• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Universe Correction Agency: Bot Crisis All-Out Attack. (RolePlay)

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
"YES, they're awful!" Dante let out a few groans, certain Pixie was about to start ranting. "They're always so mean to us Demons." Yeah, she was ranting. "They're always like 'Oh look at us, we possess amazing creation powers. Oh, we the infinite realities'. STUPID!" Pixie almost forgot Giyu was even standing there. "But Demons, yeah, we're the coolest!" She sat on a nearby table. "We've got all these cool powers. We're not all snobbish. AND, we actually like to interact with Humans." Pixie's eyes then went to Vergil's position. "Well, some like to." Given the Demon Slayers existence, it was likely no Demons from Giyu's universe were on nice terms with the Humans. "By the way." She looked at Shinobu. "Who is that lady? She's really pretty. Is she your girlfriend? Or like your boss?"

Mechagodzilla's assault went undisturbed for the most part, it's jet engines lifting it's massive size as it approached it's target. Unaware what was coming from above, Mechagodzilla's optics kept it's sights at Madama Butterfly, before they suddenly darted toward the ground below, a large body having knocked it down, dirt flew into the sky in response to it's dense body made it's way into their space. Panels on Mechagodzilla's back open, machine gun fire shooting toward the sky, slowly standing itself up with it's eyes turning into a red glowing color.

Goonfire Goonfire
U.C.A HQ
"Uuuuhhh..." Iron Man was the first to say something in a room of silence that felt like it went on for far too long. "I mean, I guess that's not so bad."

"Not like we're getting any help at the moment anyways." Beckie said. "But....what are halos? And where the heck do we get them?"

"Pfft, We're the Universe Correction Agency." Iron Man said. "We have our ways..."

U.C.A HQ
homintales homintales
"Good to know that Demons in your world are not all hostile and attack humans to eat them." Giyu replied. He noticed Shinobu had arrived after Pixie mentioned her. "She's..an associate and fellow Hashira." Giyu replied.

"Well,it looks's like people DO like you." Shinobu replied. Giyu ignored her.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
"Hi!" Pixie spoke to Shinobu with an inviting smile. She was now flying across the area, analyzing Shinobu while also generating obnoxious noises. "If Dante wasn't with us, I might start to feel in trouble with all these Demon Slayers." Pixie was clearly making a joke. All the same, the Nichirin was quite the issue. Something about the material made it feel toxic, like standing to close to it was like inhaling smoke as a Human. She sat on Shinobu's shoulders, constantly switching sides. "Hey, so, um, you're cool with a nice little Demon like me, right?" Dante thought it was a strange that Pixie was asking such a question. Pixie was able to tackle literal Gods. Yet she was proceeding with caution when speaking to some woman with a sword?

"As long as you do not attack human beings and consume their flesh,you have nothing to fear little one." Shinobu replied to Pixie. "Although you seem closer to being a fairy then a demon."
Shinobu was good at keeping her feelings inside. He might seem happy all the time,but inside she was angry.
homintales homintales

"Hehe, that's what Dante's always saying." When most people think about a Demon's appearance, Pixie's own appearance was probably the last one people were expecting to see. "One can exist as a Fairy AND a Demon." Pixie was suddenly thinking about the Fairy clan as a whole. Assuming time was still passing in the remnants of the Vortex Realm, it was likely they were fighting alongside Demi, in the Heavens. Pixie wasn't going to worry about them all. Demi is nice. He's going to make sure they're all okay. Then, when Pixie returns with Dante, they can all celebrate the victory against the Creators and Angels!

Pixie was able to sense Shinobu's internal feelings. "Hey, you okay?" Pixie flew close to the Slayer's torso. "I can sense some not so pleasant feeling inside ya." Next she flew close to Shinobu's face, starting into the Demon Slayer's eyes. "I'm great at listening, if you wanna talk to me?"

"My,you can read hidden feelings too?" Shinobu asked. "You are correct. I might appear cheerful,but inside I am burning with rage." Shinobu replied.
" I lost my older sister to demons." she replied.

"Oh..." Suddenly Pixie was feeling excessive sadness. "I... I'm sorry." Suddenly, tears were flowing from Pixie's eyes rapidly. To most it was probably strange to see Pixie crying, especially since she was literally just given this unfortunate information. But all the same, the tears were still making moves. Dante quickly met the trio in the middle, carefully grabbing Pixie in his palms, affectionately squeezing the small Demon. He was sadly use to this.

Overhearing everything, Dante spoke to Shinobu & Giyu. "Sorry about this. Fairies are VERY sensitive to negative emotions, even when they come from people who they've just spoken to." Dante, with his fingers, was now carefully caressing Pixie. "She's... not an exception. I'll just... leave you two to speak alone." Now walking away, Dante spoke to Pixie in a gentle voice. "Come on little fairy, let's get you some pizza."

Vergil, in his own corner, scoffed. "Inferior Demons."

The machine gun fire chipped away at Malphas, buying time for HUNK to catch up and analyze the new panels that opened. These were similar to the ones Wolverine had destroyed, but definitely larger if they were giving a giant demon such a hassle. He fired a pair of Stark Industries missiles towards one, still determined to make an entrance large enough for a human to invade and kill Berserk from inside. Malphas followed up by clawing and pecking with its mighty talons and beak. The damage began to show as it took the cannon fire point-blank.

"I think this battle is nearing its climax, sister," Jeanne told Bayonetta with a nod. Surely, the other witch knew what that meant. The heiress recalled Malphas, only to weave her hair back into a portal large enough for two streams of witches' hair. "NANAEEL ADRPAN ADNA ZNRZA OXEX RACLIR!" she chanted, awaiting her Umbran sister's chant.

UltraWagonWheel24 UltraWagonWheel24 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Shinobu Kocho
U.C.A HQ
"It's fine..." Shinobu replied with a smile. " You're not hurting my feelings little one." She heard what Dante said. " My apologies, I didn't mean to make her feel that way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back