• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: Bot Crisis All-Out Attack. (RolePlay)

It seemed to work as Ardyn was pushed toward the wall by Revan's Force powered attacks.
"Water breathing:Fourth force: Striking tide!"
"Thunder breathing: first form: Thunderclap and flash!"
Both Tanjiro and surprisingly Zenitsu unleashed their breathing techniques toward Ardyn and slashed him. Dark miasma emerged from Ardyn's wounds and his eyes turned black.
Zenitsu looked scared.

Maul went in for the punch toward HUNK with blinding speed, but it seemed he, too, changed it up at the last minute. A sudden reflex caused his fist to open, allowing HUNK's blade to pierce strait into Maul's palm, poking out from it's . The former Sith reacted with a deep, and loud scream, allowing the pain to flow through his body, to use as strength. He is then flung back once HUNK threw an uppercut at Maul, his hand removing itself from the blade. Maul stood before HUNK, his hand bleeding, a growl escaping his lips.

Maul threw his hand down, grabbing the closest rock he could find. Using it, he charges once again at HUNK, this time jumping over the man, throwing his hand toward HUNK, using the rock as a blunt weapon. If both attacks are blocked, he follows up with a quick elbow jab.

As Three and Magneto followed Freddy, the tunnel began to lose it's top, now all three where exposed to the sunlight. Freddy kept going, he had to get to Gregory. Something seemed to trouble the bear, however. His battery was at about halfway. Darn. Could he even make it to Gregory in time? Three looked around at the devastation surrounding the city, but stopped when he heard an angered scream from the distance. She turns over to see a distant crater, squinting.

HUNK raised his arms defensively at Maul's lightning-fast advance. The rock shattered the polymer boss of his elbow pad; blows he couldn't dodge were at least diverted to a safer spot. The elbow jab caught him, a solid blow having been dealt to the operative. While reeling back, he snatched a severed length of metal pipe. HUNK turned his momentum back around and swung low with the pipe to bust Maul's kneecap. He then rose up to bat the rock from Maul's hand and brought it downward for a strike to the head.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

Magneto soon brought up the rear in this marching order, using his EM vision to track Freddy. "Who was that?" he questioned, moving closer to peer into the crater. An electromagnetic field around him bent the light until he and those near him became invisible. There, he could see Maul fighting with someone. The light was too dim to see the other party, but Gregory was there, lying prone. Magneto beckoned for the team to hurry and see.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Balalaika waited idly for news that Maul was terminated, inspecting her nails and checking the time. Beckie's crying slowly worked her nerves until she couldn't take it anymore. "Oh, stop your blubbering," she finally said coldly, standing over her. The mobster's stare grew more intense until she snarled and pounded the desk. "This is war, girl, and your enemy will strike wherever they can, including at your morale. Are you going to let that bastard win because he read a couple paragraphs and hit a nerve? The past is irrelevant, Comrade Maynard; you have a team counting on you now to guide them to victory!"

With the naval fleet's numbers dwindling on his surveillance feed, Duff turned to rush towards the harbor. The asphalt faintly quaked under his heavy footsteps. U555 also approached, its entourage of Gulpfers and Dejira fanning out to defend its approach and cover the lifeboats' trek towards the shore. "Hang in there..." Duff grunted as he dashed.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

Last edited:
Iron Man walked up to Balalaika, using his thumb to point out the doorway, a confused look on his face. "Balalaika, Rebecca stepped out of the room, like, a solid ten seconds before you even got back here..."

Iron Man looked up at CiMos, who was replaying the sound of a crying child, a mocking crying face on the red screen. "I hate this crap."

Beckie was at the bottom of the Watchtower, sitting on a bench on the walkway that lead to it. He gaze kept looking down to the ground, trying to keep her breath stable as Medic's words repeated in her head. The tears in her eyes didn't seem to disperse. She hardly made a noise, but the tears made it clear that something was amiss.

She thought she was going to be alone for the time being, but someone suddenly plopped themselves right next to the girl, his blue spikes and horrid complexion was right in her view.

"You won't believe it." It was Ugly Sonic. "I had to use that stupid train-thing to get here. I'm telling ya, I should of moved to the sector 25 lightyears away. I heard they're not dealing with this hacker thing."

Beckie didn't respond, she simply looked at Ugly Sonic with a look of despair.

"...You alright kid?" Ugly Sonic asked. Beckie was about to speak, before Ugly Sonic spoke up once again. "I can tell it's not my face, cause you look like you've been at this for a while. Lemme guess, someone die or something?"

Beckie was about to speak, but Ugly Sonic interrupted again. "Oooooh, I think I get it...Actually, I don't, I suck at pep talks. Point is, kid, you're going through some stuff, not entirely sure what, but lemme tell ya something."

Ugly Sonic sat back. "I've gone through some crazy crap myself. Ya know, being that I kind of look like roadkill that unfortunately survived. Nothing would ever hurt as bad as when I tried to get into the showbiz, and have the entire internet hound you day in, day out, about how you look. I mean, it hurt. A lot. I mean, I couldn't sleep without looking at the phone, wondering what next meme about how ugly I was was gonna be posted."

Beckie was still silent, still looking at Ugly Sonic. He continues. "Buuut, I'm over it now...Ok, no, I'm still a smidge sad about it, but I am making it to the top. Point is, kid, there's a lot of nasty guys out there, and from what I've learned, people will want you dead for the smallest reasons. I mean, I did nothing wrong to these people. Called someone's mother fat once, and hounded Balalaika for a date, I'm kind of surprised I'm not dead honestly, but other than that, I'm just doing my own thing."

Ugly Sonic stood up from the bench, walking in front of Beckie. "Ya know, the U.C.A picked you for a reason. I told you that before, didn't I?.... Don't answer that, I don't wanna do a whole backtracking thing. You feel bad now, but trust me kid. Once you stop caring about what anyone else thinks, you're unstoppable. Hell, that's how this virus got this far, right?"

Ugly Sonic began laughing, walking away to do his own thing. Beckie didn't know if that whole speech was to help her feel better, or if it was some glorified pity party. One things for certain, he was right. Beckie looked up into space, the countless crystals flying around the Genesis was in view. Her mind shifted, while still feeling the effects of her sadness, the drive of ending this nightmare came back, and she was going to need some help.

Goonfire Goonfire
San Buena, California
Maul leaped toward HUNK with a growl, stopping once HUNK swung the metal pipe at Maul's leg. Because his legs were prosthetics made of metal, the pipe only clashed against Maul's metal knee guard. Maul threw the rock forward to strike HUNK again, but it crumbles when HUNK swings the pipe back, making Maul stagger back. The pipe struck Maul, causing him to fall to his knee. The side of his head was bleeding, but that didn't seem to disorient Maul. Using the force, he pushes HUNK to the other side of their battlefield. Standing back up, he pulls out two lightsabers, igniting them, both red in color. Stranger, Maul was smiling.

"If you want to kill me, you will need something better than that. This time, it's real."

With that said, he tosses the other lightsaber toward HUNK, it deactivates as it lands in front of him. "Pick it up. I want to have some fun with you."

Maul started speed walking toward HUNK, spinning his lightsaber as he got closer.

Freddy and Three ran over to see. Freddy gasped when he saw Gregory down here, seemingly unconscious. "Gregory..." Freddy whispered.

Three squinted her eyes, seeing the extra combatant in the ring. "So it's true, he is unkillable." Three looked around, if she could leap down there without Maul seeing her, she could grab Gregory and get out. She turned to Magneto.

"As long as Maul is occupied, I can leap down there and get Gregory. You think you can make me a ramp?"

U.C.A watchtower.
Tails ans Beckie hurried to catch up with Beckie.
"Miss Maynard,is everything alright?" Shinobu asked. " Do not listen to this fake medic...oh I see you are feeling better now." The Insect Hashira demon slayer and nurse added.
--------
San Buena.
" Good luck Three-sama." Giyu replied. " Be careful and bring the boy safely." The Water Hashira replied. " If something bad happen, I will help in any way I can."
UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Goonfire Goonfire

Mentions: SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
The Demon Slayer's own attacks were quite effective against Ardyn. The Revan saw Zenitsu's expression. "Worrying will solve no problems." His Lightsabers were once again pointing towards Ardyn's vital areas. "Problems like these we must slice through." And once again Revan was charging towards his enemy. "With no forgiveness." Acting as though his intentions were to slice Ardyn in two, Revan went in swinging. But this was simply a little manipulation. Just in case Ardyn was going to try something again, Revan was already switching his attack as the fake one was nearing Ardyn's person. Sending Red Force Lightning to his right leg, Revan through it towards Ardyn, quite easily connecting with his stomach. He then went to the Demon Slayer's side. "Now, Tanjiro, I suggest you-" Someone was missing. "Where is Pixie?"

Turning around to face Ardyn once more, Revan, with extreme confusion, saw that Pixie was releasing unknown energy on Ardyn. "Pixie, no!" How was foolishness on such a outrageous level even possible? "Ardyn is the enemy."

Pixie, who was visibly starting to tire, spoke to Revan. "Healing... that's my... job." How much energy was she using. "Don't worry. Healing magic... though I added something that'll probably calm his nerves too." Calming spells were quite useful in the Vortex World against fellow Demons. But she wasn't so sure the calming spells would work on someone like Ardyn. At the very least, maybe the extra life she was providing Ardyn was enough on its own to calm his nerves?

Balalaika opened snapped out of her tirade and glanced around. "Eh...!?" She had slipped a bit, it seems. "Well, call that cracking under pressure... I'm getting too old for this." She slouched a bit and sighed, oddly feeling better. "Where did she go? We still need to have a little chat... in person."

Keeping the question rhetorical, she went off to find the girl. It wasn't difficult; the entire entourage of allies following her made the President of the United States look small-time. "Comrade Maynard!" she called after Beckie. Having lightened up a bit, she offered a smirk and beckoned for her to come back. "I still need to teach you a thing or two about dealing with D-list villains." She glanced to the other agents present. "Come on, we're awaiting some good news from this operation. We'll discuss more over a cup of coffee... preferably Russian."

Maul was offering a lightsaber duel? No, there had to be something more. HUNK cast aside the pipe to oblige. "I was getting tired of your games," he retorted, swiftly pivoting down to grab the lightsaber. Glancing at it, he made sure it wasn't a double-sided model and ignited it. Instead of a two-handed stance like some movie samurai would assume, HUNK wielded this one more like a rapier. After all, there was no point in swinging something with all one's might when it literally seared through bodies in milliseconds. Keeping good form, the agent lunged diagonally, kicking off the duel with a quick stab at Maul.

Magneto watched the duel between two killers, raising his fist to signal for Three to wait. "He can't see us; light is bending around us. I can lower you into the pit so you can remain undetected for as long as possible. After that, you can take the ramp back up." Gently, Magneto bent a series of disabled pipes until they ran diagonally into the pit. Next, he held out his arms in an offer to grab Three and hoist her down using his power to hover.

"My submarine has been spying on a battle between these robots and a fleet of ships," Duff revealed. "Most ships were already overrun. I need to see if I can make a difference." They were just over halfway to the harbor, but anyone organic was sure to be winded by the time they made it. Worse, it would only be a matter of time before more bots or those worms struck again.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Giyu only waited and watched as his allies went down.
Goonfire Goonfire UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
_______
"What is this place anyway?" Prompto asked. "I'll try to help until Noct is done with Ardyn."
Goonfire Goonfire
______
Ardyn was sent crashing on the wall after taking Revan's attack. He got up. He was too focused on his ennemies to notice Pixie.
He felt something strange. Not only his strength returned to him, but his hatred and anger, was gone. He felt as if Aera was near him, trying to confort him.
"She knows What she' s doing and it works!" said Tanjiro.
Even Noctis was surprise. "You're not evil Ardyn... You were just wronged. Your brother shoudn't have done what he did to you. Berserk is only using you and Who knows What he will do to you when he is done with you!" said Noctis.
"Berserk is no différent then Bahamut..." Ardyn replied. "I guess both you and I are similar..." Ardyn said to Revan.
homintales homintales

"Maybe..." Revan said in response to Ardyn. He then spoke about Noctis' claims. "But concerning this, I'm certain. Once you're a requirement no more, Berserk will simply cast you out, remove you as a possible annoyance." Suddenly, Revan's insides were freezing. "I... I've seen it multiple times." Unequipping his Lightsabers, Revan went to Ardyn's side. To make sure Ardyn's nerves were in a calm state, Revan was willing to show his actual face, a rare occurrence. Mask now in his palms, the Dark Lord sat next to Ardyn. "You can fight us, which will lead to nothing." Pixie was swooping in while Revan was still speaking. "Alternatively, you can join us, join a fight that will lead to genuine stability."

Suddenly, Pixie was next to the Demon Slayers again. "GUYS HOW IS REVAN SO HANDSOME?!" She spoke while excessively giggling.

"I suppose a truce is in order..." Ardyn replied to Revan and Noctis." You were suffering,alot..." Tanjiro said to Ardyn. "Enough with your pity,boy..." Ardyn told Tanjiro. Nezuko only looked at Ardyn."Shoudn't you focus on healing your sister?"
"How come?!" Inosuke shouted as he removed his boar mask. "My beauty is better!"
" That girly face on his muscular body still makes me unconfortable..." said Zenitsu.
homintales homintales

Goonfire Goonfire
San Buena, California
Maul was quick to react. Swinging his lightsaber down, it strikes the top of HUNK’s blade, a quick flash coming from the weapons. Maul stepped back a little, spinning his lightsaber. He then swings it forward, his swings didn’t seem to target any specific part of HUNK’s body, seeming to aim to keep HUNK on his toes.

Three looked up to Magneto, seeing what he was offering. She leaps up and allows herself to be caught by Magneto, equipping her bow. “Let’s do it.”

Beckie looked up at everyone, her tears had ceased falling from her face. The young woman stood, looking at Balalaika with a focused disposition. “Yeah…Coffee sounds good.”

Her watch displayed an image of Medic, now knowing her target.

It nearly amused the trained killer; that bitch was toying with him. His body-language, the wide swings... If this was a game, then HUNK was about to show him a trick. Bringing the lightsaber around for a forceful block, HUNK used the bright flashes of the clashing sabers to cover his maneuver. He backstepped and twisted around, drawing his UCA knife. Once facing Maul, he hurled the blade at his adversary's face and threw his lightsaber back around—anticipating the Sith would dodge the knife toss, only to step into a swing level with his knees.

Grabbing Three, Magneto dove over the edge, his power slowing the short fall until their landing was silent. He kept up the invisibility field, inching closer to keep Three's movement hidden from both men for as long as possible.

The harbor wasn't much farther; the entrance was in sight, the cannon fire audible.

"I think they called this place San Buena, but you can call it a mass grave now," Duff responded in a grim tone. "Whatever happened here, it was powerful enough to... to bring an old man of the sea and his ship back from the grave and... into this world." His pace slowed to a walk as he stared off into space. It seemed to hurt him to finally put that thought into words.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Balalaika ushered the remaining tower personnel back up to the conference room. There, they would have a perfect view of the situation on the ground, plus plenty of seating and the best possible coffee. "Our mutual friend, the Medic, was actually one of the weakest fighters on his team," the spymaster reiterated, mocking their foe over the faint crackle of brewing coffee. "He's an angry, insecure little man whose robots are fighting a losing battle for him... and so he needs to lash out, hit a few raw nerves, and pray we slip up."

Once the coffee was finished, Balalaika poured it into cups and continued. "We don't know where he's hiding, but I'll bet he's right there in San Buena. What do you think we can do to draw him out?" she polled the room. "Also, cream and sugar?"

Giyu witnessed the events in the crater. All he could do right now is watch and lookout for any intruders that might interfere.
-----------------
"Yeah,it's really sad. It gives me bad memories...Back home we've been through war as well." Prompto replied."Do you think it's that A.I again?"
Goonfire Goonfire
------------
"Someone in the medical field should help others,not bring harm to them."Shinobu told Balalaika. "I should know sincebI work in the medical field myself. Plus,I will take some tea. Though coffee sounds good. Just cream will do."

"I had experiences with a mad scientist and his robots." Tails replied.
Goonfire Goonfire UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24

"Oh my..." Pixie was unable to speak, stuck admiring Inosuke's unnecessarily attractive face. "Inosuke... y-you gotta... YOU GOTTA MARRY ME NOW!" Revan, who was now assisting Ardyn, was, as unlikely as it was, about to release a few genuine laughs. But only a few chuckles were able to escape.

As Revan was about to say something, most likely something sarcastic in nature, the Force told Revan there was now a nearby presence close to his own position. And, like with Pixie's, it was something to initially intrigue Revan. And just as Revan was about to warn the others, the new presence made themselves public.

Charging on his motorcycle, Dante visibly falling from the sky right above Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Pixie, and Inosuke's positions. Just as his vehicle was about to crash into the teenage Demon Slayers, Dante was able to swerve the cycle to where it was now landing on some crates.

Sticking the landing, Dante was already speaking. "Hey everyone. Sorry I'm late, Demi thought it was a good idea to-" The words were stopping, Dante now realizing this was most certainly not the Demon Realm. "Huh, well this isn't-" He saw Pixie. " Ah, there's my Little Fairy."

Pixie quickly left Inosuke's side, immediately embracing Dante, at least as much as she was able to, given the size opposition. "Dante, I'm so glad to see you!"

"You too Pixie, you too."

"Guys, this is Dante! The only Demon close to the Demi-Fiend's strength."

"What does that even mean?!" Inosuke shouted after hearing Pixie's mariage proposal. This was interupted when both Tanjiro and Zenitsu were able to smell and hear( respectivly) Dante's arrival and shoved both Nezuko and Inosuke out of the way.
Noctis,Ardyn and the Demon Slayers stared at Dante.
"No way,that guy is a demon!!!!" Zenitsu shouted.
"You're a agent,right?" Noctis asked.

"That's right, I'm a Demon." Taking out his twins pistols, Ebony & Ivory, they were now pointing towards Zenitsu, along with his fellow Demon Slayers. "Does that cause issues?" With all his encounters in the Vortex Realm, Dante wasn't so easily about to trust new faces.

Luckily, Pixie was quick to interject, wanting to avoid all violence. "No Dante, stop!" She said, not floating in Dante's sight. She then flew close to the Demon Slayers. "These are all my new friends." Pixie was starting to point out each one. "This little cutie is Nezuko. She's actually a Demon like us. This is Tanjiro, Nezuko's sibling. He's a really really nice guy. This is Zenitsu. Pretty sure the guy is looking to get some snuggle smooching action with Nezuko. He's pretty cool too. And this is Inosuke, my husband."

Putting away his pistols, Dante took a moment to process everything. He wasn't entirely sure what to say. "Well... that's... fun." He went to Pixie's side. "It's just nice to see you again." Pixie gave Dante a small kiss. "Anyway, uh, you there, Tanjiro, mind telling me where I am and what's going on?"

Beckie tapped the table. "If the Medic is hiding somewhere, perhaps he's hiding where Berserk normally goes. In the middle of the city is some kind of large formation. A hive of some kind. If I had to hazard a guess, if we want him to come out, we need to have something he's willing to step out of his comfort zome for....but what?.......Just cream, please."

Goonfire Goonfire SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 homintales homintales
San Buena, California
As HUNK guessed, Maul quickly dodged out of the way of the knife, backflipping into the air just as HUNK swing toward Maul. Maul landed behind the man, a killer looking at another with a smirk. Using the Force, he levitates HUNK's knife to him, grabbing the hilt and pointing the blade to himself. He drags his finger across the blade, giggling, before tossing it behind him.

Three sneaked toward Gregory as quietly as she could. With Magneto's help, she was able to reach the boy. She reaches down to pick him up, but found herself yanking her body back, yelping as the knife landed in front of her.

Maul suddenly turned around, having heard the gasp. With a growl, he swings his lightsaber down, kicking up dirt. He turns to HUNK, using the force, he pulls down some loose dirt clumps from the top of the pit to try to distract HUNK. He then leaps toward the noise, the second end of his lightsaber igniting into a duel-sided blade. "I can hear you! Show yourself!"

Three tried to keep silent, inching more toward Gregory. Maul turned back around to HUNK. "Did you bring some of your allies with you? Not that I mind. Maybe this could finally be a challenge!"

Maul held up his lightsaber, he knew how to draw them out. He leaps toward Gregory, a growl escaping his lips. Realizing it was pointless to keep hiding, Three pulled out her bow, and with a deep breath, fired an ink arrow at Maul, causing him to get knocked out of the air. Maul landed on his feet, looking up to see Three pointing her bow at the angry ex-Sith.

"Magneto, take Gregory back up to Giyu. Me and HUNK will keep this freak company." Three said.

"Even with assistance, you cannot defeat me." Maul said.

"I stopped an apocalypse before, baby." Three said. "This is just another Saturday."

Three then shot an arrow between Maul's legs, turning into a squid, she swings into it, going through his legs. Reemerging as a kid, she leaps into the sky, swinging her feet at Maul. Maul spun around, swinging his lightsaber at her, but she manages to dodge most of the swings. She tries to jump over Maul again, but is suddenly grabbed by the foot. Maul then throws her onto the ground. Three spins to look at Maul, who then grabs her by the collar of her shirt. He pulls her up to him, the sound of fabric tearing intensifying as he stares into her soul.

"You are quite brave, little girl." Maul spoke. "I admire someone who fights before they're slaughtered!"

Three grabbed onto Maul's arm, pulling away as hard as she could. Her already tattered shirt began to give out, falling apart like an old crab shell, leaving her in a tattered sports bra. Deciding it wasn't worth it, she quickly starts to run up the pipes, assuming Magneto had already grabbed Gregory, to let HUNK do the rest. Suddenly, A red light followed the inkling, and without even realizing it, Three fell from the pipes, and back onto the ground below with a loud thud. Maul's lightsaber spun around the battlefield like a top, having cut the pipes that lead out of the pit. It also cut many other metal formations, causing them to collapse with loud, thunderous booms.

Maul began to look around, a growl emitting from his throat. Then, with rage fueled adrenaline, he lets out a loud scream.

"Is this the best you can give me!? All of you have let my plan fall into ruin! The least any of you scum can do is give me a good fight! YOU'RE ALL GOING TO FEEL MY WRATH! YOU HEAR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?"

With that, the sound of an angered Sith echoed through the land. Too much to ignore now...

Mentions: UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24
While Pixie was still chatting with Dante & the Demon Slayers, she was unable to ignore Revan's sudden absence. He was certainly a mysterious one. But then again, Revan was probably just scouting ahead, maybe checking a few sights out. Seeing as they were probably going to meet again soon anyway, assuming fate was a real entity, Pixie chose not to think about it. Instead, she chose to maintain the conversations with Dante & the others.

Meanwhile, Revan's eyes were set on the one fellow Sith in the entire city. Maul, that was his name. His words were audible to everyone in the city, even those who were not Force Sensitive. He spoke about his "Wrath", that everyone was going to feel it. As a Sith, one whose own wrath was something no one was able to survive, Revan was one to control these savage outbursts. These include his own, as well as the students at the various Sith Academies.

But when even someone like Revan, a man who has almost all emotions in complete control, can still succumb to the wrath inside all Sith, then Maul, someone whose corruption is almost visible in all ways... Revan's interference was absolutely necessary.

Charging straight to Maul's position, which Revan saw through his various Force Senses. As soon as Maul came into actual view, Revan, with no words, no time to waste, was ready to everyone else's survival. Igniting his two Lightsabers, Revan went straight to Maul in just three nanoseconds. Like with Ardyn, Revan's sabers were aiming at Maul's torso, as well as his neck. Seeing as Maul was quite distracted, and not even facing Revan, Revan guessed this would be over before it started.

In the midst of Maul's outburst, he was suddenly snapped right back into reality, throwing forward his lightsaber, he blocks the attack from Revan, the force of the Sith Lord's charge causing Maul to skid backward, his metal feet digging into the ground, using all his might to pull against the familiar looking helmeted man staring strait back at him. "You...."

Maul swung his lightsaber to get the Sith Lord off. Spinning his double-sided lightsaber like a baton, he starts swinging his blades toward Revan with ferocious animosity. With an enemy like this, Maul knew he couldn't slip up even once. A Sith Lord of old, huh? Well, let's see if this old dinosaur can keep up!

"I take it you haven't been acquainted with the idea of a combat medic," Balalaika guessed after Shinobu affirmed her views on the role of doctors. "The medic has found himself in the thick of countless firefights, where his attackers didn't care if he was merely helping. Don't get me wrong; he was more than willing to carve up his enemies with a bone saw, but they would've done the same to him. His world... is a cruel one." With that remark, she eased the cups towards the two, the coffee now lightened with cream.

Beckie provided a solid suggestion: draw out the Medic with something he couldn't resist. "I see... Where is our Engineer?" she questioned, her shifty eyes indicating she was plotting something.

HUNK dove out of the way as the dirt and rock poured down. However, he was winded; he couldn't keep this up much longer.

A yelp caught his attention before Three and then Revan made their presence known. "Dammit," he sighed under his breath, rising to his feet.

Magneto snatched Gregory and darted diagonally upward, his invisibility dissipating in the heat of the moment. He kept going, rising higher until he reached the roof. With his powers, he yanked Freddy along with him... as well as HUNK's extinguished lightsaber through the cloud of dust. The sudden move caused the agent to grunt in outrage, but he soon understood the plan when he caught the Master of Magnetism winking at him.

Once on the roof, Magneto slipped off the UCA watch around the boy's wrist. "He wishes to play dirty tricks? I'll pay back the favor... in blood." Accessing subspace storage, he procured a single grenade. Both the grenade and the lightsaber hilt were deconstructed in midair as he stroked his chin. Pieces of both mixed together, some reforming until Magneto pieced together the new product—his own spin on an insidious trap.

On the ground, HUNK had to play it cool. Most could infer he didn't care much for the Jedi weapon of choice, so his grabbing the USP and emptying the remaining six rounds at Maul didn't seem to be a far reach. The suppressor shattered and clattered to the ground, not that it mattered; that war cry surely attracted every bot in a five-mile radius.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 homintales homintales SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Specialist Specialist

"It looks like a huge number of smaller ones and maneuverable ships," Duff observed as they arrived in the harbor. "This will be an uphill battle, if the sinking battleships tell me anything." U-555 unleashed a barrage of torpedoes to combat the heavier foes attacking the Enclave fleet. The reploid didn't wait for it to surface; he plunged right into the waters, swimming with surprising grace. Being in the water, he was able to fire his own projectiles with ease, bombarding smaller targets assailing the lifeboats with ice. He did not know about the bomb on the stern of his ally's ship, however.

(The cavalry has arrived!)

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

homintales homintales
"Husband?!!!" Inosuke shouted,feeling uneasy. " Nice to meet you! I can tell you are both human a d demon. My sense of smell is sharp compared to normal human beings...Same can be said with Zenitsu's sense of hearing.
Zenitsu was still intimidated by Dante pointing a gun at them. "R...Right!" Zenitsu replied. Nezuko starred at Dante.

"We haven't got introduced yet. My name is Noctis Lucis Caelum.."
"What,you don't share your title as the king of Lucis?" Ardyn asked sarcastically.
"And the guy over here is my ancestor..and a demon..If he tries anything,you are free to shoot him." Noctis told Dante.
-----
Goonfire Goonfire
Prompto stayed on land and monitored for nearby enemies.
-------
"I do fight myself but my methods of battle are....not barbaric. I inflict poison on my ennemies ,in my case demons. I never fought another human being..." Shinobu replied.

"Engineer is on a mission back in his homeworld right now." Tails replied.
--------
Giyu waited for his allies to return. He was glad that the boy was safe.

Damn, Maul was more than ready. Maul was quick to take the offensive, rapidly swinging towards Revan. But his style was messy, something easily predictable. Defensive styles were usually Revan's forte. But that always meant slowly stealing his opponent's energy, via Force Consumption. But with Maul, that was going to cost time. Time Revan was not in a position to waste. So, like Maul, Revan was also going on the offensive, striking at even the smallest openings as soon as they came into view.

To ensure there was no way Maul was able to escape, Revan sent Red Force Lighting across the environment, annihilating all nearby organic material in the process. Now they were stuck in quite the small area. And with the way the sabers were swinging, this wasn't going to last long.

"Time to put you down dog!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back