• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: Moon Child (RP)

HUNK listened intently as the lord of the castle reprimanded his guard. This universe was odd to the agent. There were kings, castles, and knights... but also power armor, wrist cannons, and dragons. 'Never say you've seen or heard everything,' he thought to himself.

Of course, there were also godlike entities right at home that directed their subordinates to write random quips in their notes. A low, half-hearted grumble came from under HUNK's gas mask before his fingers moved, scrawling 'Big Butts' onto the paper.

Judging by the remarks made about 'everything that is happening', others present were already vaguely aware of strange occurrences in this universe. "Well, by the sound of it, I believe we both have our eyes on current events," he retorted when asked why the duo were here. "We were wondering if you were willing to give any official statements and comments or instructions for our listeners, Emperor Spider. And don't worry; we're not those journalists in the business of misconstruing what everyone says. Integrity over cheap views, we say."

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Rose kept the first newcomer in her peripheral vision while she moved onto the entrees. The outfit she wore reminded the Dragoon knightess vaguely of her peer Meru. Her relaxed posture tensed slightly and she remained silent. She didn't quite know what to make of the second one, but something about this influx of people in such an isolated area made her wary. Plus, this swordsman's silliness struck her as a facade for someone dangerous. Was she being followed? If she wasn't starving and this foreign food didn't hit the spot, she'd have excused herself.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sebastian Cokak VIII Sebastian Cokak VIII

Demon Slayer Corps
Universe B
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 homintales homintales
"P...Pixie is right. With all do respect,Mister Pepperjack,well....I'm so scared to stay here..."
"Agatsuma! You're talking to a U.C.A admin here! Show some respect!!" Tengen barked.
Zenitsu looked shocked.
"Sorry about that scaredy cat peepsqueek. We of the Demon Slayer Corps will follow you!" Tengen added.
"We must continue the mission." Muichiro added.
"Poor Brie!" Mitsuri added.
"We will find your daugther Pepperjack-san! Me,Nezuko and Zenitsu will help anyway we can."
"Mmmm!"
"Well,I'll do my best,even though I'm not strong..."
"Don't estimate yourself Zenitsu.
As the group followed Pepperjack...."
"That...horrible smell..." Tanjiro stood in front of the group and looked toward the second path. His sense of smell was sharper then any normal human being. This strong smell made him nocious.
"Tanjiro,you're alright?!" Zenitsu asked. Nezuko looked worried as well.
'There is a strong scent coming from the forest." Tanjiro added.
"That's where we must head next." Muichiro added,joining through the forest path.
"I don't like this..." Zenitsu added. Nezuko hugged him to reassure him. " I feel safer with you Nezuko Chan!" Zenitsu said.
"Awwww so adorable! She cheered him up!" Mitsuri said happilly.

Last edited:
Balalaika sat at her terminal, awaiting a status report. By now, her cigar was a smoking stump. Her furrowed brow threatened to leave a persistent crease on her forehead.

Finally, the wait proved too much for her, and she contacted the away teams in universe B. "All teams, report," she commanded, the message going to each and every active UCA watch in that universe.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 homintales homintales Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sebastian Cokak VIII Sebastian Cokak VIII Tiguidi Tiguidi darkred darkred

Last edited:
"Sup this is Keith aka Agent Flare, I... don't know, im in a camp." he said with an smug tone but at the same time nervous.
"And.... i think that's all, over."

Last edited:
OIP._bjQ1VbmoGo_eZVE0zNuWAHaDI

Sgt Kyle Reese- Tech-Com/UCA

Goonfire Goonfire @Taguidi UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
Universe B- Outpost B
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle was about to answer the new voice when a voice came up on the comms.

"This is Reese, what's the situation?"

Goonfire Goonfire
Universe A
Emperor Spider folded his arms. He looked at the two, more at the fact that the fake mustaches weren't convincing him that they were news reporters... Though, them asking about what was happening was at least a sign that he didn't have to spew some random bullshit just to get them to go away.

"I can't fully tell either of you what is going on. All I can say is that this shockwave shook the world a few hours ago. At first I thought it was another Kaiju about to wake up, but so far nothing else has happened. Other then the screaming..."

"Any theories?" Fugai said. "Maybe something about aliens, or ancient super bats?"

Emperor Spider was quiet for a little bit, but he seemed to scrounge up something. "A continent over, there is a family I know of. They have a friend who's....different from what normally lives down here. I invited them over for a celebratory dinner after-"

"Not important." Fugai said.

Emperor Spider growled, before speaking once again. "They said she comes from the clouds, where others like her are."

"Where can we find her?" Fugai asked, almost urgently.

"I couldn't tell you." Emperor Spider said. "The Bastille's would know, but I'm not so sure if I should tell you any more."

"Oh, sir, we need to know more." Fugai said. "This could launch our career as baked pinecone salesman to the skies."

Emperor Spider remained quiet once more, looking over to his wife, who remained silent as well. He then turned over to Fugai and HUNK. "Cicada. Bring them to the transport station, and set a course for Verrazano."

"Yes my lord." Cicada said, walking up to the two. "Follow me."

As the warrior walked away, Fugai stretched his neck to match the height of HUNK. "Pssst. Remember when I said the mustaches didn't do anything? I lied. Get ready, because the moment they guy suspects something, spin it. Spin it like a wheel, HUNK."

Strangely, just as Balalaika asked the question, the voice of a certain disgruntled American soldier came through. "Balalaika, this is Soldier! I'm currently stuck inside of a wardrobe inside of a Universe inhabited by overgrown plant people. I wanted to spread awareness about the rigged water supply within the global economy, and now they want my toasty cannoli warmer. Bottom line, can someone get me out of here?! I can't keep making eagle noises! SCKWAAAAK! SCKWAK SCKWAK SCKAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

While the emperor stated what he apparently knew, HUNK hurriedly took shorthand notes. "People from the clouds? Sounds like some kind of angels... or gods," he observed. It aligned roughly with his expectations; the screaming and tear in reality had to be some divine happenstance. HUNK was glad to have the gas mask obscuring his face. A wry smirk formed as he thought about how preposterous the idea of gods sounded to him back in 1998.

"Baked pinecone salesmen...? You have such a weird sense of humor," he sighed, massaging his forehead with two fingers despite the fact he couldn't feel his own touch through that mask. He turned to follow Cicada, but whispered back to Fugai, "What's Verrazano?"

Balalaika's shoulders dropped as she breathed a sigh of relief. Her old drinking partner was alive and well. "There's no stopping Pepperjack when his daughter's safety is at risk," she told the Demon Slayers. "For now, keep an eye on him and cooperate. Even the best can get sloppy when they're in a rush to help their families."

With several agents reporting, Balalaika made her responses fast. "Flare..." she acknowledged. "You said a camp, near Area C? That sounds normal so far. Proceed as you feel necessary."

By the sound of it, Reese had just made it onto the scene. "Reese, we picked up a distortion across multiple universes. Several people were dislocated from their native universes, so keep a lookout for anyone who clearly shouldn't be there."

Sighing at Soldier's predicament, the administrator finally responded. "I read you, Amerikanskiy. Have you tried deploying a portal back here...?"

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Sebastian Cokak VIII Sebastian Cokak VIII darkred darkred UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Rose raised an eyebrow over her shish kebab at Dactylo. There has been an awkward silence following another outburst related to someone named Gael. "You seem concerned about this Gael character showing up," she noted aloud, hoping to get some context.

Her eyes snapped over to the strange man in her peripheral vision, who was muttering to some band on his wrist. "Are you talking to someone?" she questioned unabashedly, just prior to sliding a piece of shrimp and pepper off the skewer with her lips and eating them.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Sebastian Cokak VIII Sebastian Cokak VIII Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Demon Slayer Corps
"Understood! We keep an eye on Pepper-sama." Tengen replied through com.
Tanjiro went to see Pepperjack. " Do you have anything that belongs to your daugther? My sence of smell is sharper then that of a normal hunan being. IfI can regonise her scent,I might be able to track her easilly.
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire homintales homintales

"Yes, miss, that camp." Keith said to the band on his wrist, he then moved his view to Rose as she speaked to him,
"Ehhhhh.... Mmmmmm..... N-No..." Keith said not breaking eye contact with Rose and scraching his arm.
"Well yes, that woman, you know the scary blonde lady with a scar on her face, yes, she was talking to me" He said finally breaking eye contact and doing a awkward smile, still scraching his arm.

Pixie was suddenly looking all across the immediate area, attempting to find Dante, who was now seemingly gone from existence as a whole. He just left the others outta nowhere. Why? Eh, there were more important things occurring right now. It was probably not in Pixie's interest not to lose focus. Making sure Pepperjack's needs were met was the main objective right now.

Meanwhile, Dante was watching his allies from nearby. He was taking a phone call, a very private phone call. "Vergil, I'm on a mission right now. What is it?" He was calling now, why? Weren't all his questions given answers a few minutes ago?

"Dante, I'm giving a warning, one you shouldn't ignore." A warning? "Mundus has returned with more Demons at his side than I thought possible." It took all of his will for Dante not to drop his phone out of complete and utter shock. Did he really hear those words correctly? "I want to tell you more, I really do. But th-"

No, no no! He wasn't allowed to just disconnect after saying something as heavy as that! "VERGIL?!" Shit. The only reason his connection would cut out like that is if he was entering another dimension, most likely the Demon Realm. Mundus was back... one of his greatest enemies just made his return, and Dante wasn't even in his own universe to stop him.

Dante made haste, returning to his companions. "Look, let's move this along. Pepperjack, just tell us which way to go." Dante made it clear he was eager to move things along quickly. He just didn't tell anyone why.

Goonfire Goonfire
Universe A
Fugai stretch his head up to match HUNK's height. "It's a big city. I've only heard of it because Pepperjack traveled there with Gael when our worlds- ...look, I think I might know where they mean, assuming that I know where they talking about. Let's just say we've gotta grab a little piece of paradise."

As the two followed Cicada, they could see the countless images of previous Emperor Spiders. Cicada spoke up after what seemed to be two weeks worth of silence. "I don't know if the Bastilles are going to be much help to you. I'm not quite sure, but I swear something like this has happened before. A long time ago."

"Oooooooh, You mean like-" Fugai spoke, but was interupted.

"Not like when the Kaiju awoke, and everyone thought it was the end of the world." Cicada said. "It was like a dream. The fabric of our reality had been mixed with others. I remember seeing men in iron suits. A goat mom walking on two legs...A kid who used eggs for superpowers..."

Fugai looked up to HUNK, spinning his finger toward his head, making cuckoo noises. That was until Cicada turned around and looked down at Fugai. "Come to think of it...I've never seen your friend, but I swear you look familiar..."

Fugai just stood as Cicada began looming over the Admin, peering into his eyes with a scowl. Then, he backs away, eyes widening, an arm cannon forming and being pointed at the small man. "I...I HAVE seen you!-"
FLASH!
It was quick, but it got the job done. A sudden flash of light emitted from Fugai, and without another word, Cicada fell back, a loud smash of metal and man could be heard through the castle. "There, a few good minutes of memory wiped away. Now, we should get our asses moving."

Stretching his arm out, Fugai flicked HUNK's moustache, causing it to spin. The tips began to emit a purple energy that began to create a circle. The circle then flew before both agent and admin, a portal opening to another part of the planet. "Phew! CiMos says the other side is 6000 miles away! Good thing that happened, eh?"

Dactylo walked over, placing down what looked like a wheel shaped object, sitting up on a plate. "Someone we know. Let's just say he's got an appetite, and no way to pay for it."

"Normally someone else pays for his tab." Dontia said.

"Too much food, too little money! He's damn lucky I appreciate him keeping the Dai's kids off my restaurant. Otherwise I'd feed him to my valued costumers." Dactylo then pulled the mysterious food apart, within was a fleshy substance almost like an oyster.

"He is a sweet guy, though." Dontia said, her antenna lowering.

"That's because you have a soft spot for idiots." Dactylo said. "Plus, you said it yourself, he doesn't have teeth like that ex of yours."

"No one does." Dontia said, almost flustered.

Then, something odd happens. Dactylo and Dontia stop everything when they can hear the sound of....screaming? It was unnatural, came as quietly as it did loudly, like the very void of space was screaming.

"D-Did...Did you hear that?" Dontia asked.

"Dear..." Dactylo said. "I've heard that scream too many times today...I dunno what it is."

"Maybe it's coming from the town?" Dontia said, pointing to the town far off in the north.

There was no way that scream came from anything natural, could it?...

Pepperjack found the idea of letting one of the Demon Slayers sniffing his belongings more disturbing that helpful. Simply brushing it off, he keeps walking, leading the others further to the west of the area. Though, even in haste, Pepperjack can tell something was wrong with Dante, but didn't bother with it. Once they were done, he can go and fix his own problems by himself.

Whilst they walked, Pepperjack took notice of a hot spring within a bamboo forest. He didn't seem to pay it any mind at first, but noticed someone in the spring. The others probably didn't see just yet, but Pepperjack seemed to start to gung ho towards it.

Goonfire Goonfire
U.C.A Watchtower
Soldier's voice went silent. It was almost ominous the silence was when it came to Soldier. A second went by, and a portal had opened up, Soldier walking through it, standing proudly in front of Balalaika. "Thanks!" Was all he said, before walking away.

Demon Slayer Corps
Universe B
The Demon Slayer continued to follow Pepperjack as they reached thr bamboo forest.
Tengen and Zenitsu were the first to follow the admin as both had sharp senses. The others followed. " I don't like this..."Zenitsu whinned. "What if it's a monster?" " Then we should be ready to fight." Tengen replied. Zenitsu looked horrorfied. "Don't worry about it Zenitsu. You're not alone in this mission." Tanjiro replied. " Thanks!" Zenitsu replied. The Demon Slayer came closer to the hot spring while keeping their guard up.

Last edited:
At first, Balalaika seemed hardly attentive as Soldier entered. However, her blood had already run ice-cold. As soon as he turned his back on her, her gaze shifted to meet the back of his head. "I'm sure you are thankful," she muttered, before rising to follow loosely behind him. "Security team, all eyes open. Seal all entrances and watch the Soldier that just came back," she then whispered into her watch, prior to rounding the corner to continue stalking the strangely quiet man. Her gun was in her hand, tucked just under her overcoat, ready to deploy. She knew most of these agents since the Pretender Incident, and that man wasn't one.

HUNK nearly skidded to a halt as Cicada began to recall a 'similar incident'. That sound of recognition... Yup, bingo. The agent reached to grab him before Fugai proved he had it more than covered. "For fuck's sake... What are the chances we run into the one prick who remembers you?" he sighed. "Guess it worked out. We don't have all day to play 'I spy' while travelling across the world." With another audible huff seeping its way through the gas mask filter, he leapt into the portal.

"Scary blonde woman?" Rose echoed, squinting as if she was reading him. "Is her name Miranda, by any chance?"

The echoing scream interrupted Rose's questions. She stood to observe, clutching the sword at her side. "Somehow, I doubt that is Gael," she remarked, trying to cut the sudden tension. "Those townspeople might know something we do not. I should have a look."

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Sebastian Cokak VIII Sebastian Cokak VIII

"Miranda... That name... is... not the one.... her name is like lala...ika, Ba...la...ika" said Keith thinking with a hand on his chin, suddently a fire figure appears on top of Keith's head resembling a bulb made out of fire.
"OHHH!!! the name is BALAIKALA!!!" said smugly to rose, not realizing he spelled the name wrong.

U.C.A Watchtower

There was a soft knock at Balalaika's door and then opening it to reveal one of. the newer Admin Ozpin as he was holding his mug of hot chocolate in one hand and his cane  Long Memory  in the other hand.

"Sorry to intrude upon you Miss Balalaika, But would it be nice to have a word with you?" He said. The Reincarnated human took of sip from his mug as he waited for an answer.

Goonfire Goonfire

Cugai seemed to blank out for a solid minute, more or less thinking about how his idiot brother was staying out of trouble. His thought was interrupted by the sound of knocking. He turned over to the location, hearing the voice of Ozpin as he greeted Balalaika. "There are other people in here too, Ozpin. This is a public sector." He turned to face CiMos once again.

Beckie just kept to herself, keeping an eye on the monitors to make sure the wormhole didn't get any bigger. But, from whatever was on the other side of the wormhole, it just kept trying to get bigger.

Goonfire Goonfire
Universe A
The portal brought the two to another place on the planet, an entire continent away from where they originally were. Another forested area, placed atop of a large boulder, a noticeable large city could be seen from afar. Fugai watched the city, letting the portal vanish behind the two. "I'll be honest, I thought he would of forgotten that it all happened. Pepperjack, sure, he was just an agent then. Almost lost his job when he decided to bring Gael to this Universe and- ...erm..... Welcome to Paradise."

Fugai moved his hand around like he was presenting a science project. "That's what the county here is called. Not exactly where Spider was going to send us, but this should be where we need to be, If Pepperjack's story checks out. If I had to fancy a guess, this big, and I mean big family should have a godly friend. I can't quite remember her name, but I do remember that she was very...bubbly...and very troubled."

As Fugai spoke to HUNK, the distant sound of voices could be heard approaching.

Dactylo turns to face Rose. "Ye' want a box to take yer leftovers?"

"Just be careful there, hun." Dontia said. "That screaming gives me the creeps."

Dactylo then walks over to the other two. "So, ya both shovin off too?"

Once Rose got herself prepared, a long path awaited her to walk, but once the town became visible, there were two more converging paths.

The town was relatively small, so small in fact that it would make sense that maybe 10 people lived there. !!.png

The path on the right led to a tall, but old and rugged building. A library perhaps? !!.png

The path to the left seemed to be an entrance to a small, yet condensed forest. There seems to be someone in the way, holding his head in is arms, and
speaking nonsense. !!!.png

All was quiet within this bamboo forest. So quiet that one could hear the sound of bubbling within the hot spring from a mile away. The sole occupant seemed to enjoy the soak, with a makeshift tray floating in the water. He occupant looked like a big grey ape, with long shaggy hair that trailed off the side of his head like an upside down mop. His red eyes focused on the single cup of water that sat on the tray, picking it up and having a sip of it. He then rubs the side of his face, seeming satisfied with life itself.

"Aaaaah, that hits the spot." His voice was low, grumbly, as expected from the large bigfoot like thing. "This kind of relaxation would make even you loosen up a little, Pepperjack."

Pepperjack stood behind the ape man, folding his arms as he looked down at him. "Sorry, but I got big business that needs my attention, Tsul 'Kalu."

"Hmm? Oh, right, that out worldly organization?" Tsul 'Kalu said. "Universe Correction Agency?"

"Oh, gee, ya figured it out." Pepperjack said. "You readin my mind ain't gonna-"

"I didn't have to read your mind again to remember." Tsul 'Kalu said. "I remember what happened all that time ago when our worlds merged with all those others. I did however notice your, heh, attempt at apprehending Sardonicus ending in failure."

Pepperjack quieted down, awaiting for the bigfoot to say something.

U.C.A Watchtower

Goonfire Goonfire Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

wp4272908.jpg

A shadowy, oil-like portal opened out on the floor of the administration room. The dapper form of the deer-like, fabled, dreaded Radio Demon stepped out in a dramatic, showstopper fashion.

"Oh, my ... Has someone perhaps entered these hallowed halls under false pretences?" Alastor blared out, his voice echoing through as if through a radio. His yellowed, jagged maw grinned in a barely contained maniacal manner. Yes, it was no end of irony that this debonair fellow, who had commited just about every sin under the sun and probably got some new ones categorized as a result of some of his misdeeds, was calling this out. One did not get to be a hell overlord on a meteoric rise by playing nice either in the before or afterlife, after all. But the contradiction

Alastor adjusted his monocle for a stern effect and brandished his cane-like radio transmissor antenna down on his open palm in a tapping, rhytmic fashion, like a exacting teacher might with a ruler or, or even better, a punishing paddle, faced with a wayward pupil, in the olden, glorious days, at least to his twisted perspective. His yellowed, jagged maw grinned in a barely contained maniacal manner. "Is someone in need of a ... harsh lesson?!"

UCA 》Universe B, Outpost B Team

Tiguidi Tiguidi darkred darkred

Third Ground Private of the Time-Space Administrative Bureau, Caro Ru Lushe , now also newly minted U.C.A agent, stood at attention. She got the briefing and readied for action.

"
Kerykeion, Set Up!" The pinkette, a short little girl called out.

"
Understood." A female, artificial soft voice intoned from her bracelet. A pillar of pink light shimmered around her as her new uniform disappeared and was slowly replaced by her Barrier Jacket.

She got a pathway opened for her and soon made her round out the group of other magic users at the forest in Outpost B.

Her little dragon summon companion, Fried, flew by her side, ever alert.

"Hey. I'm Caro, also here to help from U.C.A," she greeted softly.

1695140978490.png

Attachments

• 1695140980943.png
    1695140980943.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
Sgt Kyle Reese- Tech-Com/UCA

1695147413768.jpeg

Goonfire Goonfire Tiguidi Tiguidi UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 PageTurner PageTurner

Universe B- Outpost B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle bit his tongue, he was ordered to find Sarah Connor in his verse but he had no idea how to get back home or to the right time now that he was here. He looked up and spoke back in his comms "I'll keep my eyes out for anyone els-"

The former Sgt of Tech-Com looked at a small child female that showed up "I presume you are a agent too?". Kyle, used to seeing every type of human there was nodded but was unfazed by the small girl that showed up.

The Sgt was quiet for a bit and then spoke up "Name's Sgt. Kyle Reese, I'm a new agent as well. "

Demon Slayer Corps
The Demon Slayers followed Pepperjack to the hot spring. Zenitsu's eyes widened as he saw the ape man. "A....that's a big monster ape!" Zenitsu cried. "No worries,he's a ally." Tanjiro said to his friend.
"You know this ape guy?" Tengen asked Pepperjack.

Mentions: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

"He's... SO LARGE!" Pixie exclaimed loudly. Dante was chuckling while also resisting the urge to say something along the lines of "everyone is large when comparing themselves to you, short stack". The one thing preventing his joke from publicly existing was the fact that now was not the time to listen to Pixie's annoying screams. All the same, Dante was still able to laugh on the inside. "Zeni, calm yourself, they're friendly... maybe." Pixie took a seat on a nearby tree. Highground was a nice idea just in case the sasquatch wasn't as friendly as Pepperjack thought.

"Pixie you can't just... eh, forget it." Now wasn't the time to lose focus. There was a mission right in front of them. But that path leading to accomplishing that mission was getting less & less obvious. "Pepperjack, let's move this along, yeah?" When were they going to receive/give the ETA on this whole thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back