• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy University of Mystic (IC)

Soma Schicksal

A Gamers Last Hope
It is now preparation day at University of Mystic, it is time to get everyone set up for their classes, dorms, and clubs. Jalel has been pretty excited to start off this new school year and is hoping to gain the best from it, he hurries over to see where his new room is going to be since the headmaster himself gave Jal his dorm key which Jal didn't know was a Master Key and made his way to the dorm number the headmaster gave him. Jal had never been to a University before, let alone one that allowed Co-ed dorm partners. He hurried to what he believed would be his new room with all his gear and items slung over his shoulder and in bags as he went to unlock the door. Luckily before classes started this time around Jal made sure to get a feel for the campus so that he wouldn't be lost, he preferred not to ask for help. He was pretty tired when he entered the room and seen what he thought was his bed, he was confused for a bit seeing as how that wasn't the bed he had asked for but maybe they put the wrong bed in by accident, he was already too tired to care. He put his belongings under the table near the door and couldn't really be seen as he covered himself up in the blankets and fell asleep in the bed.

Avia
652a529581970a8d08fdf51da5552f82-master-plan-dead-space-jpg.371765

• "It all looks so pretty. Thank you for coming with me Ae- err, sis. Despite the selfishness of my request."

Striding in my fancy dress colored red, blakc and white, I followed Aelin through the battlegrounds. Although the sun was already setting, and I closed my eyes to take a quick sniff of that flowery scent in the air beneath the cherry trees. It was a moment of clam where one could truly appreciate the beauty of the scene, all of it gently flowing, tha birds that traversed the orange sky in search of a place to stay for the night, the rosed petals that climbed down the breeze to decorate with the ground with the most beautiful of graces, the bittersweet melody of my two feet connecting in an unexpected way due to a misplaced stone, causing me to tumble down and faceplant on the oh so gracious petals I almost swallowed with the scare...

"Owie..." I complained as I pushed myself from that lying position into one on all fours with my free hand, being that the right one was rubbing my nose now. As our first day in this school, this was a disgrace. I had to be more dignified, more lady-like, otherwise I'd embarrass Aelin too. Even if this place was so boring I could yawn for not having been given anything to do on this first day, having left us all to our own devices. In such a place, I could hardly be blamed for being distracted... I hoped. Well, the opening cerimony wouldn't be until tomorrow though and given there were yet new peoplegetting to the school for the first time. I doubted people would judge me just yet.

I hoped.

"So, Aelin... I-" At that moment, as I stood, the sounds of the battle finnally caught up to me. I recognized a figure in the not so great distance a particular figure I would rather avoid, that feline silhouette that clashed with the winged one... I held a hand to my mouth, and turned my gaze away as I slowly got up pretending to struggle. "I apologize for doing this to you after asking you accompany me, but I think I will turn in early for the night. My apologies, but oh I must truly be tired. Do not worry, I should make it fine by myself. If anything, I doubt I would rest well if I robbed you of the chance to see the school due to my own weakness. I will therefore take off to our dorm myself, feel free to return when you have inished your business as well though."

With that, I left, taking my keys and climbing all the stairs just fin, because of course I wasn't really tired, except maybe of the challenges from the pussy cat. I unlocked the door.

"Ah, though, we could have been better allocated better than [dorm number]. Even if home is where the heart is, I feel like my heart may give out if I climb those stairs everyday." I sighed, not even turning on the lights. There wasn't anyone here anyway, and I was supposed to rest. Should I take a shower first? Yeah, why not... wait, were those keys in the desk? I couldn't help but chuckle, it seemed I wasn't the only clumsy one after all, if Aelin forgot her keys in the dorm. Well, I would probably wake up from the nap when she knocked since I wasn't really sleepy this time. I took the keys with me into the bathroom so I wouldn't forget about either, and began striping my clothes while keeping y gaze on the shower. A shower was fine, but you'd never catch me bathing in a bathtub. Ever.

interactions: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
    mentions: Mossino Mossino BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403
    also may want to read: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Alex is running around the track when she realises that she's meant to be advertising cross-country. She grabs the flyers and races off like a race car. She thought she saw fire coming out of the ground in front of her, but it was probably a trick of the light. She finishes he duties in under three minutes. "New record!" she takes off toward the battleground next to waste time.

Last edited:
Aelin sighed and let Avia go to the dorm. She didn’t really want to let Avia go all by herself but her sister did seem out of sorts. It would be better to let her rest, and in the meantime Aelin could nap out the school on her head. Keep track of the exits and and where important things could be. Though Avia was right, this place was pretty. A look
around wouldn’t hurt..

Idea Idea
Open for interaction

Yuuki was as tired as ever. She spent so much time partying last night. She woke up with a massive headache. The whole night was a blur but really she didn't care. She was ready to try and survive the first day of school. She grabs her staff and heads to the battlegrounds to see if anyone is there and wants to mess around. Se heads over and sees a girl with wings and realizes instantly. "Fallen Angel, well this should be fun." She walks over to her. "Yo, hows it going."

"Not much, you?" Finally, a challenger. I can see that see looks human but I can tell she isn't.. My wings seem to disintegrate as the little creature appears on my shoulder. "Ya wanna dance? I'm pretty good at the Viennese Waltz."

Yuuki chuckles. "Now that's my kind of dance. Never found a partner good enough for my skill wonder if you would like to dance?" She grabs her bo staff and twirls it around showing expert handling with it. She throws it up in the air and does a flip behind the girl and catches the staff. "I never fought a fallen angel before, maybe after this, we can go hang out and make some trouble on the town. What do you say, wings?"

"Sure, that would be great. The name's Alex, enough talking, time for fighting I guess." She takes a stance for running.

image.jpeg
Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Currently wishing to talk to : AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

With a deep breath and a shuffle of her bag, Roku slowly put one foot in front of the other, and took her first step onto the university. In her casual spaghetti strap dress the young woman almost looked like a middle schooler compared to the long legged collage students that surrounded her, and frankly, it didn't help her nerves at all. The university was gigantic, like a beast ready to sallow her whole. Each step Roku took felt heavier and heavier but Roku continued.

As she walked in deeper Roku couldn't help but let her mind wander which eventually led her to ponder about how Jal was doing. It had already felt like a decade since they last talked or even looked at eachother. Roku originally chose to go to the university just so they could hang out like the old times but overtime the woman began to fear the possibility that Jal had dramatically changed since they had last met and that he would be a completely different person.

Shoving those thought into the creavices of her mind, Roku thought about the task at hand, finding out what she was supposed to do now. Besides a letter of acceptance she wasn't given any ounce of information as to where to go and how to get there. Without out any idea of where her dorm or classes were, Roku finally decided to at least wander around the place to get to known the ins and outs of it.

After a while of walking she felt even more confused than ever. Everything no matter where she walked, looked exactly the same to Roku. Cursing her inability to find any place useful or interesting, she looked around to see if there was at least someone who looked like they would know something. Her eyes immediately landed on a woman.

The first thing that popped out to Roku was the woman's pale blonde hair that looked like sunshine itself was strewn across her head. It was so blinding that Roku barely even noticed the woman's elf ears that stuck out from her head. Her calm demeanor convinced Roku that she may know something.

Now the hard part would be to actually talk to her. The looming thought of having to actually walk up to her, open her mouth, and in a clear voice ask the woman where to go sent a shiver down her spine. There were Countless possibilities of how it could go wrong. Roku could trip and make a fool of herself, get her words mixed up and seem like a creep, accidentally burp on her, and that was just the tip of the iceberg! Not wanting to risk the chance of being a complete idiot, Roku finally decided against the notion of going up to the woman entirely and resigned herself to the fate of being forever confused.​

Last edited:
Yuuki was ready to fight but when Alex got into a runners stance she got confused. "UUhhhh... I thought we were fighting, not running a marathon? then she slowly started to think of what the girl's power could be and she started to back away she gets ready for Alex to take the first move not wanting to be caught off guard if Yuuki was right and the girl was a speedster. She focuses on making her clones and once Alex made her first move Yuuki had a plan of attack.

"Hmmm, how should I deal with multiplication? How about subtraction?" She launches three of the clones up in to the air and ricochets off of the them to get height. She then curls up into a ball and meteors down into as many clones as possible.

Yuuki was thrown back by her she was right about the speedster part. She takes a tip from her and pushes herself off of her clone towards Alex and before they reached the ground she swings her staff and leads a hard strike on her side flinging her across the field. She lands and her clones soon land after her. "Nice shot but it will take more than that to faze me." She gets ready to block the next attack.

"Blocking will do literally nothing for you." I use my telekinesis to make Yuuki have a bad bowel movement. While that's happening, I dash behind everyone and clothesline them hard. "I play dirty. Sometimes more literally dirty 8-]" I spread my wings fully and launch into the air.

Alexa Day
Alexa looked up at the school, a duffel bag with all of her belongings clutched in her hand. Finally, she's here, at her new university. She applied to this school knowing that she doesn't have to keep hiding the fact that she's a witch anymore. She took a deep breath. School wasn't for Alexa. Even though she has photographic memory, she NEVER used it to study.

Who knows, maybe she can steal some more wallets from rich kids.

Alexa opened the doors of the huge university, and took in the surroundings. She held her breath. The only thing that came to her mind was, "woah. I should steal something, everything here looks priceless." Alexa immediately shook her head. No! She mustn't get caught on the first day. These kids are supernaturals. Heck, one could probably hear her thoughts right now. She glances over at the girl with black hair and bluebell eyes walk over to a woman with sunshine blonde hair. They could probably hear me now she thought. Sighing, Alexa decided to ask the young lady with blue eyes what to do now that she's in the university.

Alexa turned around with a cocky expression on her face and politely asked the girl, "excuse me, do you know where the hell I'm supposed to go next?"

After she said that, Alexa figured that wasn't very nice.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Currently talking to: Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas
Is next to: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Roku was violently shoved from her thoughts and was thrown into what she assumed to be a confrontation. Someone near by had actually asked her about somethin. Heck, she didn't even realize what the woman queried but all that matter was Roku would now have to think of a proper answer, communicate her answer, and receive the woman's response without a single problem. Already Roku's head was being filled with worst case scenarios that were ten times worse than the ones she imagined before.

Grabbing onto the sides of her dress, Roku began to think of a response. The young woman looked to be around her age, maybe a bit older, but one thing was sure, she had the aura of some sort of delinquent. The way she carried herself with a cocky attitude and her.....colorful word choice practically radiated that the young woman was a trouble maker. Now she could atleast get a good idea of what to say.

In Roku's mind she thought of a perfect, yet simple response 'I'm sorry but I'm actually trying to find that out too.' Would be perfect. Sounding it out multiple times in her head and then some more Roku was just about to say it until something that was somehow worse than all of the possible futures Roku had imagined happened. Right in front of the woman Roku produced from her head a small tar light substance shaped into a ball that popped out and landed onto the floor. Slowly the thing grew a pair of beady yellow eyes and a set of pearl white teeth. Whenever Roku got stressed she would create one of the peculiar beasts and her emotions right now fit all of the qualifications of being stressed.

Roku stood in mortified silence seeing the creature fall to the ground with a squishy plop. She might have stood there for hours if the thing didn't make a small gurgle which snapped Roku from her trance. With the voice of a five year old boy the young woman practically shouted,
"I-I'm sorry but I'm actually trying to find that out too!"
Roku waited in horror at what the stranger's response would be.​

Aelin looked over and saw two girl comversing. One seem to be about to speak to her when the other has gained their attention first. She leaned against a wall and observed them. Listening in as best as she could. They seemed lost. Or just...not very well informed from what she heard..

SheepKing SheepKing Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas
(Sorry it’s short but Aelin will just be a watching for now)

Alexa fidgeted with her feet, waiting for the girl to answer. Damn, she's taking so long, Alexa thought. Maybe she's too paranoid because I was a bit rude? Eh, who cares.

"I-I'm sorry but I'm actually trying to figure that out too!"

Alexa looked at the girl with an overconfident smile. "No need to be nervous--" She took out her hand, waiting for the girl to shake it. "Alexa Day. Your name?"

image.jpeg
Talking to: Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas
Is next to: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Roku internally sighed in relief. Either the girl didn't notice the creature come out of her head or did and just wouldn't mention it. Whatever the reason, the young woman was just glad that she didn't say anything. Carefully Roku took the girl's hand who she now knew was named Annie, and gave it a couple of shakes before she parted her lips to say "My names Roku, Roku Ude".
Roku's voicemail while calmer, still had that annoying squeak of a five year old. If there was one thing Roku would change about herself it would be that squeak. It always made her sound even more timid than she already was even Roku was annoyed but it. Nevertheless Roku spoke up again to say
"I was hopping to find someone who did know but so far I'm not having any luck"

Alexandria swings into thin air and lands flat on her face. Where did her opponent go? Never mind. She runs toward the courtyard and hears two girls talking about where to go. "Sorry to interrupt, but you should just go down that hall *She points to the right of her* and follow the two signs to registration. They'll tell you where your room is, and give you the key. Have a nice day!" I zoom off in the mentioned direction to pick up my sports time-table. 2 races in the first week. Cool.

Alexa grinned and crossed her arms. "Oh! Now I see why you were talking to blondie over there--" she pointed to the girl with sunny blonde hair that was staring at us, "you were trying to get information." Alexa looked down at the small.... what? Was that a blob? Er... friend. Trying not to be rude, Alexa said, "Uhm, cute...friend?" She bent down to poke it. Alexa pursed her lips and muttered, "at least she can do better magic than me. I have to rhyme to use my--" She was interrupted by a girl who conveniently answered our question. "Sorry to interrupt, but you should just go down that hall--" she pointed to Alexa's right, "and follow the two signs to the registration. They'll tell you where your room is, and give you the key. Have a nice day!" Before Alexa could thank him, she dashed off to the mentioned direction.

"Well, that was convenient," Alexa said, out of the blue, motioning Roku to follow her.

image.jpeg
Mentioned: BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas
Who should also read this: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
Roku turned as red as a beet once the now gurgling blob on the floor was finally mentioned. Quickly she scooped it up and threw it into one of her bags. She knew it would be a pain trying to clean up her bag later but Roku still stuffed it in. The blob sat at the bottom content with its space. "OhsorryThatcanhappenwhenI'mnervous"

Another woman came up to them and happily told them where to go before bolting to a table. Roku stared at the now empty spot until Alexa finally broke the silence before waiting for Roku to follow. After a quick nod she followed and headed over to the tables with Alexa.

Each table was littered with flyers, schedules, and forms. It was almost overwhelming how much there was to choose from and Roku had to actively remind herself that all she needed to do was find out her dorm. Going up to a woman on the other side of a table, Roku carefully thought of what to say. Finally she opened her mouth to ask, "Uh....Could I have my key? Roku, my name's Roku, and my last name is Ude. Sorry for the trouble" Her word barf even sounded horrible to her. It was like she just had a grab bag of words and picked each randomly. Finally she was handed a key and paper that had her dorm number on it. Roku quickly nodded and waited for Alexa to get hers too.

Once Roku received her key, it was Alexa's turn to receive hers. "Yeah, hey. I'm here for my damn key--"

She stopped immediately as the woman pointed at her and screamed with rage. "You're the one that stole my car earlier!"

Alexa cringed and rubbed her ears. "Woah, you sure can scream, woman. My ear is bleeding." The woman, beet red with rage, stomped her foot and crossed her arms like a baby. "No need to act like a three year old," Alexa snickered. She banged her hands against the table, and leaned in. The woman fell down in her chair and cringed. "My key, please," Alexa whispered very low, yet loud enough for the woman to hear her. Her expression was... evil, like a psychopath. Shaking, the woman gave her her key and slip. "Thanks," Alexa thanked her with an arrogant grin. She studied her slip for a long moment. "Room number 354. Yours?"

She pretended nothing happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back