so touched! She wasn't fond of her til then!

crucialstar said:
IT REALLY WAS. My mom even cried and she was so touched! She wasn't fond of her til then!
I've been fond of Braiden from the beginning. He's just to freaking adorable, but Korin...Omg the change that girl has gone through is so inspirational and motivational. Like from the beginning of the season to now...she's a completely different person. I love her so much. She needed to continue and...I need a moment. *sigh*

Not a fan of such shows mainly because they do not showcase my style of music, but I tweeted because of my undying love for you Ness.

Inritz said:
Not a fan of such shows mainly because they do not showcase my style of music, but I tweeted because of my undying love for you Ness.
Thanks love!

Unfortunately she went home =(

She was such a great person.

Super unique and whimsical. I need her in my life.

Well that sucks. I'm sure some record company will snap her up. More often the losers on such shows get better careers than the winners. Don't count her out yet!

640e1a6aa19c2affc44beb48659c125a.gif

@NessieAlways

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I shall do what I do every Dec 1st. Drink Scotch and listen to music. Let's hope I have it in me to wake up at 9 like I want not 5am like I did today

Inritz said:
Now I shall do what I do every Dec 1st. Drink Scotch and listen to music. Let's hope I have it in me to wake up at 9 like I want not 5am like I did today
YOU GOT THIS! :)

@Inritz

You're right. If some record company doesn't take her then no one in this world deserves to listen to music anymore.

*Cue dramatic apocalypse music*

*In comes Nessie with a record*

*Throws it into a pile of burning records*

"If she can't be famous, no one will!"

Ahem...

@crucialstar

You're just so amazing!

You make me smile wider than Katrina!

Scotch is.....an acquired taste. I happen to have the taste buds for it. Johnny Walker is the cheapest scotch I'll drink. I'm drinking red cheapest of the cheap. It was his favorite drink.

Pixie! Why don't you go and rest a little more?

Nessie, as long as I can make you smile and liven up your mood, I'll always try <3.

Ritzy, that does make sense ;o

My word,now Adam has two enemies, wait to go Adam! And I can't go back to sleep. I'm awake now and I woke up to two wonderful new posts. Ritz and Twinkle, you guys are rad as Marian would say xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
My word,now Adam has two enemies, wait to go Adam! And I can't go back to sleep. I'm awake now and I woke up to two wonderful new posts. Ritz and Twinkle, you guys are rad as Marian would say xD
okay, darling. but please take care of you health, alright? i fear you might get sick, and i'd not like that. .

<3. thank you, wifey! i'm so glad you like our post!

tehehehe oh adam!

crucialstar said:
okay, darling. but please take care of you health, alright? i fear you might get sick, and i'd not like that. .
<3. thank you, wifey! i'm so glad you like our post!

tehehehe oh adam!
Aww thanks for your concern Hun <3 as for. Adam, he's completely baffled right now bless him xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back