• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Union of the Six (Alternate)

shadowz1995

Amoeba of Wisdom
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the fantastical world of Linhael (Lin-Hi-eel). A world permeated with the forces of magic. Whose history stretches back many, many millennia ago. Whose past is as bloody and twisted as it is long.

The reason for this is because of the primordial powers that shaped Linhael into what it is today. They are known as "The Divine Fonts". Springs of power that make up the source of magic in all of Linhael.

The Font of Flame

The Spring of Water

The Eye of Lightning

The Precipice of Light

The Grove of Earth

Even before written history, these Fonts are what kept the world in a peaceful state of balance despite the chaotic, infantile beings that existed within their grace. Among these "children however, were some who were particularly attuned to the powers of the world. One in each respective region where the points of power were the strongest. These beings became able to directly absorb the power The Divine Fonts and in turn, use that power to usher in a new age of civilization.

These beings were known as "The Primals" and they wielded power that could shake the foundation of Linhael to it's very core. For the divine power blanketed the world and kept it in balance but its power was never focused and used. The Primals were able to use the full, uninhibited might of the divine elements to fulfill their every whim. Each Primal built kingdoms centered around their sources of power and as their civilizations grew, so did their desire to expand, eventually encroaching on each others territory.

The inevitable occurred and as expected, destructive wars broke out that threatened to tear the world apart. This cycle continued every few generations. The descendants of the primals would eventually forget the lessons their ancestors left behind and they would wage calamitous wars that plunged the world into chaos.

The casualties were always in the millions and the very terrain would always be left shifted and scarred in ways that no person could foresee. Yet, there was never any clear victor once the dust settled. It seemed that even despite the fact that impressionable mortals, who were slaves to their whims and desires, wielded the power of The Divine Fonts, the world was still somehow kept in a state of balance. Some speculated that the royalty of the respective kingdoms, the descendants of The Primals, were essentially extensions of the will of the world itself. Though they themselves may not be aware of that fact.

Even though many millenia passed with this vicious cycle of catastrophic warfare and peaceful tranquillity, the world did not break as many feared it one day would.

At least, until the balance was disrupted.

Silently, in the shadows of the primal kingdoms, a force had been secretly amassing power. Centuries worth of planning, strategizing, and strength gathering came to a front. This secret "sixth" kingdom tossed the world into a state of complete chaos and ruin, plunging the other kingdoms into a calamitous war that has lasted over 100 years. Centuries of continuous warfare has claimed the lives of millions and has caused a deep seated hatred to take route within the hearts of the people. A hatred so deep that some are beginning to believe that destroying the enemy is the ultimate goal. No matter what the cost.

Even if life ceases to exist in Linhael because of it.

Ello everyone. This is a high fantasy war roleplay. Players will choose a kingdom to pledge their allegiance to and will jump right into the action. The kingdoms are embroiled in a cataclysmic war and it will be up to the players to decide how they will survive the coming battles.

As a small note, some kingdoms have already been reserved but if you wish to be leader of one of the nations, just message me privately and we can discuss whether or not the role will be right for you.

Other than that, if anyone has questions or interest, please dont hesitate to ask

Last edited:
This looks interesting ^^
Thank you lol. The threads are actually up already. I'll link them here. I actually got tied up with a few patients and forgot to do that

Edit: Just need to finish making the lore is all.

Yeah we only have the original people and I want more yk

Hello, newbie's here. This seems like my possible first RP on this forum and I have a few questions.

1. Do I have to join Discord for communication? I'm not very keen using that site, finding it a bit confusing.
2. I have read the lore section and it seems you guys haven't yet settled on the list of playable races yet. Is it possible to play as some sort of mythical creature or sapient animals. (no, not furries... I mean ACTUAL animal but can speak and maybe use magic or something.)

Hello, newbie's here. This seems like my possible first RP on this forum and I have a few questions.

1. Do I have to join Discord for communication? I'm not very keen using that site, finding it a bit confusing.
2. I have read the lore section and it seems you guys haven't yet settled on the list of playable races yet. Is it possible to play as some sort of mythical creature or sapient animals. (no, not furries... I mean ACTUAL animal but can speak and maybe use magic or something.)
Hello there and welcome to the site lol.

No, you dont have to join discord. We have an OOC tab just in case.

It's not that it hasnt been settled per se, it's that this a high fantasy world and I'm rather carefree on races you can play. The only one you for sure cant play is dragons.

You can be a shapeshifter or you can be a sentient.... magic cow or something. You could also be a demihuman as well. Furry/animorph. So yes. All is well there lol.

Hi! This looks interesting. :) I'm new to roleplaying but I would love to join you guys if you still have room!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back