• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Union of Nations (Open, arranged marriage)

Selitia

The Lone Wolf
Union​

The Kingdom of Selitia and the kingdom of Larek come together in an arranged marriage planned when the princess of Selitia and Prince of Larek were just four years old. The two however are nothing alike; he tends to be a tad bit arrogant being a natural-born leader and naturally good at everything. While the princess is quiet, lacks confidence, and tends to be headstrong about her opinions. Without the marriage, a war may break out and the two kingdoms would both inevitably crumble. The princess of Selitia bares rarely colored light pink hair. She nor her parents have any idea why she has such oddly colored hair but it tends to bring unwanted attention and unwanted people.

The two will be thrown together for three weeks before the marriage is to happen, in hopes that a bond or familiarity will be formed. Neither of those are predicted to happen quite quickly, however.
Of​
~This is a semi-lit rp! I do not expect more than three paragraphs and I will probably be writing around two. I do however expect detail.
~I am over 18 and wish for my partner to be 18+
~I am seeking someone to play the prince, characters will just be named, face claimed, and have an age.
~I'd like for this to be a rp that can be answered a few times a day so the amount written will be less.
~I'd like to see if this could become a non stereotypical arranged marriage rp. The princess is not very outspoken and doesn't often speak her mind, but when she does she is quite adamant about the subject. She is easily flustered and very feminine. She is not versed in any sort of self-defense and is a pretty standard princess, with the added awkward quietness.
Nations
I wish for the two characters to clash teasing each other with overall banter. You may make the prince however you wish him to be. He could be kind hearted, mischevious, daring, etc. The two will be staying in the same room despite if one or both rejects it. This does not need to be a slow burn love, there could end up being no love at all or some passionate love. I don't mind as long as it's fun.

0096039B-01D8-441C-9161-99B6AAC7BC04.jpeg

name: jamie price
nickname: jay/j
birthday: august 8th
zodiac sign: leo
sexuality: pansexual
height: 6’1”
- feisty
- speaks his mind
- he’ll do what he wants
- alpha™
- secret baby and affectionate person
- loves physical touch
if there’s any questions or something you want changed, lemme know :)

View attachment 805225

name: jamie price
nickname: jay/j
birthday: august 8th
zodiac sign: leo
sexuality: pansexual
height: 6’1”
- feisty
- speaks his mind
- he’ll do what he wants
- alpha™
- secret baby and affectionate person
- loves physical touch
if there’s any questions or something you want changed, lemme know :)
that's absolutely fine! I'll get my character in once I'm finished with school which is around 6pm est time. Apologies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back