• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy University of Mystic (IC)

Alexandria heads up to her room, gets her football (soccer) kit on and heads down to the pitches. *Inazuma Eleven music starts playing in the distance.*

Aelin watched as a third joined those talking and her gaze followed them as they left her sight, They were headed to registration it seemed. They must be new as well. Though, she decided to leave them be, having already visited the registration tables earlier with Avia. Maybe she should check on Avia.... Its only been a little while but still, Aelin wanted to make sure she was ok and settling well in this place. There was really nothing else to do anyways but look around and she could do that at night. Usually sleep decided to leave Aelin alone most so instead the elf took to walking and roaming at night. guarding and exploring. things like that. and getting around school security would be a fun challenge till finally the sand man would pay her a visit.

For now, she made way towards the dorms. It would be good to unpack as well. Maybe that could be her excuse for going so her sister would not think Aelin was just trying to keep an eye on her. Maybe she could unpack, organize and get quite a few things ready for when classes start ahead of time. Yes, that would let her stay with her sister and get stuff done. Aelin smiled a bit at her little plan.

Interacting: N/A; Open for interactions
Mentioned: SheepKing SheepKing BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas Idea Idea
Located: On Route to Dorm

I notice someone come in and a shower go off, heh I guess my roommate is here but I'm too tired to really introduce myself. Hopefully after my nap whoever it is will still be here so I can properly meet their acqaintance. Anyway...back to sleep. Soon after I finish my ramblings I doze off into a somewhat deep sleep.

Idea Idea

Avia
7537674i-jpg.371766

• I just couldn't bear taking long showers. Whether hot or cold, the running water always made me feel a quick chill down my spine, as if my innards themselves wanted to avoid the contact with the running water. Still, if it was just for a little bit, it did feel a little nice to be clean, smoothen my skin in human form. I slipped on my pajamas, then walked out of the shower room, laying the keys into the desk and yawning. The clothes were a little loose, but that was fine.

"Well, I guess that's it for today. Might as well nap. It's kind of a shame that I didn't get to enjoy exploring everything with her today, but I suppose I can simply do that tomorrow. If she's not being surrounded by boys yet." I chuckled to myself. In my eyes at least, my adopted sister was rather beautiful. She was also so gracious and most of all, kind. She had all that, and even wits and talent and hard work to accompany it, what fool wouldn't want her for a mate? Of course, I wouldn't let just any of them be with her. If she had a lot of candidates, then of course I would had to be sure she got nothing but the best of the best. All of us would.

With this thought, I smiled to myself then grabbed the sheets before me. There was a weird shape on them, some fine bedding they had in this place, oh so great that it even made me roll my eyes of "awe". I reached to a book I had hidden near the bed, "Fencing for Dummies". It couldn't hurt to read a little before my nap. I turned around, opened the book and comfortably sat on my be-

"Aaaahmm!" I half-screamed, half-moaned at the solid sensation pressuring against my tail. Out of my some quick-witte instinct, my body leaped foward, anaging to somehow not crush my skull into the other bed, and facing whatever was on my bed now as my face grew as red as a raging vulcano releasing yet another scream. "AAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Might also want to read: AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

I had finished training. When I head up to my room to change, I hear a scream from one of the rooms. I decide to investigate, opening the door. "Is everyone alright in here?" Seeing that the thing that provoked the screaming was in the bed, I backed out of the room, not knowing what to do about the situation. Then I just stood there, blank-faced.

I decide that this, in fact, is not where I want to be. I head up to my dorm and get changed. I then head down to the science lab for chemistry.

Aelin heard a scream on her walk there. She knew that scream. When sleep did find her, how ever little it did, it came with those screams. It’s was etched into her mind like a scar. The elf woman bolted, shoving a few people out her way as she followed the sound down the hallway and equipped the bow strapped into her back. Security didn’t dare take it off her after the look she gave em. Her face was full of urgency. If anything happened to her sister she would rip the world appart. Who? Who would go into her dorm? Who!? who would disturb a defenseless sleeping girl?? She swore if a finger was laid onto her she would cut that person’s hand off.

Thoughts like these and more rushed through her. Her feet beat against the hallway floor, the beads she wore jangled loudly. Her heart raced as she burst into dorm 556. Arrow knocked and poised to shoots “What happened!!!!!!” She shouted and looked from Avia on the floor to her bed and with the blankets drawn saw a person sitting there. “Who the hell are you!? What have you done!?” Her voice boomed with force and authority. Damanding her answers.

Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Idea Idea
Mentioned:N/A
Located: Dorm 556

I finally begin to get into a deep sleep, it was so peaceful for a moment until something sat on my...well 'Elven Staff'. It was a satisfying feeling for a moment until I heard the scream moan. I figured whoever my roommate was wanted to please herself on me but I was sadly mistaken, heh of course those types of thoughts would only happen in the dream realm. I jumped up from seeing some sort of animal girl with a terrified and worrisome face. "Wahhhh!!! What is it?! What happened?!" I look around to find out if it was me she was screaming about or perhaps someone else had intruded the room. I didn't see anyone else though then she screamed again. "Owww my ears! Stop screaming its okay!" I try to reassure her. "What's wrong?" I say concerned but then another elven looking girl charges in with an arrow aimed at me. I put my hands up. "Calm down...everything is fine. I'm Jalel Azenti and this is my dorm...at least that's what the headmaster told me...please put the bow down." I seemed calm but was honestly ready to take down someone on the first day if my life was at stake. "Just calm down and lets talk about this okay?" I try to calm them both and hope I do well in trying so.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Idea Idea

image.jpeg
Currently talking to: Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas

Roku cringed at the woman's shriek. She was pretty sure banshees were quieter than her. After that fiasco was finished Roku ignored all of the following questions that raced through her mind. For example, she ignored the question of how the hell did Alexa steal an entire car?! And another example, how the hell did she steal an entire car!?! And so on. Looking down at the paper and carefully read each number,
"Three...Five..Five...I guess we'll be right next to eachother then"
Roku mumbled to herself.

It's nice that she atleast had someone close by who she already somewhat knew. Though the relief of that also brought the realization that she would have a dorm mate. Someone who she would have to live with the entire school year and would most likely be forced to talk to normally, so Roku's personal hell.

The young woman looked up at Alexa and, trying to ignore the paranoia that bubbled up inside of herself, asked,
"Since our dorms are right next to eachother..would you like to maybe, possibly, if you want to and you certainly if you don't want to you can always tell me-I'm getting off track, do you want to search for our dorm together?"

Avia
7537674i-jpg.371766

• My stomach was already rumbling, a sign that I might shift into another one of my selves at any moment. My arms and legs were shaking, my jaw opened in close as if trying to gag out some word but I wasn't being able to form any, the sheer shock and confusion of that man who set a trap of some kind on my bed, what did they want from me?! The confusion didn't even stop there, as soon after my scream the door was pratically kicked down as Aelin rushed in, arrow and bow in hand. I could but gaze at her in my pitiful state, my face wet and red, my eyes in tears, one hand pratically holding my tail and the other a simple support so that I could have my upper body upright. My adopted sister shouted at the boy who said something about this being his dorm room and giving his name, telling me to calm down... me to calm... so, this was accident? Did I confuse something? No, Aelin was here, and so was my book and... and so was my book.

It was as if smoke had began erupting out of my head as I recalled the book I had bought in secret from even my sister and hidden behind my bed Fencing For Dummies was now laying on the ground in the middle of the room and my sister was standing right at the entrance, her eyes fortunately fixed on the stranger so far, but it was just a matter of time before she noticed. And the boy didn't even feel any shame about sneaking into a girl's bed! He told ME to CALM DOWN!! Unforgivable... unforgivable... un...

"Sneaks into our room, hides in my bed, embarasses me in front of my sister..." I muttered "Then goes and tells me to calm. down?"

"Y-y-you.... p-" I stuttered, tears still rolling my eyes, my whole shaking in a mix of shame and rage as I weakly pushed myself upright and stared down at the boy. I held my pajama's shirt with one hand, the other closed into a fist. What could I do but yell? "You PERVERT! Coward! Pervert! Shameless pervert! Sneaky pervert rat! Trespasser! Bed-sneaking pervert! Animal!"

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Aelin kept her arrow aimed at the male elf Her sister had begun to yell, and she was right in her anger. Aelin herself would love to yell and simply finish this "Jalel" off, but killing another student would surely get her expelled from the school and leave her sister here alone. No, killing him wouldn't solve anything, and beating him up would cause trouble she also didn't need. Threatening him, so far, was as good as a compromise as she would get. The elf woman stay silent till her sister screams against the "Sneaky pervert rat!" ended. She couldn't kill him, but she sure as hell would make him suffer as long as she could outside the school walls.

She wasn't in the mood to talk things out with such scum. Whether or not he spoke truth of believing this was his room is didn't change the fact he did not take into account the stuff already there, stuff that deemed the room occupied, nor double checked the dorm numbers. There was every way to check if this was the right place and frankly it was his grave mistake. Her hand let go of the arrow and it whistled past his ear, barley missing the tip of it and stuck into the wall. "You will leave and never so much as think about this room, or my sister again else the next one will go into your throat." In no time at all another arrow was poised to stroke fatally. this was his only chance for any sort of mercy.

Interacting: Idea Idea Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Mentioned:N/A
Located: Dorm 556

[/USER]
BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403

Last edited:
Alexa Day

Alexa grinned. "I'd be glad to." She looked up for a long second, and then back down. Her overconfident expression back on. "Anyway, don't mind what the old lady said earlier about the car."

Ding.

Alexa's phone had gotten a notification. "Excuse me." She then grabbed her phone, accessed it, and looked at the message that she received.

She felt like she had been punched in the stomach several times reading that message.

G R O U P C H A T
Chloe:Soooooo the bitch is gone now, right?
Sabrina: Yeah totally
John: WE SHOULD PARTAHHH
Chloe: That girl gives me the creeps. Acting all emo for no reason. Bitch probably had never been raised right
Josh: ur 4getting that her parents died 4 no reason. lol. bet they hated her and killed themselves.

Gritting her teeth, Alexa kept her cocky attitude with a mischievous smile. "Let's go!"

SheepKing SheepKing

"Umm...I'm not a pervert, literally I have my bag right there and if this wasn't my room then how would I have gotten in without a key? All these doors are magic and lockpick proof so there is no possible way to get in without a key...but anyway I will leave, I'm sorry for getting in the way. I'll just go and talk to the headmaster about this...maybe he gave me the wrong room number, I've heard she has done that a lot lately. She is getting old ya know." I explained as I moved to grab my bag that I mentioned before also grabbing my key that I left on the table before deciding to sleep. I was just kinda hoping at this point the two girls would at least put some thought into why I would be here and that there is definitely no reason to lie when an arrow is pointed at me.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith Idea Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back