• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Union of the Six OOC

That's a more playful type of shittalking. He was just being an asshole to me.
I'd like to point out that the first page of the OOC is "don't be an overly sensitive twat" and there are also rules about posts that say you need at least two paragraphs. Sorry he hurt you feelings but when you type down things you expect and someone disregards it, it doesn't exactly earn a kind remark. Just saying.

Greetings and salutations! Your RP has caught my eye, any chance you have room for a Croaker?

Greetings and salutations! Your RP has caught my eye, any chance you have room for a Croaker?
read the intro in the IC first so you have an idea of the world it is set in if you havent already. I would also suggest reading a few of the first rp posts so you can see the type of quality we expect from the players here.

Normally, I would just say yeah come on in but we have had issues with other people lmao

read the intro in the IC first so you have an idea of the world it is set in if you havent already. I would also suggest reading a few of the first rp posts so you can see the type of quality we expect from the players here.

Normally, I would just say yeah come on in but we have had issues with other people lmao
Of course, understood. I've already busied myself with reading the IC and respective CSs as characters are introduced.

Of course, understood. I've already busied myself with reading the IC and respective CSs as characters are introduced.
Alright. As long as you understand. Guy came in here and gave me a two liner and got mad when I reprimanded him for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back