• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yeah there's still room, ask away
So when one says weak quirks, what are weak quirks? Would a quirk that enhances someone’s physical body to a higher level be a weak quirk considering you’d just be a really good athlete but not really a good hero? Is there a discord for the Rp already set up? Since the studies and training are grueling, how much can characters actually interact between each other? Would there be opportunities for inter-school meetings, like meeting the prestigious UA even?
I have alot more but those are just some that were off the top of my head, I’m sure there’s an OOC so I’ll ask questions there when I find it probably 😅 Thank you!

So when one says weak quirks, what are weak quirks? Would a quirk that enhances someone’s physical body to a higher level be a weak quirk considering you’d just be a really good athlete but not really a good hero? Is there a discord for the Rp already set up? Since the studies and training are grueling, how much can characters actually interact between each other? Would there be opportunities for inter-school meetings, like meeting the prestigious UA even?
I have alot more but those are just some that were off the top of my head, I’m sure there’s an OOC so I’ll ask questions there when I find it probably 😅 Thank you!

1. When I say weak I mean more so quirks that don't inherently have combat advantages. I can explain more if you send a pm
2. No discord for this, sorry
3. The school will still function similar to UA, but the hero classes are more frequent and more intense
4. Potentially, but the school itself is kind of a well kept secret. Invitation only, hidden from the city
5. Character page is linked earlier in this thread, ooc is connected to that

1. When I say weak I mean more so quirks that don't inherently have combat advantages. I can explain more if you send a pm
2. No discord for this, sorry
3. The school will still function similar to UA, but the hero classes are more frequent and more intense
4. Potentially, but the school itself is kind of a well kept secret. Invitation only, hidden from the city
5. Character page is linked earlier in this thread, ooc is connected to that
Awesome! Thank you! Expect a sheet soon :D

Like for example my characters may make them durable, but it is also prone to being uncontrollable as they are essentially a power ball/flubber to the point even walking needs special shoes to not build up and just start bouncing in the air on each step/crashing into a wall.

Hi I'm Crow, I'm a 21 year old lgbt+ disabled poet & artist who is trying to get back into rping. My favorite color is teal lol. I have too much time on my hands and I like to think I'm literate if a bit dialogue heavy. Hope you're still accepting ppl! <3

Hi I'm Crow, I'm a 21 year old lgbt+ disabled poet & artist who is trying to get back into rping. My favorite color is teal lol. I have too much time on my hands and I like to think I'm literate if a bit dialogue heavy. Hope you're still accepting ppl! <3

I absolutely am ^_^
Link to character sheet is earlier in the thread, post there when you've got your character. And feel free to pm me if you wanna discuss your planned quirk

just wanted to repost this

Heya I was just wondering if there was any room left cause I have a boy I've been hoping to use for a while, I understand if not y'all got quite a few already. Purple by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back